iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help! Please suggest a good workout program for me!

Hi, I am 17 years old. I'm 5'8" and still growing. I weigh 120 lbs currently. I am very clearly an ectomorph because I am not gaining much even though I am eating a lot. I am starting trying to eat much more and eating healthier foods too. I started lifting about 2 months ago, but all the changes I see is that my does just looks leaner, but not much mass gains I started gaining about 1-2 pounds per week although I'm not really sure if I'm getting bigger or its just me getting taller. Anyway, I am also eating oatmeal, eggs and milk for breakfast. For my post workout meal, I eat a banana and a a scoop of GNC Weight Gainer 2200 Gold and 12oz of milk. For dinner, I eat 1.5 cup of cooked brown rice/quinoa, meat (fish/meat), and some veggies. Before bed, I drink another half scoop of GNC Weight Gainer 2200 Gold and 10oz of milk. I always sleep at 10:30-11:00pm and wake up usually at 6:00am for school.

Saying those facts, what is a good Monday/Wednesday/Friday workout program for a beginner like me? My goal is to gain as much mass as i can bulk (Well, my bulking phase is not really progressing). I heard compound exercises are best for mass building. Please state the sets/reps per exercise per day. And does each week need to vary? or just the same for all weeks? THANKS in advance for everyone who will help me. If you want to give suggestions for my diet/sleeping time/workout program, I wouldn't mind

Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    weight gainer is highly over priced to be honest. I would say save yourself the money and stock up on boxes of whole wheat pasta or something. 1 box = $1 and 1600 calories per box. Obv you dont need to eat the whole thing in addition to your diet per day, but use it to get to your calorie needs.

If you're gaining 1 lb per week, I'd say you're doing it right. Gaining 2 lbs per week would most likely be excess fat gain. As you said, you're growing and you're thin so don't obsess about your gains. Calculate your macro needs. Weigh yourself at the same time of day ONCE a week in the same amount of clothing on an empty stomach. This will give you the most accurate mark of your progress. best of luck

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iMac46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help!

DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Do SS and keep your diet the way it is currently. Don't go on some wack "dirty bulk", just make sure you eat and sleep well. Also, add 2-4 sets of isolation at the end of your nomal SS workout. SS packs a lot of size on your legs, back, shoulders and gets you a lot stronger if done right.
    Raw Powerlifting

200/150/260 = 610 kg @ 118 kg 19 y/o

440/330/570 = 1340 lbs @ 260 lbs. 19 y/o

2015 goals

225 (496)
    170 (374)
    280 (617)

Originally Posted by DaneMuscle View Post
    Do SS and keep your diet the way it is currently. Don't go on some wack "dirty bulk", just make sure you eat and sleep well. Also, add 2-4 sets of isolation at the end of your nomal SS workout. SS packs a lot of size on your legs, back, shoulders and gets you a lot stronger if done right.
    Does SS pack on more mass than 5x5? thanks