Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool Beast Mode Logging Opportunity!

2 tubs of Beast Mode up for grabs! See application at the end of this post for details.

A professional strength pre-workout blend that energizes the body to compete at the highest level.

A professional strength pre-workout formula that takes your performance to the next level. Beast Mode® has been specially designed to ignite new muscle, maximize focus and intensity,
    and give you the energy to power through your workout from
    beginning to the end.

Beast Mode® helps the body to increase mass and strength by
    utilizing the perfect blend of Creapure®, Beta-Alanine, and NO2 boosters. Creapure® is the purest form of Creatine to give you
    the best results possible. Beta-Alanine and NO2 boosters maximize muscle performance, help you push harder, and dominate
    your training or competition.

Beast Mode® helps you to focus, concentrate, and keeps your mind sharp. It is a great source of Gingko Biloba and B Vitamins like Thiamine (B1), Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine (B6), and Methylcobalamin (B12); which benefit mood, release stress, and aids memory retention.

Beast Mode® gives you energy to help the mind and body perform at its best and power you through your workout. It provides a level of energy that is constant and balanced to increase stamina without jitters or anxiety.

Benefits
    The powder is quick dissolve and fast acting for immediate results.

Beast Mode® Does not contain 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranamine, Methylhexaneamine) which has been known to cause heart irregularities, long term dependence, and sexual dysfunction.

Tester Requirements:

- 18 years of age or older
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
    - Must update thread at least 4 times a week
    - Must post a detailed log
    - Yes, Canadians are conisdered
    - Must not have any medical condition
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company

Application Information:

Training experience:
    Current Training Goals:
    Training Schedule/Protocol:
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Current Supplements:
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):
    Have you used Super Test before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected):
    Please provide links to other logs or reviews you have kept:
    Tell me why I should select YOU?

Bonus: Post a pic or description of any 1 thing that's essential for a bodybuilder/fitness enthusiast (blender, george foreman grill, etc) or any one thing a man needs to have in their house.

Credit: AllGenetix for the application

2 winners will be selected to log

Last edited by longhorns_p; 06-03-2012 at 07:22 PM.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not bodybuilding related but this was a must for our new place, 55" flat screen. Perfect for Sunday football games

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Beast is making moves! I like this

UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Awesome promo! Goodluck to all applicants.

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I cannot go without my trusty kitchen scale! I am extremely meticulous with weighing all my food for the day to make sure I hit my daily caloric requirements!

(**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

Originally Posted by coolaidml View Post
    I cannot go without my trusty kitchen scale! I am extremely meticulous with weighing all my food for the day to make sure I hit my daily caloric requirements!

yes, a scale is a must if you've never used one before......I found out quickly that my portions were way off

pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weight: 187 --> I want to go to sub 10%BF

Training experience: 9/10 years --> started in HS football, then the Marine Corps!

Current Training Goals: sub 10%BF, never been that low so I'm killing the diet and gym for it!

Training Schedule/Protocol: CKD diet, 3 on in gym, 1 off. 8-10 reps 3-4 sets, typical splits of Chest/Delts/Abs, Back/Biceps/Delts, Legs/Triceps/Calves/Abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Every other day I do 20-30 minutes HIIT, on off cardio I do 20mins 15%incline 3.5mph walks

Current Supplements: None

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): I've tried dozens of Pre-workouts. No-Xplode, Juggarnut, No-Shogun, AMP by GNC, Jackd3d, 1MR, MP, white flood, fast twitch, Superpump, plus more. No amino acid products directly. Protein has been pretty much Optimum Nutrition whey or casein.

Have you used Super Test before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): NO..does it work?

Please provide links to other logs or reviews you have kept: I'm keeping a Nutrition log, but never logged anything else on here before...Do you want the nutrition log link?

Tell me why I should select YOU? I'm a US Marine, graduate student, and avid weight lifter! I will provide honest and accurate logging, updated as I lift (3 on, 1 off). I'll provide detailed pictures, workout info, and diet info! Let's make this happen!

Bonus --> Because this is what we are looking to impress!

BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigO87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ***Georgia Crew***

Moosehead1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight: 182
    Training experience: 8 Years High School Weight Lifting Classes-US Army
    Current Training Goals: Gain mass while trimming down to below 10% Body Far
    Training Schedule/Protocol: Upper Body Workout 6-days a week in the evenings, with lower body and core work alternating split between 4 morning workouts
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 1 mile run before every workout to warm up. 3 mile run 3x a week around my installation perimeter
    Current Supplements: Cellucor C4 preworkout. Optimum Nutrition Casein, Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard, Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer.
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): N/A
    Have you used Super Test before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): N/A
    Please provide links to other logs or reviews you have kept: N/A
    Tell me why I should select YOU?
    You should select me because I am currently deployed to an environment where I have an enormous gym with absolutely no job at all to do. I will be deployed to where I am at for the next 7-8 months without having a real job, which leaves me all the time in the world to not only workout, but to also fill out and submit the reports. It will also allow me to have a great deal of consistency with my workouts and will not have to worry about something suddenly coming up. I also have access to plenty of good foods so I will also be able to maintain a very steady and healthy diet.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    Not bodybuilding related but this was a must for our new place, 55" flat screen. Perfect for Sunday football games

What in the hell...
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Application Information:

Weight:250.6
    Training experience: Started at around age 14 worked consistently for about 12 years solely lifting with no focus on cardio or diet before taking a hiatus. Got back in the gym about 5 to 6 years ago and ultimately lost 100 lbs after deciding to get on the whole program of cardio and diet with my lifting. Ending up back out of the gym last year and now have been back for 3 or 4 months working to regain ground I've lost.
    Current Training Goals: Lose fat while gaining strength and lean muscle mass. Regaining the best shape of my life.
    Training Schedule/Protocol: primarily 4day split. Day1 chest,shoulders,triceps; Day2 back/biceps; Day4 legs; Day5 Traps,Forearms,Calves; Abs on cardio days
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol:I have been including 10 to 20 min HIIT after each training session and then an additional 30 minutes of HIIT with Ab work on off days. True rest day as needed when energy levels get low
    Current Supplements: Anavite, fish Oil, P6, D4,
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): pretty much everything from MP, Cellucor, and Gaspari. also orange triad, green mag
    Have you used Super Test before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): had a sample pack only. Really like the profile. Would love to put an app in for a log of it
    Please provide links to other logs or reviews you have kept:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130407413
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144855391

not supp related and the pics are jacked now but I'll throw it in anyway http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124426201
    Tell me why I should select YOU?I am determined to reach my goals and prove that age is only a number by reaching and maintaining a great fitness level. My current goals require me to hit it hard even during long periods of calorie deficits. A good PWO is essential for this. I believe that Beast Mode is this PWO. Tried a sample a few weeks ago and even from that one sample believe it has what I need and I can really show how effective it can be.

Last but not least my essential piece of equipment is my trusty Vitamix. I practically live out of a blender and I have been through several through the years. This one has been able to keep up with me and my wrestling stepson and keeps on trucking day in and day out.
    Workout is no longer optional!!!

Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124426201

Logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145622031&p=898183201#post898183201

evansmith36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight: 165
    Logging: Yes I can meet the logging requirements
    Current Goal: Build lean mass for natural show next April
    Training experience: Been lifting for 7 years through football high school some college, currently in the military and stay and shape all year round. Played football, lacrosse and wrestling. I'm also a licensed personal trainer.
    Training Schedule/Protocol: I do a Power Hypertrophy split but with a twist, because I train alone I do the same muscle not only twice a week but back-to-back. This really helps me take that muscle to the threshold of having to become stronger and larger.
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Little 1-2 per week if any because I am in a mass phase. If I do it is HIIT for 20-25 minutes
    Current Supplements: Dymatize whey protein, All-Max Beta-aline, Beast Creature creatine caps, Vitamin shoppe BCAA w/ vitamin C, Cytosport Cytocarb 2.
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Iv Taken every type of protein from Dymatize, pre-workouts i'v used Xpand, 1MR, Jack3d, Hemom Rage, N.O.Xplode (both Caff. and NON-Caff.) BCAAs I have taken MRP amino, ON Amino energy, Xtend, Recoup, Blox.
    Have you used Super Test before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): Never even heard of it.
    Please provide links to other logs or reviews you have kept: None yet
    Tell me why I should select YOU? I shold be selected Because I have the time to focuse on training and nutrition, I have the knowledge and experience, and I have the drive to excel, with your product I am hoping to break some new P.R. in the gym and spark new growth... Also I need a good reason to throw away a half tub a jack3d.

No man of women for that matter wanting to acheive any fitness goal should be without a frying pan. I have a Goerge F. grill and love and use it a ton but before there was that I cooked everything in the pan. You can steam your veggies, cook your proteins; eggs, steak, chicken, Fish. And your can cook rice in it just gradually add water and stir.

monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) monk27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not getting In, Awesome Promo Iron! just finished my mini log for this, Good solid stuff!
    eat, sleep, lift.

Low carb
    Keto
    IF
    IIFYM

Promo Review:
    Cobra Labs Curse: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146737223&p=920416473#post920416473
    Core Nutritionals: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145886933
    Beast Aminolytes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145885983
    Beast Mode: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145220521
    (COMPLETED)

Supps review:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/monk27/profilecp.php?module=supplement_review

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weight:150
    Training experience: All year sports conditioning for 3 years and 2 years dedicated to bodybuilding.
    Current Training Goals: Its the summer, gonna get shredded and get ready for the winter clean bulk.
    Current Training: Workout 5 days a week, following a periodization schedule. First 2 weeks of the month i do back and biceps twice a week and the last 2 weeks i do shoulders and calves twice a week.
    Current cardio: Rest days are dedicated to sprints and interval cardio. I also play ice hockey and soccer during the week.
    Current supps: Dymatize creatine mono, BSN aminox, muscletech whey protein, and cellucor C4. Running out of C4 so need a new pre!
    Super Test?: No i dont want to mess with those quite yet.
    Loggings: This is my summer transformation i am currently working on
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...transformation
    This is my review of CL samples
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145415841
    Why pick me? I love pre workouts and i have unfortunately have not tried anything from your company yet. Hear good things so i want to make a review about this!
    Bonus:

http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...e-31618870.jpg
    One of these is the house!!!!

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weight:190lbs
    Training experience:3.5 years of weights. 5 years of martial arts
    Current Training Goals:Mini recomp. just cleaned up my diet and sleeping schedule and so far its been good
    Training Schedule/Protocol:Back,biceps and forearms
    chest and triceps
    shoulders, traps and neck
    legs
    Core
    Saturday and Sunday are rest days

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:martial arts 3 days a week at least which is roughly 5 hours a week.
    Current Supplements:Multi,fish oil, B complex, amino acids, and protein powder
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):I tried many supplements but to be amino acid specific i tried purple intrain, aminomax, Xtend and high power amino acids
    Have you used Super Test before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected):no but i wish i have lol
    Please provide links to other logs or reviews you have kept:Orange Oximega log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post463499083

HGHpro log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123802861

Magnum Thrust log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post492860421

Blue Growth log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post542017443

Cre-02 & Nitroceps log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128675231

Magnum Big C log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131848273

Magnum Serum knockout punch
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post654746363

Tell me why I should select YOU?Well I recently found intense motivation for the gym and it lit a flame brighter than ever before. I fixed up my diet and my sleeping schedule and have seen major improvements so far. Also I work out EARLY in the mornings so what better than to energize me and keep me at 120% (because im already at 110% ). you will also receive a daily log update on me including on off days.Before and after pictures will be taken as well.

Bonus: Post a pic or description of any 1 thing that's essential for a bodybuilder/fitness enthusiast (blender, george foreman grill, etc) or any one thing a man needs to have in their house.

And I mean SLEEP...not a half naked woman. but whatever works
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    gspsilva's logs always deliver! Highly recommend him for a logging spot!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    wow thanks a lot for the support man, greatly appreciated whether I'm picked or not
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Thanks Mike. He wins just for posting that pic

Opportunity to get a free tub with over 45 servings, all you have to do is log for 30 days

When will the winners be chosen ? just curious
    Current LOG Beastmode!

maybe I rep back?

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More apps!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn, you guys are going hard on the Promos!

Thumbs up

We don't mess around lol

QUOTE=gspsilva;895135921]When will the winners be chosen ? just curious[/QUOTE]

Real soon

driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10) driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10) driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10) driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10) driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10) driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10) driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10) driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10) driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10) driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10) driigo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds awesome ! Cool

Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck man! You should try for the Beast Creature log chance too you should be able to find it somewhere on the first page. You'll be impressed!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145470951
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    RON PAUL 2012
    Φ United Oliver Frat Φ

Moar pics

Moar pics
    I took all juice of out my diet because of the sugars in it and substituted it with more of this....

Ohhhh yaaa. nice big round jugs....of milk except the ones I get are 4liter jugs ;p
    Current LOG Beastmode!

maybe I rep back?

Lol

Winners announced tomorrow evening!!!

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol

Winners announced tomorrow evening!!!
    Cool, now clear your PM's!

EDIT: PM sent!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get in on this, trust me logging this atm...
    never quit