dsraka0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help! 17yo Thinking of personal training carrer!

Im thinkin of becomming a personal trainer i love the life of fitness but i want to make enough money to sustain a pretty good life any tips on how i can accomplish this? What i should do to prep myself? I live in ny queens

pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50) pierz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Long-term you should probably look at getting a degree in some sort of health/fitness field, short-term a qualification in Gym instruction/PT is your best bet.

Others will have better advice than me though.
    hi

liebre3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dsraka0 View Post
    Im thinkin of becomming a personal trainer i love the life of fitness but i want to make enough money to sustain a pretty good life any tips on how i can accomplish this? What i should do to prep myself? I live in ny queens
    I would recommend a few communication courses as much as anything- of course study in the fitness field either with a cert or a college degree- but when it comes down to it how well can you communicate and make the sales pitch to someone.

When I started out as a college junior the majority of my clients were middle aged women- I had to learn to fake being interested in what they wanted to talk about more then anything. They didn't care too much what I knew exercise wise- just wanted a gossip hour.

Just my opinion but I bet others out there would agree. When you're brand new and building your client base you can't afford to not take on those clients.