HunterAshley12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face How many reps for bench press ?

I need help ,how many reps is a good amount or a system to make sure I'm getting a fair amount.I like lots of reps with lighter weight to tone my muscles.. I am also looking for leg press sets too.. Thanks!

McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HunterAshley12 View Post
    I need help ,how many reps is a good amount or a system to make sure I'm getting a fair amount.I like lots of reps with lighter weight to tone my muscles.. I am also looking for leg press sets too.. Thanks!
    wut?

HunterAshley12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by McGeeDSM View Post
    wut?
    Lol sure but , what I meant was how many reps should I do for bench press.

NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol sure but , what I meant was how many reps should I do for bench press.
    100 per set, tone dem musclez

c.gillem21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.gillem21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10-12 for bench

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It depends on the goal. Also, you should be more concerned with intensity level, or the % of your 1rm for that lift you're working with. It just so happens it falls into a certain rep range if done correctly.

Lol at toning.

You should be doing this anyway: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131379243

Is it wrong to be strong? CodyBaragar's Avatar
    CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well 3-5 for strength, 8-12 for mass, and 6-9 for a little of both. Depends what you want. But fuark that definition. Go and get some big arms on you then do your definition thing.

rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rakrakrakrak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    12+ will get you definition if that's what you're going for.

bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    350ish

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3x5.