BiGN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb An Endomorph seeking advice on loosing FAT.

I am currently weighting at around 200 pounds, I am not concerned about gaining muscle all I want to do is loose this FAT.

Is doing weights first then HIT cardio after a good thing for loosing this unwanted FAT?

I recently started mixing up my routine. I am now doing weights first. After that I do

HIT on the treadmill on interval 5, 30 second sprint and 30 second rest on speed 15 for 10 minutes, that’s approximately 10 runs with 10 rests.
    Then 5 minutes on the bike with interval 3-5.
    Then after that I do 5 minutes on the rowing machine and that is on the highest difficulty number 10. I do 20 second go in hard and 20 second rest.

Am I on the right path to loosing this body FAT?
    Or should I spend more time doing Cardio first for example, 30-40 min jogs and then concentrate on weights after I have lost an extra 20 pounds?

jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100)
    firstly, forget the endo/ectomorph bs. Get your diet in check (maintenance-500, 1g of protein/lb of bodyweight, 0.4g fats/lb bodyweight). Fill the rest with carbs. Once you done that, have a clear workout routine in place, hit the compounds hard. Do your HIIT on separate days-couple of days will suffice. Stick to that for a few months and you will be GUARANTEED results
    Joke:
    Why couldn't the kid walkthrough the door?

Cuz he has a javelin through his head

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eat 500-1000 cals less, resistance training and cardio combined. Don't neglect lifting weights, not only does it burn calories but it will help keep muscle so fat will be used as fuel. Also you don't want to end up like those people who only do cardio and diet, sure they lose all the weight but they end up skinny with a nice 5 pounds of loose skin hanging off them

BiGN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jase_is_ace View Post
    firstly, forget the endo/ectomorph bs. Get your diet in check (maintenance-500, 1g of protein/lb of bodyweight, 0.4g fats/lb bodyweight). Fill the rest with carbs. Once you done that, have a clear workout routine in place, hit the compounds hard. Do your HIIT on separate days-couple of days will suffice. Stick to that for a few months and you will be GUARANTEED results

Thanks for the reply. I have a good clean diet sorted out alongside with that I also drink 3 to 4 litres of water daily.
    How about this routine?

Monday: Chest and Triceps = 30 min JOG after
    Tuesday: Shoulders and Biceps = 30 min JOG after
    Wednesday: Back and Legs = 15/20 min JOG after
    Thursday: Chest and Triceps = 30 min JOG after
    Friday: Shoulders and Biceps = 30 min JOG after

EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BiGN94 View Post
    Monday: Chest and Triceps = 30 min JOG after
    Tuesday: Shoulders and Biceps = 30 min JOG after
    Wednesday: Back and Legs = 15/20 min JOG after
    Thursday: Chest and Triceps = 30 min JOG after
    Friday: Shoulders and Biceps = 30 min JOG after
    That looks like too much volume every week. Are you use to working out that much? How long have you been lifting?

clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clank72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    firstly, forget the endo/ectomorph bs.
    It's not BS. I have found the people that think it's "BS" are not endomorphs. When you see how hard it is for us to lose fat then you'll see what I'm talking about.

btw, It's 1gm of protein per pound of "lean body mass", not per pound of body weight.

Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by clank72 View Post
    It's not BS. I have found the people that think it's "BS" are not endomorphs. When you see how hard it is for us to lose fat then you'll see what I'm talking about.
    It may not be BS but it provides nothing but excuses for not reaching goals.

At the end of the day we all function the same and it's all calories in vs. calories out. If you know your intake and expenditure you will see results regardless of your body type, and so that is what OP should be focusing on.

oscarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

btw, It's 1gm of protein per pound of "lean body mass", not per pound of body weight.
    Should the 0.4g fats/lb be lean body mass or body weight?

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's a logical fallacy is all, confusing cause and effect. People tend to think this:

born as an endomorph -> inherently slow metabolism -> can't lose fat

born as an ectomorph -> inherently fast metabolism -> can't gain muscle (hard gainer)

When in fact, it's this:

loves food & enjoys relaxing -> gains fat -> assumes the shape and appearance of an endomorph.

hates food & enjoys activity -> loses fat (and muscle) -> assumes the shape and appearance of an ectomorph.

The first approach allows people to blame genetics for their problems, while the latter approach would force them to recognize it's due to their behavior. It's no surprise which is more popular.

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^ pretty much this. what is an endomorph? propoganda is the best answer.

if you do this, you will see results. if you do this and don't see results, I'll give $1,000 because if you do this, it's impossible to not see results.

again, HIT the compounds hard.
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    It's a logical fallacy is all, confusing cause and effect. People tend to think this:

born as an ectomorph -> inherently fast metabolism -> can't gain muscle (hard gainer)

When in fact, it's this:

loves food & enjoys relaxing -> gains fat -> assumes the shape and appearance of an endomorph.

hates food & enjoys activity -> loses fat (and muscle) -> assumes the shape and appearance of an ectomorph.

The first approach allows people to blame genetics for their problems, while the latter approach would force them to recognize it's due to their behavior. It's no surprise which is more popular.
    Exactly!!

OP you said you have a "clean" diet? That does not mean a damn thing when trying to lose weight. How many calories do you eat a day? I have a feeling you don't know. Read the stickies, find your maintenance, eat 500 below it. Cardio daily will make you hate your life if you are not a fan out it. Eating at a calorie deficit will allow you to lose weight by just living your normal life. Also lift weights while you lose weight because if you don't, you will look like **** when skinny.

Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would probably recommend a full body routine 3 times a week rather than what you have listed, but if you want to do a push/pull split it should look like:

day 1 - Chest/Tri
    day 2 - Back/Biceps
    rest
    day 3 - Legs
    rest
    then repeat.

For shoulders you could either throw some overhead presses in on Chest/Tri day or work them in further detail on leg day.
    ^^Former 400+lb Crew^^
    August 23rd 2011 - 469.8lbs
    August 23rd 2012 - 201.4lbs

Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

When in fact, it's this:

Repped
    If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you. Success is no accident.

Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000)

When in fact, it's this:

^^^ This...Endomorph is an excuse for lack of discipline and the will to adhere to a calorie limit. I've been fat all my life and it was due to laziness and poor eating habits. The day I started being accountable for my nutritional choices and activity level the pounds and fat started to melt away.
    ^^Former 400+lb Crew^^
    August 23rd 2011 - 469.8lbs
    August 23rd 2012 - 201.4lbs