Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post
    You talk like an uneducated 12 year old, bro illriginal T-misc no doubt has maturer males than this.

You said your not Athiest, which puts you most likely under Christian or Jewish and told you under your own belief system It is death for apostates. Why are you even here arguing with me...? lol
    I wouldn't call it arguing, more like laughing and cringing at the same time.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    uh huh. So give us you're mature opinion about this broski? Did this man deserve to have his head sawed off for converting to Christianity?
    Nope.

Qur'an [Surah 18:29] Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!

Live and let live, God will handle their afterlife accordingly. If they're to renounce their religion and then spread anti-Islamic ideologies within the Ummah.. well, death is in fact the penalty.

But you're Christian, right?

Matthew 15:1-9
    1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
    2 "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"
    3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
    4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'

5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,'
    6 he is not to 'honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
    7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
    8" 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
    9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'
    You see even Jesus (pbuh) reminded the Pharisees that breaking the law of God is also punishable by death. There are laws that we obey.

P.S. 7,8,9... lol well lets just say most of you won't even make it to paradise.

Edit:

Forgot this little gem too:

Romans 1:20-32 (from the New Testament) "20. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
    21. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
    22. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
    23. and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
    24. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
    25. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
    26. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
    27. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
    28. Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
    29. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
    30. slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
    31. they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
    32. Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."
    Last edited by illriginalized; 06-08-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Nope.

Qur'an [Surah 18:29] Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!

Live and let live, God will handle their afterlife accordingly. If they're to renounce their religion and then spread anti-Islamic ideologies within the Ummah.. well, death is in fact the penalty.

But you're Christian, right?

You see even Jesus (pbuh) reminded the Pharisees that breaking the law of God is also punishable by death. There are laws that we obey.

P.S. 7,8,9... lol well lets just say most of you won't even make it to paradise.
    Exactly, lasher is joking himself. Troll most likely.

Allah knows best, there death is the seal until than there is time.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You talk like an uneducated 12 year old, bro illriginal T-misc no doubt has maturer males than this.

You said your not Athiest, which puts you most likely under Christian or Jewish and told you under your own belief system It is death for apostates. Why are you even here arguing with me...? lol

Again nothing but insults.

As Muslims, we believe in a creator. You don't have to.

We believe the Qur'an has not been changed since it was revealed. No Doubt.

If one has no doubt about a Creator and his revelation, how can you a simple human go against it. Let alone change it.

God is all eternal, All Wise, All knowing. He knows better than you, his creation. Who are you to try and change it and insult it?

but all your replies will be "oh your god this and that" "fairy tale".

The argument is rulings under Sharia, not existence of God. You can make another thread for that.
    To believe in a fairy tale is one thing, but to condone death over a fairy tale is another. I also don't see how a god who had a ****phile as a messenger and throws people into fire for eternity is all knowing. I do somewhat believe in a creator but I'm agnostic and I'm certain if there was a creator he would be one of love and forgiveness, not hold grudges for eternity.

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tom117 View Post
    To believe in a fairy tale is one thing, but to condone death over a fairy tale is another. I also don't see how a god who had a ****phile as a messenger and throws people into fire for eternity is all knowing. I do somewhat believe in a creator but I'm agnostic and I'm certain if there was a creator he would be one of love and forgiveness, not hold grudges for eternity.
    Every sin is forgivable, except when you die upon sharing partners with God.

Repent.

Same with the one that apostates, he is given the option to repent. Under Sharia he is told 3 times to repent.

But if he sticks with being an apostate=Death.

God is forgiving, apostates can be forgiven. He's not ALL loving or ALL forgiving though, because than that would make God loving to murders, rapists etc.

About what you said about the Prophet SAW, you can search the forum it has been explained numerous times, or go into ask about islam thread and do "thread search".
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    Israel is an illegal entity in my books. Why I should care about an illegal entity's security apparatus is beyond me. Just because an entity call itself a state does not make their standing army a legitimate force. Israel is an illegal entity and its armed men are terrorists with high tech weaponry to which no other terror groups in the world could have the same access.
    Your "books" are irrelevant. It's a legal entity, recognised by the vast majority of the other countries in the world.

My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just checking the disgusting barbarians are continuing to make excuses for their disgusting barbarism? OK, carry on.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500)
    It is quite scary that you young Muslims actually believe this stuff

People semi-intelligent but still believing in fairy tales forced onto them by their parents

ah scary days when AL-quada has access to these forums

thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500)
    You know what the funniest thing thou about the Muslims on these forums is the fact they have photographs of themselves uploaded even thou it is against Allah's word

Funny times you sinning Muslims

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thehypocrit View Post
    You know what the funniest thing thou about the Muslims on these forums is the fact they have photographs of themselves uploaded even thou it is against Allah's word

Funny times you sinning Muslims
    lol I highly doubt anyone here is going to idolize me or my avatar -.-
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

lol I highly doubt anyone here is going to idolize me or my avatar -.-
    Ummm do you even know your own religion? What you are arguing is only one aspect of it and it has been countered by Muslims many times over

Can't create etc drawings of Mohammed etc people get mad for a reason son etc

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    So, you can believe whatever you want to - but if you believe the wrong thing, as dictated by the Qu'ran, you're gonna get killed.

Just wanting to understand.
    Guess the Muslims on these forums in for a surprise when they get that there fire treatment for their pictures

Ummm do you even know your own religion? What you are arguing is only one aspect of it and it has been countered by Muslims many times over

Can't create etc drawings of Mohammed etc people get mad for a reason son etc
    No one is depicting Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    So, you can believe whatever you want to - but if you believe the wrong thing, as dictated by the Qu'ran, you're gonna get killed.

Just wanting to understand.
    Guess the Muslims on these forums in for a surprise when they get that there fire treatment for their pictures
    You guys are comparing images for a portfolio in body building vs pictures hung up on the walls of homes.. lol
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one is depicting Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

You guys are comparing images for a portfolio in body building vs pictures hung up on the walls of homes.. lol
    I'm not talking about any pictures. I'm asking if I am allowed to believe in what I want to, so long it's what you want me to believe lest I get killed.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It is quite scary that you young Muslims actually believe this stuff
    This. ^^^

The joke of it is referencing similar parts of the bible, as if anyone in the western world would be killed for denouncing Christianity.
    I guess common sense is something some people lack.

Every sin is forgivable, except when you die upon sharing partners with God.

Repent.

Same with the one that apostates, he is given the option to repent. Under Sharia he is told 3 times to repent.

But if he sticks with being an apostate=Death.

God is forgiving, apostates can be forgiven. He's not ALL loving or ALL forgiving though, because than that would make God loving to murders, rapists etc.

About what you said about the Prophet SAW, you can search the forum it has been explained numerous times, or go into ask about islam thread and do "thread search".
    But if you don't believe in Islam Allah will throw you into the fire for eternity? There are 10 million gods out there how do you know your fictional tale is the right one, I don't like your odds, probably 0.01% chance that your religion is the right one if there is any right one considering how many religions there are. One thing I find quite amusing however is if you were born in another country or to parents of a different upbringing you wouldn't be muslim, you'd be christian or jewish or buddhist or w,e and thus preaching something completely different instead, if allah is all knowing god and quaran is his word then why are people born in circumstances where they believe other things, if you were born differently you wouldn't even be a muslim lol, how does it make sense that going to heaven is based on how you're born?

hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess I'm still bewildered by the last part or your statement. So if it was under a caliphate, you would be ok with this man having his head cut off for apostasy? Look, I'm not trying to attack you, just trying to understand what I'm reading here.
    I don't know the scholarly opinion on that. The issue is past me, I'd need to do more research upon the matter. All I know is that legally, apostasy has at least not even Islamically been legalized for quite some time now.

But if you don't believe in Islam Allah will throw you into the fire for eternity? There are 10 million gods out there how do you know your fictional tale is the right one, I don't like your odds, probably 0.01% chance that your religion is the right one if there is any right one considering how many religions there are. One thing I find quite amusing however is if you were born in another country or to parents of a different upbringing you wouldn't be muslim, you'd be christian or jewish or buddhist or w,e and thus preaching something completely different instead, if allah is all knowing god and quaran is his word then why are people born in circumstances where they believe other things, if you were born differently you wouldn't even be a muslim lol, how does it make sense that going to heaven is based on how you're born?
    I was Agnostic mostly until 17-18, was born into a Muslim that is correct but that wasn't what made me practice. People, Everyone is shown the truth. I am showing it to you so now you really don't have much of an excuse when you meet after death.

I have no doubts about Islam, I've asked every question and doubts i had and have gotten answers to.

I will refer you to couple posts in Ask About Islam thread that nicely organizes Why Islam out of all these other religions. It might be a long read but hey its worth it, whether the afterlife is there or just a fairy tale.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=13

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=14

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=15

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=21

Come into this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143849331 ask whatever else you want. I will try to answer and so will couple others. I won't be coming back to this thread or might even forget.

Rest is up to you, to take the time a research a very important decision.

I was Agnostic mostly until 17-18, was born into a Muslim that is correct but that wasn't what made me practice. People, Everyone is shown the truth. I am showing it to you so now you really don't have much of an excuse when you meet after death.

I have no doubts about Islam, I've asked every question and doubts i had and have gotten answers to.

I will refer you to couple posts in Ask About Islam thread that nicely organizes Why Islam out of all these other religions. It might be a long read but hey its worth it, whether the afterlife is there or just a fairy tale.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=13

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=14

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=15

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=21

Come into this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143849331 ask whatever else you want. I will try to answer and so will couple others. I won't be coming back to this thread or might even forget.

Rest is up to you, to take the time a research a very important decision.
    You can't research what isn't there. Just as you can't see if your eyes are closed. And you missed my point completely, you could have easily been born Christian, if Allah is right then why are so many born not believing (and don't tell me cause they chose it themselves, that's bull****, one can easily be Christian or Jewish just cause they were raised that way and you have no basis to say that your religion is the right one, no religion has that capability until you provide some hard facts and proof other then simple faith), many of the big religions are just giant contradictory jokes.

Barely any of it even makes sense, why would the fking creator of the universe, all knowing super powerful being give two ****s about if you drink alcohol or not, or who you have sex with, what is he a gossipy teen-aged girl or something? And if I did believe in a creator it certainly wouldn't be one that sent people to burn in fires for eternity.

Also just to be cheeky:
    Last edited by Tom117; 06-09-2012 at 11:53 PM.

hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can't research what isn't there. Just as you can't see if your eyes are closed. And you missed my point completely, you could have easily been born Christian, if Allah is right then why are so many born not believing
    Hmm. If Allah is wrong why are there so many Muslims?

(and don't tell me cause they chose it themselves, that's bull****, one can easily be Christian or Jewish just cause they were raised that way and you have no basis to say that your religion is the right one, no religion has that capability until you provide some hard facts and proof other then simple faith), many of the big religions are just giant contradictory jokes.
    Well God is the One who will judge, not you or me. So you can't say all non-muslims = hell.

And just because you were raised a Christian, doesn't mean that when you grow up that you believe in Christianity in your heart. Same goes for every other religion or atheism.

And tbh, I really don't know the fiqh regarding apostasy. All I know is that the video was uncalled for.

Originally Posted by hassan19 View Post
    Hmm. If Allah is wrong why are there so many Muslims?

Well God is the One who will judge, not you or me. So you can't say all non-muslims = hell.

And just because you were raised a Christian, doesn't mean that when you grow up that you believe in Christianity in your heart. Same goes for every other religion or atheism.
    Because there are a lot of gullible people in the world? If atheists are wrong why are there so many atheists. If creationists are wrong why are there so many creationists? I think you get the point.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly, lasher is joking himself. Troll most likely.

Allah knows best, there death is the seal until than there is time.
    You can't even prove god exists.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : Abdullah ibn AbuSarh used to write (the revelation) for the Apostle of Allah (pbuh). Satan made him slip, and he joined the infidels. The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) commanded to kill him on the day of Conquest (of Mecca). Uthman ibn Affan sought protection for him. The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) gave him protection.

Apostates aren't suppose to be killed anyhow -- the punishment is extreme.

Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    uh huh. So give us your mature opinion about this broski? Did this man deserve to have his head sawed off for converting to Christianity? Don't pussy foot around the issue. Be a man and say you oppose it, or it's like, whatever guise.
    Danny was seeking cheap thrills on the internet.

Now, muslims, clarify for us all... what's the penalty for that sort of thing for a single man under sharia? 'Tis only a flogging, no?

Of course, were Danny married (as he claims to be), that penalty would be... stoning to death? I can live with that....

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Danny was seeking cheap thrills on the internet.

Now, muslims, clarify for us all... what's the penalty for that sort of thing for a single man under sharia? 'Tis only a flogging, no?

Of course, were Danny married (as he claims to be), that penalty would be... stoning to death? I can live with that....
    So are you now wishing death on members of this forum board?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

All I know is that the video was uncalled for.
    It's YOUR "brothers" who do this, and you still haven't dared condemn it, and now you're telling everyone the video was "uncalled for".

Your righteous outrage all of a sudden is a mockery.

So are you now wishing death on members of this forum board?
    Such a vivid and wonderful imagination. I have consistently decried such a punishment as the act of barbaric cretins. It is, however, the proscribed punishment for adultery under Islam, no? And that would include seeking your "cheapies" on internet dating sites, I would strongly suspect.

No, I do not wish to see you or any other members of this forum put to death. You, on the other hand, as a repeated advocate for all things sharia, would no doubt welcome such a punishment for transgressors.

Also, you appear to have some issues.... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post805575181
    Last edited by Weightaholic; 06-10-2012 at 05:57 AM.

PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : Abdullah ibn AbuSarh used to write (the revelation) for the Apostle of Allah (pbuh). Satan made him slip, and he joined the infidels. The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) commanded to kill him on the day of Conquest (of Mecca). Uthman ibn Affan sought protection for him. The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) gave him protection.

Apostates aren't suppose to be killed anyhow -- the punishment is extreme.
    And tbh, I really don't know the fiqh regarding apostasy. All I know is that the video was uncalled for.
    What are you guys talking about? Ridah is the worst crime a muslim could ever commit. A murtadd is even worse than a kaafir, and the ruling for someone committing this crime and does not repent when given the chance is the death sentence. This is not even a matter of ijtihad and, indeed, there is no ikhtilaaf about this topic among the scholars. This is a very serious issue. We should be proud of Allah's Deen as it was revealed to our beloved Prophet (salla'Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). We are not here to please the kuffar or to dish out watered down Islam to them. We give it to them as it is. If they wish they accept, if not we say to them lakum di nukum wa liya deen.

ya-mujeeb.com/index.php/sharai-masaeel/islamic-politics/please-mention-the-quranic-ayaat-and-ahadees-about-the-punishment-of-apostasy-some-people-said-that
    Once a person accepts Islam, he sees its beauty and perfection. If after seeing the beauty of Islam, a Muslim turns away from it, it means he turned away from perfection towards imperfection, disassociating himself from the unity of the Muslims ummah towards a way that is unacceptable by Allah. Allah always wishes good for His servants. By one accepting Islam, he will be Insha Allah entitled to paradise. However, after accepting Islam, one turns renegade, it means he has become entitled to Jahannam (Hell). This is not what Allah wishes for His servants. To prevent more people from becoming true candidates of the fire of Hell, Allah legislated a deterrent for it, i.e. the law of execution.

This law of executing the renegade is a unanimously accepted rule according to all Muslims.

Al-Hadith

Sayyiduna Ibn Abbaas radhi allahu anhuma says: Nabi sallalahu alayhi wasallam said "Execute the one who renegades from his Deen." (Sahih al-Bukhariy Hadith6299, Sunan al-Nasaa’iy Hadith4059 edited by Shaikh Abdul Fattah Abu Ghuddah)

Sayyiduna ‘Uthmaan radhiyallahu anhu narrates hearing Nabi Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam as saying "……The one who changes his religion after accepting Islam must be executed." (Sunan al-Nasaa’iy Hadith4057 edited by Shaikh Abdul Fattah Abu Ghuddah)

Sayyiduna Abdullah radhiallahu anhu narrates Nabi Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam as saying "It is not Halaal to kill a Muslim except for 3 reason: …no.3.The one that turns away from his Deen, thereby disassociating himself from the group of Muslims."(Sahih Muslim Hadith4351 edited by Shaikh Khalil ma’moon Sheeha)

Ijma’

The one who renegades from Islam must be executed is the unanimous verdict of the sahaaba, none of them rejected it.

The unanimity of the Sahaaba on an issue is conclusive evidence of the same.

The Fuqaha (Jurists)

All the 4 Mazhabs are unanimous that a renegade must be executed if he does not revert to Islam. Hereunder are classical texts from each of the 4 Mazhabs:

Al-Hanafiyyah

Imam al-Marghinaaniy says: "If a Muslim, may Allah forbid turns away from Islam, the religion of Islam should be presented to him. If he has any doubts they should be cleared…and he should be kept under supervision for 3 days. If he reverts to Islam, he must be set free, otherwise he should be executed. (Al-Hidaya)

Allamah Ibn ‘Aabideen says: "Note well! It is unanimous that a renegade from Islam must be executed" (Rasaa’il Ibn Aabideen)

Al-Maalikiyyah

Imam Maalik says: "The one who renegades from Islam to another religion and exposes it will be asked to repent from his action. If he does not repent, he must be executed." (Al-Mu’atta lil Imam Maalik)

Al-shaafi’iyyah

Imam al-Shaafi’iy says: "One who renegades from Islam will not be left alone, either he reverts to Islam or he will be executed." (Kitab al-Umm)

Al-Hanaabilah

Allamah Ibn Qudaama al-Hanbaliy says: "All the scholars are unanimous that a renegade must be executed." (Al-Mughniy with Sharh al-Kabir Vol.10 Pg.74 Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiyyah Beirut)

From the above it is explicitly clear that there is no leeway in the religion of Islam regarding executing a renegade from Islam.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best
    Keep in mind that the Prophet (salla'Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: “When Allah wishes good for His slave, He hastens to bring about his punishment in this world, and if He does not wish good for him, He withholds the punishment until he is dealt with for his sin on the Day of Resurrection” (Tirmidhi).

This shows that contrary to what many of you might think, the execution of apostates is a mercy to the apostates.

These are the divine laws that Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala has decreed, and they are not subject to interpretation. Allah's Deen will prevail, and He doesn't need anyone to apologise on behalf of this beautiful and complete way of life called Islam.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PAT83 View Post
    Herp Derp Psycho babble
    You're a dying breed of cowardly barbarous shytbags that have no pace in the modern world. People like you and kurd4ever will be doing the world a favor once you're taking that final dirtnap.

Glad to see you're red now. How apropos.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.