Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP ......if you dont want it to come back, do the paleo style diet.

Grains and sugar are the main problems, messing with hormones = oily skin

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bloodstained white acne shirt of peace
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StatisticsBrah View Post
    Groce, How bad was your face before?
    i would have occasional pimples, was just growing up. but from january 2010 - summer i dirty bulked, so that made it worse
    plus playing football made my chin miserable. i would have 15-20 pimples EACH morning JUST along my chin
    it was terrible
    my face has scars on it now, but im fine with them

Originally Posted by Metaphors View Post
    are you off now brah? or are you gonna run another cycle of accutane in the future?
    took my last pill august of 2011. im only gonna go back on if the acne comes back this bad again
    i might have to do it, my dermatolgoist said her 3 sons each had to do more than 1 cycle

Originally Posted by FutureMiscCEO View Post
    Question OP:

Is the redness going away with accutane?

yeah, i pretty much have no redness now. just scars. lots of them
    Vancouver Canucks Crew
    ★ BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group ★

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy chit dude. That's the worst case I've ever seen. I had to do three "cycles" of accutane because my acne was bad.. But **** not as bad as that. Luckily mine was deep and couldn't really come open so I got away decent on the scars. This was 4-5 years ago and I've been clear since, and scars have gotten smaller. Lips still fukken chap like a mofo to nothing still though lol. Give it time and it'll do wonders. Great change though bro!

atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You seen a cosmetic dermatologist/surgeon about your scarring?
    Braves - Falcons - Thrashers - UGA
    ***Georgia Crew***

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    i will never complain about my acne ever again. hory chet.

when did you first start getting acne? are the first pictures the worst it has been?
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    never had acne problems just atopic skin which had my face looking like freddy kruger at 17 thank god im normal now. skin conditions suck people treat you like your retarded...

maybe some hydrocortisone would help you now to get rid of those rashes faster

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol I get pissed when I wake up with a zit on my face or something

perspective / 10
    :)

Im fat and overweight, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    Im skinny and need to put muscle on, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    I have loose skin, how do I get rid of it? Lift heavy and eat well.
    My GF cheated on me, my worlds ending what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    My Daughters boyfriend is a gang member who is leading her astray, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.

I'm 10k in debt, what do I do? You know the drill. No excuses.

one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) one-two is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by atlathlete1 View Post
    You seen a cosmetic dermatologist/surgeon about your scarring?
    not yet, my dermatologist said to wait at least a year before considering getting it treated with lasers
    its been 10 months so i'll probably go back after summer

Originally Posted by HydroShake View Post
    i will never complain about my acne ever again. hory chet.

when did you first start getting acne? are the first pictures the worst it has been?
    i would get the typical pimples on my face (am a teenager, who doesn't), but i first remember it being bad in summer 2010
    and yes, it gets worse before it gets better, so id say january was the worst time for it
    Vancouver Canucks Crew

UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000) UpInHawaii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op did you do anything to yourself to cause that or was it just puberty and genetics?

**** Op wishing you the best, you got any tips for what to do with scars? Or any other general tips about acne.

AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    groce as fuk and doesnt look like u lift u fukin nerd
    Sig cant be a novel.

MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    acne's gonna acne

gjdm on getting rid of a lot of it

FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500)
    Did you go swimming when you had acne brah?

atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by one-two View Post
    not yet, my dermatologist said to wait at least a year before considering getting it treated with lasers
    I have scarring on my back and shoulders from bad acne as well. I have a consultation on the 29th. It's not nearly as bad as yours is but I understand what you were saying in the OP. **** sucks. People with clear skin don't know how good they have it.

You've made great progress though. Good luck.
    Braves - Falcons - Thrashers - UGA
    ***Georgia Crew***

Originally Posted by UpInHawaii View Post
    Op did you do anything to yourself to cause that or was it just puberty and genetics?

**** Op wishing you the best, you got any tips for what to do with scars? Or any other general tips about acne.
    bit of both. my brothers also had bacne and what not, but not as bad as me. they didn't have to go on accutane or anything

for scars, don't really know what to say. my derma gave me some cream to apply on my face but it was peeling my face and hurt like a bitch. haven't used it much

Originally Posted by AleFCP View Post
    groce as fuk and doesnt look like u lift u fukin nerd
    lol i am so inconsistent when i comes to lifting.
    but from the beginning of those pictures to the end i cut from 230lbs - 185, so pls go
    Vancouver Canucks Crew

ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I salute you OP.

Now to work on those scars. I think bio oil, tanning etc will help out a lot with them.

vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did you drink alchohol at all during your treatment?

how many mg? Currently, i'm on 20mg but my dermo wants me to do it for 10+ months. A bit longer than the standard 6 month nuke, but it drastically reduces dry lips/eyes/skin.

strong initial breakout though

LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WTF dude i was eating

ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    WOW!!!!!!!!!

Okay, heres my story.

I had intense acne on my face from 13-17. I mean intense. My entire face was covered- no exaggeration. My cheeks were a dark purple lump with red bumps and white heads all over. My forehead was covered in zits and bumps. My temples(side of head) were completely covered in pimples. I'd get them around my mouth, on my chin. around my nose. between my eyebrows. EVERYWHERE. They'd itch, bleed, everything.

I did accutane @ 17 for 3 months..

The only bad side was intense skin dryness and intense chapping of lips. My lips were so chapped I'd have to apply some high strength chapstick all over them and even above/under my lips. If I were to brush my hand along my lips my hand would get scratched up and poked.

After I was done with my accutane dosage it took an extra few months for everything to clear. Now I have a bunch of acne scars but its not too bad looking.. Facial hair will cover it up now.

I'm 23 now and its been 6 years.. I haven't seen a pimple on my face in at least over 3 years.

Originally Posted by FutureMiscCEO View Post
    Did you go swimming when you had acne brah?

in the summer yeah, but my acne was pretty much cleared up by then so it was no big
    Vancouver Canucks Crew

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    beautiful progress bro!
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Originally Posted by vtecaddict View Post
    did you drink alchohol at all during your treatment?

how many mg? Currently, i'm on 20mg but my dermo wants me to do it for 10+ months. A bit longer than the standard 6 month nuke, but it drastically reduces dry lips/eyes/skin.

strong initial breakout though
    yes, i drink like a fking pig (srs)
    i probably dun goofed on that part, but i had monthly blood tests and my liver was fine (surprisingly)
    was doing 40mg a day then in april i'd do 40mg one day, 80mg the next, and kept switching.
    Vancouver Canucks Crew

ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    glad to see it worked for you too
    my acne wasn't as bad as yours but accutane fixed it up
    gjdm
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    RIP Zyzz

Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100) Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100) Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100) Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100) Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100) Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100) Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100) Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100) Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100) Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100) Shyzz is not very well liked. (-100)
    have my pity reps dude

Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000)
    pls stay safe op
    Instagram: Aesthetix5ever

Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow I couldn't imagine something like this. Would totally ruin my life, srs.

Good job on taking it by the balls and throwing it out the window.

Repped.
    'If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much:
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!'

- If, Rudyard Kipling

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had similar acne OP. You get any keloid scars yet? And look out for those scars turning into keloids, that's what happened to me and it sucks brah.

If I were you I'd go to another derm and start getting scar treatment asap (best to get it now when they are fresh). A couple deep/micro fx treatments and your skin will be lookin niiiice.

btw, out of curiosity, what brand of accutane did you get/use???

and gjdm.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    good god musta been hell
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by one-two View Post

honestly you scarring isnt that bad.there was a point where i had completely scratched my skin so bad i never thought it would me normal again but it completely healed. all ive done was use hydrocortisone + regular moisturezier(hydrating not oily)