crazylegs1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Six star testosterone boosters pros and cons HELP

Ok I know this question gets asked alot, but I was wondering what are the pros and cons of six star testosterone boosters for $10 at Walmart or any in general because im seriously strapped for cash. Im a 21 year old male and no matter how much I eat or workout I cant gain anything, just tone up. Im not looling to be incredible hulk buff just pack on a few pounds. So will testosterones have the same side effects as roids? (man boobs later, shrunken testicles, liver problems)

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For strters your problem is your diet and training. You say your eating alot but clearly if your not gaining you need to eat more.

For two lol at asking if it would have sides like steroids. They re not close in gains by any means or the same in any way. So no sides though.

For 3 a walmart testbooster? You serious? It's garbage and a waste of what little money your apparently don't have. Work on diet and training and don't ask about supps til you do and can actually get something useful
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most likely will see no benefit with them.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Registered User JusticeForNoOne's Avatar
    JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusticeForNoOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You don't need a testosterone booster at 21. Especially one sold at Wal-Mart. Can't gain, create a diet plan with a surplus of calories. Go look at the Nutrition section for help.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Testosterone booster and WalMart in the same sentence.

I said nooo, nooo, no.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you want to look into a natural test booster a good choice is APE http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html
    Last edited by E_P_C; 06-05-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by crazylegs1991 View Post
    Ok I know this question gets asked alot, but I was wondering what are the pros and cons of six star testosterone boosters for $10 at Walmart or any in general because im seriously strapped for cash. Im a 21 year old male and no matter how much I eat or workout I cant gain anything, just tone up. Im not looling to be incredible hulk buff just pack on a few pounds. So will testosterones have the same side effects as roids? (man boobs later, shrunken testicles, liver problems)
    Originally Posted by jabmaster2 View Post
    For strters your problem is your diet and training. You say your eating alot but clearly if your not gaining you need to eat more.

For two lol at asking if it would have sides like steroids. They re not close in gains by any means or the same in any way. So no sides though.

For 3 a walmart testbooster? You serious? It's garbage and a waste of what little money your apparently don't have. Work on diet and training and don't ask about supps til you do and can actually get something useful
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post

I said nooo, nooo, no.
    Hey guys, thanks for the conversation and feedback regarding Six Star Testosterone Booster.

OP, I would definitely agree with most of these posters that you need to really develop a strong diet. Through a proper diet with a high calorie intake, you should be able to gain weight. Testosterone Booster works to effectively boost the free testosterone your body already produces. In fact, both of the ingredients in Six Star Testosterone Booster are backed by human clinical research trials. The best part about Testosterone Booster, as with any Six Star product, you get science you trust, at a great value.

Make sure you focus on that diet first. Keep at it man and you'll get there! Best of luck. Let me know if there are any other questions. Thanks guys.

Luke -
    Team Six Star
    Six Star Pro Nutrition Rep

SixStarProNutrition.com | ********.com/SixStarNutrition | @SixStarPro | YouTube.com/SixStarNutrition

pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who cares where a product is sold anyway? Does the carrier determine the ingredient makeup of a product? "Oh it's sold at Wal-mart, so it must not contain effective ingredients" lol @ people...

To answer the question, your diet and training will dictate your results. Supplements are just that: a supplement. An assistance in the process. You can never outwork a bad diet, remember that. The nutrition section has numerous stickies to help calculate a base for reaching your goals. Everyone's body is different. Use it as a guide, run it for a few weeks, and make adjustments where you see necessary. The mirror and numbers on your lifts are your best gauge of results, not the scale. Natural T-boosters do not have those side effects you mention. Ones that require PCT and such you'd need to be a bit more weary of, but at 21, they are not very beneficial to you at this time. Best of luck to you in your journey.
    Last edited by pmgiampi; 06-07-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    Cellucor P6 Black Mini-Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153128861&p=1060719641#post1060719641

Next goal: Strength/Size
    Bench: 150% BW (Achieved!! 10-8-2012)
    Squat: 200% BW (Achieved!! 10-8-2012)
    Deadlift: 250% BW (Work in progress as of 10-8-2012, 168%)

SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pmgiampi View Post
    Who cares where a product is sold anyway? Does the carrier determine the ingredient makeup of a product? "Oh it's sold at Wal-mart, so it must not contain effective ingredients" lol @ people...

To answer the question, your diet and training will dictate your results. Supplements are just that: a supplement. An assistance in the process. You can never outwork a bad diet, remember that. The nutrition section has numerous stickies to help calculate a base for reaching your goals. Everyone's body is different. Use it as a guide, run it for a few weeks, and make adjustments where you see necessary. The mirror and numbers on your lifts are your best gauge of results, not the scale. Natural T-boosters do not have those side effects you mention. Ones that require PCT and such you'd need to be a bit more weary of, but at 21, they are not very beneficial to you at this time. Best of luck to you in your journey.
    Well said man.

SixStarProNutrition.com | ********.com/SixStarNutrition | @SixStarPro | YouTube.com/SixStarNutrition

thebigthn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SixStarPro View Post
    Well said man.
    What are the effects on sperm count? I know synthetic testosterone is bad, but what about this stuff?

Originally Posted by thebigthn View Post
    What are the effects on sperm count? I know synthetic testosterone is bad, but what about this stuff?
    Thanks for your question man. We believe Testosterone Booster is safe for use by healthy men when used at the recommended dosage and as directed on the label. If you have any specific questions about your own personal use of these products, please speak with your doctor before taking them.

Let me know if you have any other questions regarding Testosterone Booster or any other Six Star products. I look forward to feedback on this product or others.
    Thanks again.
    Luke -
    Six Star Team

nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's cheap and safe. While it may not do much for you, give it a shot. I think the main ingredient is 100mg or boron citrate... I bought it awhile back just for the hell of it. It did'nt do much but I guess you can say it had a plecebo effect in a way....good luck

Registered User vladtheimpailer's Avatar
    vladtheimpailer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ignorance is bliss?

Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post

I said nooo, nooo, no.
    Seriously, is this your mentality? Walmart sells Vizio tvs.... one of the best brands out there. Walmart sells Purina Dog Chow, one of the best brands out there. I bought some Sony headphones yesterday, one of the best brands out there,... from Walmart... ... so... your logic doesn't really hold up, now does it? Just because you're ignorant on a product or it's benefits doesn't mean you should come on to a forum where people are genuinely asking advice and give your half-arsed opinion on something you have no knowledge of.

I'm not trying to be mean but this person is obviously trying to do something to better themselves and with absolutely no research you're over here ponying up advice on a topic you're ignorant about.

I didn't know anything about the product until yesterday when, I myself, bought some. I did so because I took the time, while standing in Walmart, to do the research and read multiple reviews on this product. I even asked a few of my bodybuilding friends for their opinion. Based on all of that RESEARCH... I made the decision to purchase TWO bottles. Now, if I don't see results, I will be more than happy to post a follow up in order to help that young man with his decision. What I WON'T do is come on here bashing a product I'm ignorant about.

vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Invest that $10 into food. If you have food set, I would splurge for creatine, bulk aminos, and caffeine pill for preworkout.

Want to boost testosterone? You may want to get your vit d levels checked, but I'd go for 5000IU of vit d3 all day before the six star formula. Not bashing 6 star but you have MUCH better choices even at the $10 range.

Strength4weight & Cardio! Zengine's Avatar
    Zengine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zengine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zengine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zengine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zengine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zengine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me just answer the question (since clearly no one else here can ..and brains and brawn are often not mutually inclusive)

If you objectively read &tally the posts from people who have actually tried 6-star TestBooster..on this site (about 6+ posts here)..and a few other sites, it's pretty clear 6-star WORKS (to a reasonable extent for the buck). It seems to work for me as well.. (and I have no affiliation with them..) and am 44 and ripped w/cardio..

alex0623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone I am 24 and been hitting the gym every day I always been slim but I have gained at least 5lb and I was wondering the muscle pharm battle xt which is 4stage testosterone will help me built leaner muscle. Any type of help will be greatly appreciated. I'm just trying to built and add on muscle.

bradmichstew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK, don't listen to the idiots in here bashing six Star and Walmart, firstly, yeah you do need to up your caloric intake, my friend was the same way as you, I don't know if six Star seeks anything like this, but he bought some protein powder from GNC that had an insane amount of calories, he made insane gains. As for the testosterone booster, it's helped me gain extra weight in my lifts, I went from doing 200lbs on my shoulders to 320lbs, and that's just my shoulders. Of course you need to have the persistence to keep going, but try stacking your supplements. The reason why I but six Star is not only the price, but so far, I have not found anything that has more than their what protein plus that tastes as good as six Star does with minimal carbohydrates. That being said, I live the taste of the six Star products, I use only six Star products, and I'm using six Star whey, creatine, test booster, glutamine and bcaa's. One thing though, I find the test booster oils taste like ass, I am thankful that six Star makes a great powder, ask their products curbs my sweet tooth. So like one of the posters said on here, who gives a **** where it's sold, everyone has their own preference. If you're like my friend, eat a lot of high caloric foods, especially foods high in protein. Before I forget, my friend said that when he took the test booster, it was like he went through puberty again, I haven't had that happen but just in case apparently that could happen. Try saving up your money to get that high calorie protein powder from GNC it tastes amazing, the flavors actually taste like what they say. I think they make triple fudge bl brownie and cake batter. The taste is orgasmic. Keep working on it and good luck bro.