Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by imccarthy View Post
    Untz is guilty of everything of which he accuses me. I tend to suspect it's a strange sort of projection on his part. His posts in the religion/evolution thread were absolutely disgraceful and the fact that he struts around bull****ting as if the genital mutilation of children is a joke makes me want to vomit.

I rest my case.
    Way to exaggerate. I read that thread and all he stated was that it could not be called mutilation and referenced the health benefits related to them. Hardly sounds like making fun of it.

Also besides that, I think you'll find it rare to find someone as patient and open minded as him. Reading some of his posts made me really wonder how he has not gone ape**** on the persons he was talking to. I think that such patience is a nice asset to this forums instead of the typical insults you would find here.

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am glad I'm circumsized. I couldn't imagine walking around with a hood on all day.

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessCPA View Post
    I am glad I'm circumsized. I couldn't imagine walking around with a hood on all day.
    I would let you join the Aesthetically mutilated penis crew, but some mod deleted the thread

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    1) Never said circumcision is a joke. All I ever said was it's not comparable to female genital mutilation. Cutting foreskin =/= cutting off a clitoris. That was my statement. As it stands I have no reason to circumsize my future kid (if a boy) and very well may not.

2) You are literally the only person on earth who believes these things. No one to my knowledge, and I mean no one, agrees with you in your synopsis of me and my posts. Do you find this remotely odd?

3) On the other hand, almost everyone who read that thread had a rather negative view of you and the way you distorted arguments and evaded posts.

This is how it is. I don't know how you don't see it. Very few people think highly of you, Ian. I don't know why you think your opinion on others means much of anything. The only reason your name has any credit to it these days is because Aragon threw you a bone and did some Youtube(s) with you.
    Still lying after the fact. Incredible.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Noone here likes Untz now?

Wut?

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chuck2600 View Post
    Noone here likes Untz now?

Wut?
    Both Untz and Ko300zx are two of my favorite posters.

egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've noticed that in almost every thread on this forum if it gets 5+ pages (2+ on nut misc) the discussion is nothing to do with the thread topic.

almost the same as a google search result. I.e probability of finding something relevant after the first few pages in minimal
    I rep back

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still lying after the fact. Incredible.
    Maybe later I'll hunt down every single post I made for you. It's interesting that, in the religion thread, you accused me of lying and dodging questions while doing the same yourself AND refusing to point out where I lied or dodged anything. And if you did clear something up after incessant questioning on my part (like the scapegoating topic), you would not respond to my response with anything more than "you're wrong." Sawoobley had the same issue with you in that thread. And most everyone pointed it out.

I don't think you realize this, Ian, but no one holds the views you have regarding myself. You characterize me as this intellectually dishonest person, when most people here who know me better than you would say otherwise. This isn't to say I am this super smart guy, but I doubt many people here would say I purposely lie or dodge statements to save face or "win an e-fight" or whatever. You're truly the first person to say this and the only one to believe it (again, to my knowledge).

I just think that speaks volumes. I seriously think you're a ridiculously good troll, and I mean top notch, or you're seriously unable to perceive reality 100%. It's to the point where I feel kind of bad (or impressed, if the former).
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i wear a hood but i take it off when i syphon the python
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

FKK - Our lord and saviour has dat jaw

You seem agitated. Perhaps you aren't getting enough fap in your diet.
    (c)Andrew_S

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe later I'll hunt down every single post I made for you. It's interesting that, in the religion thread, you accused me of lying and dodging questions while doing the same yourself AND refusing to point out where I lied or dodged anything. And if you did clear something up after incessant questioning on my part (like the scapegoating topic), you would not respond to my response with anything more than "you're wrong." Sawoobley had the same issue with you in that thread. And most everyone pointed it out.

I don't think you realize this, Ian, but no one holds the views you have regarding myself. You characterize me as this intellectually dishonest person, when most people here who know me better than you would say otherwise. This isn't to say I am this super smart guy, but I doubt many people here would say I purposely lie or dodge statements to save face or "win an e-fight" or whatever. You're truly the first person to say this and the only one to believe it (again, to my knowledge).

I just think that speaks volumes.
    That's a lovely argumentum ad populum. Would you like to try to offer something of substance for once? I called you out on strawmanning arguments and dodging others over and over again in that thread. The fact that you claim otherwise means you're either fantastically stupid, fantastically forgetful, or fantastically dishonest. mind = blown by the depths of these delusions.

Edit: I'd actually pay to fly you to Atlanta to join me at one of the dozens of debates I have scheduled at various universities this fall if it would mean that you'd finally stop bull****ting on this point.

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a lovely argumentum ad populum. Would you like to try to offer something of substance for once? I called you out on strawmanning arguments and dodging others over and over again in that thread. The fact that you claim otherwise means you're either fantastically stupid, fantastically forgetful, or fantastically dishonest. mind = blown by the depths of these delusions.

Edit: I'd actually pay to fly you to Atlanta to join me at one of the dozens of debates I have scheduled at various universities this fall if it would mean that you'd finally stop bull****ting on this point.
    I asked you to provide instances of strawman or dodging arguments time and time again and got nothing. Have any at the top of your head? Because I still remember some of the things you dodged from that thread.

Anyways, I'm out maybe for the night. I asked you multiple times in that thread to point out these inconsistencies, and you never did. I'd STILL like to hear them if you know of them. I'd be happy to address them.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These threads are all the same. Mr. Permabanned sets hook and 12page ahitstorm ensues
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think the one bull****ting is you. You made me the same offer which I accepted but you never came through.

I asked you to provide instances of strawman or dodging arguments time and time again and got nothing. Have any at the top of your head? Because I still remember some of the things you dodged from that thread.

Anyways, I'm out maybe for the night. I asked you multiple times in that thread to point out these inconsistencies, and you never did. I'd STILL like to hear them if you know of them. I'd be happy to address them.
    Reread the thread. Your cased collapsed from the first post and your attempts to defend the crucifixion were an enormous deflection. Your defense of vicarious redemption via human sacrifice is essentially "well that's not what I believe". lolkay

Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    I think the one bull****ting is you. You made me the same offer which I accepted but you never came through.
    No, I didn't. I have no idea who you are and don't recall ever having any interaction with you.

Strong bullying type bull**** now. Random trolls out of nowhere start making up outright lies to make me look bad. Nice.

Out before fascist/racist/Stalinist accusations. *eyeroll*

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Phucking lol at this whole thread. Gonna watch the video tomorrow.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    Damn Ian brings the genetic freaks out from under rocks
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you, zen, and untz were removed the quality of this section would improve exponentially.

Adding the overwhelming majority of female members to that list would help too.
    A quality response from the intellectual. Are you going to answer my question? Do you simply not understand the definition of irony or are you denying the fact that you're not an exemplary case of the Dunning-Kruger effect yourself?

Don't bother, I'll just tell you. You are a classic case of the Dunning-Kruger effect and what you mistake for a superior intelligence than that of your viewers and those on this forum is merely an excess of free time and access to the internet. Anyone with a camera and the time to read countless studies and reports can regurgitate the work of others on youtube and pawn it off as intelligence. Yet you feel this regurgitation, coupled with a mildly fancy vocabulary and a tie, makes you intellectually superior to the rest of us....Dunning-Kruger.

You are also lacking in a more primitive form of intelligence. Common sense. You have a passion for a topic, and a desire to educate others, yet your arrogant, know-it-all attitude (which stems from a false sense of intelligence) has for the most part ruined any chance you have of succeeding at this goal. You would rather go on 20 minute tirades attempting to discredit people instead of focusing on the delivery of information to your followers, and in turn have brought more negative feedback to your channel than positive. And you still continue to take the bait from every troll, hater, or critic that crosses your path. You attempts to salvage your channel by making videos with people who understand how the process works (Alan) will go unnoticed. Anyone with a shred of intelligence would know when to pick and choose their battles, and not to attack every person that says something bad about them. I don't know if this falls under the Dunning-Kruger effect or simple stupidity.

And please don't reply with another gem like "the quality of this section would improve if you remove members that don't like me and girlz." I think you might be a bit more intelligent than that, or at least I know you think you are.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Omfg this x23543552

I guess presentation means nothing anymore. If someone is smart, they have the authority to be pompous a-holes about it. Got it. This section is anti-broscience, but most people here aren't completely disrespectful about their presentation and demeanor. To say he's doing "a great thing," is nonsense, because for every person he helps he is verbally abusing another and making that many more people anti-IIFYM. Don't forget to take that into account when tallying up the great things he's done.

Helpfulness is about education and building bridges; not helping those who seek it and burning bridges from those who differ from you. Surprised to see people unable to recognize this.

Nuthug: Alan Aragon is a model for this. Ian is not. They are similar when it comes to nutrition views, and opposite when it comes to presentation. If you do not see this, then I really don't know what to tell you. That is my quarrel with Ian. Not his views, but his inability to respect people who differ from him. Far too polarizing.
    This. Ian needs to stop being a complete ******* and calm the fukk down. He's just causing[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backfire_effect] this[/urn] to happen and turns more people off IFFYM than he helps. Same with his religion bullshyt.
    Last edited by Kirra; 06-05-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    A quality response from the intellectual. Are you going to answer my question? Do you simply not understand the definition of irony or are you denying the fact that you're not an exemplary case of the Dunning-Kruger effect yourself?

Don't bother, I'll just tell you. You are a classic case of the Dunning-Kruger effect and what you mistake for a superior intelligence than that of your viewers and those on this forum is merely an excess of free time and access to the internet. Anyone with a camera and the time to read countless studies and reports can regurgitate the work of others on youtube and pawn it off as intelligence. Yet you feel this regurgitation, coupled with a mildly fancy vocabulary and a tie, makes you intellectually superior to the rest of us....Dunning-Kruger.

You are also lacking in a more primitive form of intelligence. Common sense. You have a passion for a topic, and a desire to educate others, yet your arrogant, know-it-all attitude (which stems from a false sense of intelligence) has for the most part ruined any chance you have of succeeding at this goal. You would rather go on 20 minute tirades attempting to discredit people instead of focusing on the delivery of information to your followers, and in turn have brought more negative feedback to your channel than positive. And you still continue to take the bait from every troll, hater, or critic that crosses your path. You attempts to salvage your channel by making videos with people who understand how the process works (Alan) will go unnoticed. Anyone with a shred of intelligence would know when to pick and choose their battles, and not to attack every person that says something bad about them. I don't know if this falls under the Dunning-Kruger effect or simple stupidity.

And please don't reply with another gem like "the quality of this section would improve if you remove members that don't like me and girlz." I think you might be a bit more intelligent than that, or at least I know you think you are.

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Both Untz and Ko300zx are two of my favorite posters.
    I also like them both.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You should get mod reps for this post.

derp derp derp
    I tried to form a response, but couldn't find a single coherent point in what you've just said. srs. It's quite obvious you don't even know what the Dunning-Kruger effect is, so your entire premise falls apart from the get-go.

I tried to form a response, but couldn't find a single coherent point in what you've just said. srs. It's quite obvious you don't even know what the Dunning-Kruger effect is, so your entire premise falls apart from the get-go.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.[1]
    Actual competence may weaken self-confidence, as competent individuals may falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. As Kruger and Dunning conclude, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others"
    Kruger and Dunning proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:
    tend to overestimate their own level of skill;
    fail to recognize genuine skill in others;
    fail to recognize the extremity of their inadequacy;
    recognize and acknowledge their own previous lack of skill, if they can be trained to substantially improve.
    Not a shot at you. Just posting for anyone who is not sure what the Dunning-Kruger effect is. They can deduce the rest themselves.

Edit: srs question, are you trolling Ian? rep me with the answer, k thanx

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this seriously your response? This and a neg? I almost feel bad for you at this point.

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PhiSig2298 View Post
    Good stuff. It's funny that nearly everyone bashes Ian.. Alan posts on the NBB ******** page daily, has done 2 vids with him and nothing but great things to say about Ian when he was brought up at the fitness summit.

The guy slays everyone that preaches bro science. Take a look at the FB page and notice how many former bros thank him for shedding light. The entire NutMisc is anti-bro and there's daily threads about bashing bro science and yet everyone bashes him about his clothes, hair, glasses, attitude, etc.

I don't agree with him on everything but he's doing a great thing. A lot of *******s around here need to look past everything you hate about him and look at the bigger picture.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    Not yet, illiniStrive haven't posted yet.

I almost feel bad for you at this point.
    I'll second this. Seriously bro, you need to stop posting at this point.