Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

***Official Breaking Bad Season 5 Discussion Thread (The Final Season?)***

Stoked as fuk for the 5th installment in the story of Walter White. Season 4 started out slow, but picked up the pace fast and furious, resulting in an EPIC conclusion to season 4.

Season 5 returns July 15, I can't believe it's already been a year. I'm surprised I made it this long, I NEED MY WALTER WHITE FIX.

What are you guys most looking forward to? A lot of loose ends need to be handled. The cartel kept Gus alive for a reason, and Walter's going to have to answer for the death of the biggest producer and distributor in the Southwest. Hank is also zoning in on Walter and might very well find out the truth. Is Hank going to turn Walter in?

Skylar will continue to be a dumb whore that fuks everything up, I'm sure.

The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm on Season 2, Episode 3. I got a lot of catching up to do.
    *Fulfilling My Destiny Crew*
    *Kaizen Crew*
    *Audiobook Crew*
    *Alexander The Great Crew*
    *Patrice O'Neal Crew*

MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i thought it was july of 2013
    See you, Space Cowboy.........

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets

...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in on first page of an epic discussion. Isn't the season going to be split into two parts over 2012 and 2013?
    Classy Misc Crew

seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

B.S. in Computer Engineering, Cal Poly Pomona, 2013.
    repping fellow engineers, tournament paintballers, and lovers of deathcore/hardcore.

**Los Angeles MISC Crew**

mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrfatwrecker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ...Rousseau... View Post
    in on first page of an epic discussion. Isn't the season going to be split into two parts over 2012 and 2013?
    o lawd i hope so

i cant stand the thought of this series being over forever

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very peppered.

Did anyone else have a weird feeling for a few days when Gus got killed?

The way I see it, Pinkman either has to die or something or Walter gets discovered. I don't see him going back to cooking.

Also, I expect a ****storm when they do an investigation on Ted Beneke's death ---> big check ---> source of money, etc.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so this july!!

*sheds tear of joy*

they better damn well explain how walt gave the kid the valloy of the death plant................i thought it was a lose end how they sloppily explained it in the last episode......................
    See you, Space Cowboy.........

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets

Originally Posted by Ace Thedics View Post
    Very peppered.

Did anyone else have a weird feeling for a few days when Gus got killed?

The way I see it, Pinkman either has to die or something or Walter gets discovered. I don't see him going back to cooking.

Also, I expect a ****storm when they do an investigation on Ted Beneke's death ---> big check ---> source of money, etc.
    You'd expect that the cooking would be done, but it seems Walt is beyond the whole purpose of cooking as a way of providing for his family. His cancer is in remission, and he had more than enough money before his retard wife squandered it and gave it away to the dude she cheated on Walt with. WHORE. Now Walt probably has to cook again, except now he is legitimately on top of the entire operation. He could go big time and potentially prolong this series beyond this season.

Also, Beneke isn't confirmed to be dead.

SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirMazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ready for Season 5!! Also gonna start watching the series from the beginning again.

*Texas Crew*
    *Das it Mane crew*

Longhorns- Texans- Rockets- Spurs

DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on this.
    Everyone check out http://thisaintchemistrythisisart.com/bg/ for some sweet Breaking Bad artwork.

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was about to start season 4 but I read spoilers about the ending a few weeks ago. I don't even wanna watch now. Fuuuuuuck!
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100)
    I literally sat back in my chair and said fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkk when I say the poster in OP.

All hail the king indeed

michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelscotch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been watching the show since the very first episode. Been a long and amazing journey. Can't wait for this....

StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ...Rousseau... View Post
    yes season 5 will be the last season but they are going to split it. im bummed
    Accept what cannot be changed. Once you accept the fact that life is not fair, you will become more at peace with yourself. Instead of obsessing over how unfair life is, just focus on what you can control and change it for the better.

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrfatwrecker View Post
    You'd expect that the cooking would be done, but it seems Walt is beyond the whole purpose of cooking as a way of providing for his family. His cancer is in remission, and he had more than enough money before his retard wife squandered it and gave it away to the dude she cheated on Walt with. WHORE. Now Walt probably has to cook again, except now he is legitimately on top of the entire operation. He could go big time and potentially prolong this series beyond this season.

Also, Beneke isn't confirmed to be dead.

True, that was never confirmed.

I'm also thinking Pinkman may find out about Walter doing the poisoning and go after him.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL @ the final season being filmed and no one involved with the show being able to talk the conclusion for over a year and a half.

Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nastyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

rattled about this season split though dafuq
    the more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war

badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive just started season 1 again. trying to get a full second watch of the whole series in before s5 starts, but fuk, i dont know whether to watch it weekly as it airs or wait and watch it all at once.

seems like the kind of show that will drive me fuking nuts if i have to wait a full week for each episode.

badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    btw, badass fuking poster, holy ****.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    I just hope it doesnt end up like last season, brb almost all episodes watered down and boring, last few episodes epic.

Genius With A Headache AceOfJacks's Avatar
    AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1st page

walt has to die. its the only logical ending.

he will either be killed by hank or jesse.
    Last edited by AceOfJacks; 06-04-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    I just hope it doesnt end up like last season, brb almost all episodes watered down and boring, last few episodes epic.
    GEEEEEEET OUTTTTTTTTT

breaking bad s4 is my favourite season of any television show ever. s3 of sopranos and the wire are close behind.

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    LOL @ the final season being filmed and no one involved with the show being able to talk the conclusion for over a year and a half.
    did you mean the conclusion to season 4? What didn't you understand?

hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sooo ready.

It became my favorite current TV series very quickly after watching it on Netflix.
    *Misc Firearms Crew Illuminati*

"Weapons of Peace" - Kalashnikov Concern

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    going to fap to each episode.... cant wait/10
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's gonna be amazing, I didn't like Saul Goodman at first but he's a great character, I'm hoping he doesn't get whacked or busted.

VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) VTJimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Prime Nip View Post
    I'm on Season 2, Episode 3. I got a lot of catching up to do.
    i'm also around here, fuaaaaaark

Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andre11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I kept seeing miscers say good thing about breaking bad a couple of months ago , ended watching the whole 4 seasons in like 2 weeks

Pumped for the new season and interested where they can spin it further or the pace will die down (Maybe due to the cancer?)

Originally Posted by AceOfJacks View Post
    1st page

walt has to die. its the only logical ending.

he will either be killed by hank or jesse.
    i agree that i think walt will die to end the series, and it wont be from cancer

i think hank will solve the mystery and realize walt was heisenberg the whole time, but i don't think he will kill him

his death might come at the hands of the cartel