Evo515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Paladin Labs Black Ops

OK so Ive been a tad naive, I recently started training and had been taking no supplements and following no set training regime!.... Yes I know how the hell did I expect to see any results (very stupid!) I then went on holiday to Florida and while I was there I stumbled upon Max Muscle so I went in with the intentions of purchasing some shakes just something to help with gaining lean muscle which is my goal really and I ended up leaving the shop $180 down with 2 bottles of pills in hand (Black Ops and Estrobane) I simply asked the guy what he recommended and this is what he gave me. Lots of you will be probably thinking I'm a moron and I'd agree with you but hey its done now. So I've started taking these pills which are prohormones (One of the ingredients is 2A, 3A EPITHIO-17A-METHYL-5A-ANDROSTAN-17B-OL) as per his instructions for the past 3 days and Im training hard using Musclemags World Best Work Outs.

Am I the only idiot out there or is there anyone else out there who has or is taking these prohormones and if so do you have any advice?

Im 5'9 198lbs with a naturally muscley build and want to strip my belly and put on some lean muscle.. I'm eating well etc any other help/advice would be really appreciated or maybe a Bodybuilding for Dummies guide??

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

While I love supplements, posts like these make me wish they didn't exist.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Evo515 View Post
    OK so Ive been a tad naive, I recently started training and had been taking no supplements and following no set training regime!.... Yes I know how the hell did I expect to see any results (very stupid!) I then went on holiday to Florida and while I was there I stumbled upon Max Muscle so I went in with the intentions of purchasing some shakes just something to help with gaining lean muscle which is my goal really and I ended up leaving the shop $180 down with 2 bottles of pills in hand (Black Ops and Estrobane) I simply asked the guy what he recommended and this is what he gave me. Lots of you will be probably thinking I'm a moron and I'd agree with you but hey its done now. So I've started taking these pills which are prohormones (One of the ingredients is 2A, 3A EPITHIO-17A-METHYL-5A-ANDROSTAN-17B-OL) as per his instructions for the past 3 days and Im training hard using Musclemags World Best Work Outs.

Am I the only idiot out there or is there anyone else out there who has or is taking these prohormones and if so do you have any advice?

Im 5'9 198lbs with a naturally muscley build and want to strip my belly and put on some lean muscle.. I'm eating well etc any other help/advice would be really appreciated or maybe a Bodybuilding for Dummies guide??

And even better news? With the magical supplements you have bought you can eventually look just like the person on the cover
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

Evo515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

?

Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    While I love supplements, posts like these make me wish they didn't exist.
    OK thats understandable, so help me out.. whats the best way to start out? Ive ****ed up but who hasnt

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    start with some TUDCA for liver protection and healing.
    next i recomend you add some brand of cycle assist
    thoroughly research post cycle therapy options.. as the stuff you bought is likely junk.
    goto www.tunedsports.com and read about your specific hormone.. dont see it? google it then return to that site and research what your getting into.
    as per rule 12 on this site you are not allowed to talk about this stuff, you should look to join a forum like prohormoneforums.com for more helpfull advise.

stay safe.

1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Isn't it a methylated product? I don't know much about designer steroid, but I am told that anything methylated will damage your liver.
    Anyway, it's best to look at the stickies in the Nutrition section first. Supplements always come last, after your diet and workout routine are in check.
    Originally Posted by unccwrestler View Post
    And even better news? With the magical supplements you have bought you can eventually look just like the person on the cover
    I smell sarcasm.

JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sounds good man

JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAfrican1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    be careful but really dangerous

jones94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Prohormones are safe if you use them correctly. Black ops shouldn't be used longer than 8 weeks and just make sure you get a good anti estrogen and you need a good pct when your done with your cycle. You might get some acne but if you have a good anti estrogen then you should be completely fine. All paladin labs products are safe for your liver but i still recommend taking milk thistle. Also you should have taken shock and awe instead of black ops haha its much better

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Evo515 View Post

youre not ready for an epistane cycle. the best advice i could give you is stop taking them. whoever sold you that has gone full retard.

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jones94 View Post
    Prohormones are safe if you use them correctly. Black ops shouldn't be used longer than 8 weeks and just make sure you get a good anti estrogen and you need a good pct when your done with your cycle. You might get some acne but if you have a good anti estrogen then you should be completely fine. All paladin labs products are safe for your liver but i still recommend taking milk thistle. Also you should have taken shock and awe instead of black ops haha its much better
    he's not using them correctly though.... he's only just started working out and i doubt he will be able to get his hands on a good pct and cycle support now.