Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500) jungalist is not very helpful. (-500)

Sloot feels guilty for cheating on her boyfriend (prepare to RAGE)

Hey,

Need some advice…

I recently split up with my boyfriend of 1 year and I’m feeling really guilty about it.

Most of the reason I’m feeling guilty is because I dumped him for someone else. I absolutely fancy the pants off of this new guy and I think it’s the fact that I forgot about my ex so quickly because of him that I’m feeling so guilty. I just feel really sorry for my ex. But let me start at the beginning.

My ex was so cute and a total sweetheart. He was a true gentleman and never had a bad word to say to me. I could get away with quite a lot (and this is how the problems started I think) because he loved me so much. He had a decent paying job and would always buy me lots of things we girls love such as clothes, shoes, spa days, romantic meals, ********* and the odd surprise here and there.

A couple of months ago it was my birthday and I had a night out arranged. All of my friends from Uni and a couple of friends from home (there was A LOT of us) went into town and obviously my ex came along as well. My ex doesn’t have many friends really and they were all busy this night so in a sense he came out with us alone. The days before he splashed out for me to get a spray tan, my nails done, my hair done and he also got me a really short sexy dress and a pair of skyscraper heels (I think these alone were around £300 ). Needless to say he got me some sexy underwear just to complete the package. He was so nice.

Anyway on the night out all of my mates were complimenting me ALL night on how beautiful I looked. I felt a little awkward at first, I’m already about 2-3 inches taller than my boyfriend but in these heels I absolutely TOWERED over him, and he was saying “oh I haven’t thought this through very well” haha! I kept leaning on his shoulder and patting him on top of the head to tease him . This is where it started I think. During the night out I was getting so much attention from men coming up to me or just staring at me that he was getting a little jealous and anxious.

I really loved him and I didn’t for one minute think that he would feel insecure over it all. He was never the insecure type but this night he was starting to be all narky and sarcastic with me and making out like I was loving the male attention. Well I was a bit but I wasn’t planning on acting on it or anything. It got to about 1 o clock and he was pestering me to come home because he was getting bored but I was having so much fun with my friends that I didn’t want to. It was my night and he was ruining it, and he was supposed to be my boyfriend.

A little later on I was in the smoking area with one of my friends and this absolutely gorgeous guy come up to me and started talking and flirting with me. He was like 6ft 4 so a lot taller than me even in my skyscraper heels, totally RIPPED, gorgeous face and smile and he was dressed so stylishly. He was just amazing. Obviously I was taken but I couldn’t help but flirt with him because he was so cheeky , teased me and was somehow charming at the same time. I had a great time with him and I noticed how flirty I was getting because I was playing with and tossing my hair around and touching his arm and I come over really giggly. He asked me to dance so I did, and believe me he could DANCE. After a few minutes I ended up grinding on him but at this point my boyfriend found me again and just came up to me and said “I’m going” with the most disgusted and angry look on his face. I didn’t go after him right away, I just danced with the guy for a bit and he ended up giving me his number. It felt good but I wasn’t planning on doing anything.

Over the next couple of days I managed to calm my boyfriend down and made a lot of excuses for why I was dancing with this guy. He was still really put out about it and he kept asking questions about the guy and who he was and how did I know him etc. I got really angry eventually because he wouldn’t shut up about it and then he ended up buying me more clothes just to say sorry. I accepted the clothes but I was still pissed at him.

I guess I knew it was over at this point but stupidly I didn’t officially end it with my ex. I rang the nightclub guy and we went on a couple of dates while my ex was on nights (guilt is swelling as I write this :’() and after like the third date he took me back to his house. He had a nice house, a nice BMW and everything he owned was kept all nice, neat and tidy. It was perfect. I just couldn’t keep my hands off of him and couldn’t stop kissing him.

Needless to say he undressed me slowly and led me to his bedroom while I still had my heels and knickers on (he’s too tall haha ) and DEAR GOD he was AMAZING in bed. He was so good at pleasuring me. He was passionate and kissed every inch of my body, all the way down even to my feet! He was amazing with his fingers and brought me to orgasm with his tongue. I orgasmed even before he got inside of me, he was so considerate and wanting to please me I was on cloud nine!

We had many wild nights like this. The sex was just amazing. He would whisper things in my ear, he knew when to be dominant and he knew when to be gentle. Honestly ladies my body would just shake when he made love to me and I just couldn’t help but scream and shout his name. The problem is I brought him back to our house (risky I know) one time because it was convenient and my ex caught us because he got a flyer from work. Basically my ex heard me screaming in pleasure and shouting this guys name at the top of my lungs and he I’m guessing he planned on bursting in on us and making an angry scene but when he opened the door (this was a horrible moment) he just broke down at the sight of us in the most intimate sex position I’ve experienced. My boyfriend ran of f without saying a word.
    My ex never pleasured me like this and with him the sex was probably less than average. It must have been horrible for him and I feel so guilty. But this next part is worse. We heard the door slam and the nightclub guy just looked at me smirked and started running his hands over me and continued as if nothing happened. This made me so hot for him you WOULD NOT believe and I had an absolute EARTH SHATTERING orgasm afterwards.
    I won’t go into more detail but let’s just say my ex has called me every name under the sun since and keeps texting me, phoning me and sending me messages from his ******** and other people’s ********. I ended it with him after we got caught, needless to say.

Should I be feeling this guilty? I mean I’ve hurt him this deeply but is it ok for me to move on and enjoy my relationship with my new man.
    Please help I feel so, so bad.
    Sorry it’s so long.

cliffs:

sloot cheats on manlet bf with manmore
    sloots gonna sloot

sauce:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/v...f=24&p=4347668
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/v...?f=24&t=314168

edit: even bigger RAGE at some of the comments from bitches

"oh poor honey.....this can happen hey? ive been there too....xx"

"Broken heart....... You have hot sexy guy with fantastic chemistry. Life sounds perfect ! You need to forget about that guilt stuff and get on with enjoying life. You have already dumped your old shortarse boyfriend, he will move on. Life is too short for regrets."

"Any time you start feeling too guilty, just remember this and just how hot and naughty it must have made you feel. You've found a guy who knows what your body needs, so you might as well have your fun while you can."

"You shouldn't feel guilty, you can't help who you are attracted too and who you aren't, that's just the way things go.

Staying with someone you aren't happy with will just turn into a messy relationship further down the line."

"I'm not sure if it was your intention to sound so shallow or you are very shallow and your ex doesn't deserve better as he thinks that buying staff prolongs relationship. But if there is no people like you then there wouldn't be any WAGS. So yes, keep on walking over shallow water and forget about guilt. ( and next time try to find somebody with a 2 BMW's)"
    Last edited by jungalist; 06-03-2012 at 11:41 AM.

fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fofm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I read this.

doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lolwat
    fecalpheliac

stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stylebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i read this

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cliffs: manlets dun goofed

CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500)
    did

not

read

Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fatoichi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.“ MLK Jr

“They who have put out the people’s eyes reproach them for their blindness†- John Milton

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this made me hard
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is definitely not a manmore troll
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knownass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how long did it take you to make that up and write that

grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500) grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500) grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500) grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500) grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500) grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500) grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500) grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500) grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500) grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500) grapebrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    misc will surely have its fun with this

My ex was so cute and a total sweetheart. He was a true gentleman and never had a bad word to say to me. I could get away with quite a lot (and this is how the problems started I think) because he loved me so much. He had a decent paying job and would always buy me lots of things we girls love such as clothes, shoes, spa days, romantic meals, ********* and the odd surprise here and there.

rich86 is just really nice. (+1000) rich86 is just really nice. (+1000) rich86 is just really nice. (+1000) rich86 is just really nice. (+1000) rich86 is just really nice. (+1000) rich86 is just really nice. (+1000) rich86 is just really nice. (+1000) rich86 is just really nice. (+1000) rich86 is just really nice. (+1000) rich86 is just really nice. (+1000) rich86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol'd at cliffs and triple h

rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    trolllllllll

never happened

Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sawcats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Made me rage
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    ~ Eagles ~ Celtics ~

ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000) ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000) ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000) ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000) ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000) ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000) ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000) ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000) ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000) ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000) ForYourHealth is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope she dies.

v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50) v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50) v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50) v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50) v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50) v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50) v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50) v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50) v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50) v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50) v0rtex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to believe

If this happened, it should teach the wk to change his ways although I guess he can't change being a manlet

Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000)
    6'4 and RIPPED

Obviously a miscer

Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kind of seems like a dude wrote it.

Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Angry, but this is what happens when you are a beta male. Spending 300 euros on shoes, then leaving when he found his girl fuking another man... so much beta.

Treating women as an equal is the first mistake, they like to be dominated and told what to do.
    RON PAUL 2012

iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i read this

tempted to neg on ****ty cliffs.
    Weak but lean crew
    Always getting ID'd crew
    Takes naps on the weekend after getting yucky to rejuvenate and get yucky again crew
    Former weak crew
    Forever bulking crew
    Look like im sixteen crew
    Check myself out in every mirror I walk passed crew
    Dont even look like I lift crew
    Wear size small to look like I lift crew
    Look in the mirror before I go out for a pump crew
    Polite Trolling Crew (PTC)
    Aesthetics breeds confidence, Confidence breeds success crew

MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thats exactly what happens when you re short

women cant stay with shorter guys long term, its just too humilliating

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Peoboe View Post
    Kind of seems like a dude wrote it.
    This
    Fake a55 chit is fake.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Buying gifts for women (even gf) unless its for their birthday, christmas or something small for valentines day is just beta as **** and sends the message:

"I need to buy your affections because im beta and you need to bribe you order for you to keep liking me"

Dont do it.
    I make electronic music ---> www.soundcloud.com/damagecontrolmusic

1k+

Registered User CaptainMidnight's Avatar
    CaptainMidnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainMidnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainMidnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainMidnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainMidnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainMidnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainMidnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainMidnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainMidnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainMidnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cliffs

-sloot has manlet beta boyfriend who treats her like a heavenly blessed beauty and spoils her
    -manlet buys her spa, dresss and chit for her to go out on her birthday
    -manlet, sloot and sloot's friends go out for her birthday, sloot ends up grinding on some manmore.
    -beta manlet sees and somehow sloot turns it on him and gets pissed at him (rage)
    -sloot ends up calling manmore, they phuck a few times, and eventually get caught phucking in manlets bed by manlet himself
    -getting caught turns sloot on, they continue phucking
    -sloot wonders if she should feel guilty (rage)

ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScottishBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This can't be fukking true. Source OP? Post the source or I'll neg you infact.

##Registered User Crew## tubeman's Avatar
    tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really liked that part where I didn't read any of it. Thanks OP!
    ***Official Coffee Crew***
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Repz Owed:

tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    source?
    ===Goal achieved. Now lean bulking for life===
    Format: Start (Dec-11) ---- Goal achieved (Aug-12)

Squat: 50kg x 5 ---- 170kg x 1
    Bench: 50kg x 5 ---- 100kg x 1
    Deadlift: 85 kg x 5 ---- 200kg x 1
    Total: 185 kg / 408 lbs --- 470 kg / 1036 lbs

*CEO 10k/day crew*
    *99.9th percentile IQ crew*

Registered User MenaceToSociety's Avatar
    MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

"Life is what you make of it"

500+

Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500) Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500) Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500) Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500) Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500) Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500) Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500) Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500) Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500) Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500) Mednogorsk is not very helpful. (-500)
    "Over the next couple of days I managed to calm my boyfriend down and made a lot of excuses for why I was dancing with this guy. He was still really put out about it and he kept asking questions about the guy and who he was and how did I know him etc. I got really angry eventually because he wouldn’t shut up about it and then he ended up buying me more clothes just to say sorry. I accepted the clothes but I was still pissed at him."

WK beta is gonna WK beta beyond possible.
    Mod negged for politically incorrect opinion. Not mod's fault, they are slaves to the liberal regime.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew