View Poll Results: Run lift, or other.

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lift, then run

9 60.00%
  • Run, then lift

6 40.00%
  • I wait until practice to start conditioning.

0 0%
    benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100) benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100) benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100) benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100) benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100) benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100) benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100) benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100) benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100) benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100) benchboss17 is not very well liked. (-100)

Do you run, or lift first?

This one goes out to all the athletes, particularly football players!

When it gets close the season, I'm sure most of us start running, and going some kind of conditioning, along with work in the weight room.

I've been advised by my training to do run first, and lift second to get my true speed (I do both in the same day.).

So what do you guys do.. Weight room, or running first?

SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I do both at the same time
    While I'm running my first twenty miles I warm up by continuously military pressing 600 lbs
    "I fear stagnation and lack of progress.
    I fear never reaching my potential, and being average.
    I fear being forgotten...
    I fear letting those I love down, letting myself down.
    I fear settling.
    I fear dying without leaving my mark.
    I fear not feeling these fears.
    These fears feed me.
    They nourish my drive.

I love my fears. "

I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FieldBeast1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by benchboss17 View Post
    This one goes out to all the athletes, particularly football players!

When it gets close the season, I'm sure most of us start running, and going some kind of conditioning, along with work in the weight room.

I've been advised by my training to do run first, and lift second to get my true speed (I do both in the same day.).

So what do you guys do.. Weight room, or running first?
    Im marking down run than lift but you mention conditioning and speed. So to clarify, if its speed training than I run first if its conditioning I run after the weightroom.

Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't run, I sprint!

joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdmoore13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I mostly always lift first. Sometimes I do some agility work mfirst to get my blood flowing and to be at my most energetic while doing it.

justi123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    run then lift