Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: subway??

BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

subway??

Ok So i am a high school basketball athlete and this off season am trying to cut my body fat. I have had a very hard time sticking with a diet but I was wondering if this would be ok. I really love subway and i never get sick of it. I was wondering to help me cut if I could do this throughout the day. I would get the chicken breast sub on wheat footlong with no cheese or just cheese for 1 of them and then load up on veggies such as green peppers lettuce spinach tomato cucumber then jalepeno and banana peppers and put some mustard on it. So heres the plan

Breakfast

footlong sub

2 pieces of fruit

Snack
    Fruit

Lunch

Footlong Sub

Snack

Fruit

Dinner
    Footlong sub

I calculated this to be about 2100 calories a day keep in mind that I play basketball almost everyday and plan on training like skill wise and then lifting and doing conditioning stuff like that. any input would be appreciated

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well if it fits your macros... but Im more impressed that you can afford to spend 30 bucks a day on Subway.

sus2k is just really nice. (+1000) sus2k is just really nice. (+1000) sus2k is just really nice. (+1000) sus2k is just really nice. (+1000) sus2k is just really nice. (+1000) sus2k is just really nice. (+1000) sus2k is just really nice. (+1000) sus2k is just really nice. (+1000) sus2k is just really nice. (+1000) sus2k is just really nice. (+1000) sus2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    That is a lot of subway my friend. If it works out for you maybe submit your results to subway and they might even sponsor you, so you can get cheaper subies your entire life

THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    google jared fogle
    There is no substitute for hard work

BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BORNREADYD1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dirtymanjames View Post
    Well if it fits your macros... but Im more impressed that you can afford to spend 30 bucks a day on Subway.
    I got a job.... I work about 4-5 hours a day 5-6 days a week plus it only like 15 bucks a day

Originally Posted by sus2k View Post
    That is a lot of subway my friend. If it works out for you maybe submit your results to subway and they might even sponsor you, so you can get cheaper subies your entire life
    lol ik it is but idk y but eating tht never gets old and Ik if i eat that consistently I wouldnt have the urge to keep eating junk

v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing i would add to this conversation is about sustainability for the long run. You're young and in high school, and if you can make this work, more power to you. But i feel like there are greater benefits from making life changing habits.

How long do you plan to rely on subway? For the rest of adulthood? Until you cut the weight? Then what? what do you do if you head to college? It may be difficult to revert back to eating "normally" if you lack proper nutrition habits.

I guess what im trying to say is that dont "diet" just to cut weight thinking that once you get there, 'my eating habits will be different'. Ive been there, and have faced the consequences of that illusion. Instead, develop new habits to hit macros and to use in moderation. It'll take you much farther in the end. gl
    ~Yesterday you said tomorrow~

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. "

May 23, 2011- 273lbs.... havent looked back

dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dapits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    From a calorie point of view, I can see it work. I'm wondering about your fat intake though. I don't see any in your diet plan. I havn't checked the nutritional info of the sandwich but I'm pretty sure a grilled chicken breast is a grilled chicken breast which means, very little fat.

You also might end up with a lot of carbs because of the bread. It's up to you to make sure it fits your macros !

Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're going to get burnt out and shoot yourself in the foot because you're depending on fast food to provide for you
    Ur not mirin'

Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check out the sodium levels in subway's bread. Do salads and get your carbs elsewhere. I think you'll be consuming like 4-5k mg sodium a day in subway alone.

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What are the macros, unless you're getting double meat subs you won't be getting enough protein. And btw you should read up on subway "whole wheat" bread, apparently it's actually WORSE than their white bread because of the corn syrup they use so it's not a slow digesting carb instead it will spike your insulin.

I was on a meal plan during school and had to eat subway quite a bit, double meat subs are ok ONCE a day, but to get regular subs 3 times a day I doubt you're hitting your macros. This just sounds like a horrible diet plan to be honest

And not to mention sodium, hell each one is at least 1,500 mg, plus sodium in mustard and sodium in the meat

eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sub Club Wrap, double meat, no cheese. Tomato, lettuce, carrot, onion, capsicum. Light on the ranch dressing. Pepper.
    About the only thing from that place that is edible that doesn't come in cookie form.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    waste of money IMO, BIG waste of money. Not to mention the crazy sodium from every fast food place. Doesnt matter if someone has a job, once you add all of that stuff up it gets expensive quick.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    waste of money IMO, BIG waste of money. Not to mention the crazy sodium from every fast food place. Doesnt matter if someone has a job, once you add all of that stuff up it gets expensive quick.
    I agree that it's a waste of money but he apparently has money to waste. Still, you could make the same sandwiches at home for a lot less money. Sodium? LOL, who gives a ****t about sodium, only those with high blood pressure should be concerned.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    I agree that it's a waste of money but he apparently has money to waste. Still, you could make the same sandwiches at home for a lot less money. Sodium? LOL, who gives a ****t about sodium, only those with high blood pressure should be concerned.
    Ever heard of water retention brah? even tho it's temporary it can really fuk with your confidence when it comes to progress. Had 6K sodium on a cheat day and my face and stomach was bloated as fk, lost definition in tons of places, felt like shyt

Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ej63090 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With that kind of money, buy your own chicken breast, cook them at home and make them many different ways. Bake like 10 in the oven, keep them in the fridge, season when ready to eat.

random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's very funny that you wrote a topic on it, I just posted this on my BodyBlog 2 hours ago.

They say weight loss is more than just working out, it's also in your diet. But what happens when work standards in your country far exceed the ability to eat correctly and live healthily? It's a good option to always consider a healthy fast food option. My favourite is Subway; it provides a cheaper and much healther alternative to Burger King or McDonald's, all of which are laden with fat and need to be monitored if eaten.

I can safely say that the amount of calories in a Subway sandwich is about a third of that in a child's Happy Meal. I have a long way to go fitness wise at 22, and need to do a whole bunch of exercising before getting to the desired weight I would like to get down to.

Just like modern day forms of martial arts, that people alternatively look to train in(e.g. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai), why can't we, as modern-day citizens looking to revolutionize our bodies and lives, look for an alternative form of nutrition? Hit the Subway next time; or head down to your local grocery mart and get a quick salad and a roasted chicken breast from the rotisserie(sp?) to fuel your day. They taste way better than McDonald's patties, and are way more filling.

I haven't cooked or bought any health food since starting my weight loss journey, but have lost a tremendous amount of weight through healthy eating(e.g. Chinese soup/noodles and Subway); and practicing proper dietary habits. Just a quick tip.
    110 lbs to lose! :)

eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by random_guy View Post
    I can safely say that the amount of calories in a Subway sandwich is about a third of that in a child's Happy Meal.
    I can safely say I doubt it.

random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) random_guy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by eliseash View Post
    I can safely say I doubt it.
    Lol yeah I was tired when I wrote that, just got home from my grandmother's house. Metaphorically, Subway is healthier calorie-wise than McDonald's. A Subway has ~300 cals in a 6 inch, whilst a McDonald's burger and fries is 700 cals totalled(notwithstanding the soft drink of choice).

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    spicy italian footlong, 960 calories, a happy meal would be 3000 calories??? O_o
    Subway is horrible, its false healthy food and doesnt taste that great, its loaded with calories like any other fast food place. With some time spent learning how to cook, you can make your own version to better fit macro requirements and make it taste better without dipping into your 401k to eat it every day.

If a female cutting wanted to eat there, one sandwich is like 2/3 of her daily calories, poor choice.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    Ever heard of water retention brah? even tho it's temporary it can really fuk with your confidence when it comes to progress. Had 6K sodium on a cheat day and my face and stomach was bloated as fk, lost definition in tons of places, felt like shyt
    Unless you're stepping on stage who gives a F about water retention. Even when I was consuming over 10 grams of sodium a day it wasn't an issue because I wasn't fat. 99.9% of the people on this forum that cry about being bloated and retaining water are just too fat to be lean period.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Originally Posted by random_guy View Post
    Lol yeah I was tired when I wrote that, just got home from my grandmother's house. Metaphorically, Subway is healthier calorie-wise than McDonald's. A Subway has ~300 cals in a 6 inch, whilst a McDonald's burger and fries is 700 cals totalled(notwithstanding the soft drink of choice).
    Subway's bread tastes like sweat and arsenic, with a similar distinct smell.
    And I'd hazard a guess that that 300cals is no cheese, no dressing, and two tiny slices of ham or something incredibly plain, doing nothing to disguise the fact that you're mainly just eating a ton of stale textured bread. 300 would be a conservative estimate for that, too I'd say.

I'd much prefer the 6 pack of McNuggets.

JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JChase27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And I'd hazard a guess that that 300cals is no cheese, no dressing, and two tiny slices of ham or something incredibly plain, doing nothing to disguise the fact that you're mainly just eating a ton of stale textured bread. 300 would be a conservative estimate for that, too I'd say.

I used to work at Subway. Whenever I go to Subway with my friends now they're all like "The bread smells so good!". That smell will NEVER come out of your clothes if you're in there long enough. It becomes the most disgusting smell after a while.

Not to mention working for a food joint, you learn a lot of things about the food that you never want to know.
    Beginning Weight: 285 (March 18, 2012)
    Current Weight: 195.6 (January 11, 2013)

Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.

Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Subway, like many sandwich chains, can be healthy....totally depends on what you get. Loading up on sauces/mayo/fatty meats like meatballs, salami, pepperonis/cheeses and you can pack on a footlong meal thats worse for you than a super sized big mac meal.

OP, that's a ton of footlongs and like others have said 3 footlongs a day imo is overdoing it. I think subway is good now and then for lunch for sure, and much healthier than some other options-I go for a 6 inch with double meat-usually turkey or bbq chicken-with vinegar, mustard, xtra spinach and some other veggies. I used to footlong, but I prefer the lower carbs of a 6 inch and still get a good amount of protein with the double meat.

yeah now that i think bout it i might just do like 1 footlong couple times a week, I'm going to prolly just try and buy chicken breasts n do some stuff wit it got any ideas? remember im like 16 yes i can make chicken but I want to give it some flavor while still being healthy step by step would be great

Originally Posted by BORNREADYD1 View Post
    yeah now that i think bout it i might just do like 1 footlong couple times a week, I'm going to prolly just try and buy chicken breasts n do some stuff wit it got any ideas? remember im like 16 yes i can make chicken but I want to give it some flavor while still being healthy step by step would be great
    Grab some bread, tortillas, rice and pasta. With those you can make all sorts of decent meals. I suggest that you filet the chicken breasts so that they're about 1/2'' in thickness, I've found that they cook better while keeping their moisture best like that. Also, you can pick up some low calorie salad dressing for your chicken salads or your sandwiches, there's this- http://www.meijer.com/assets/product...1683_A_400.jpg that's pretty low in calories and tastes pretty good, sorry about not embedding the image, I'm being lazy.

I guess it's a mentality. I'd rather eat healthy bread. And for the record, I am an ex-Subway sandwich artist, so I know how they are made. They use the same sauce that they would on a bodybuilder's diet. Nuggets are filling and are calorie-laden, counting calories at his needs for an athlete, I would much rather be pigging out on a footlong than the coke and fries that come along with it.

EDIT: I also have lost 11 kg off Subway meals.

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you are going to eat Subway, get a 6" sandwich and not a footlong. Choose the apples over the chips or cookies, and water is the better alternative to soda or milk. And you say that you don't get tired of it - trust me you will if all your meals come from there, and it's a matter of days if not weeks. You might try once a day there, once a day somewhere else, and so forth. Personally, I make 2 of my 3 meals a day (if not all 3) by going to the store once a week, planning everything out, and bringing what I want to work, and just map it out for the week. Breaks down to less than $20 a week at work, so it's a lot less expensive than eating out 3 times daily. It's also a lot less time consuming, as I don't have to deal with the multiple-time daily commute to go eat somewhere, so less gas used, or time wasted.
    --- Nick ---

bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000) bigollie2006 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oven roasted chicken footlong on Italian herbs and cheese and hot sauce.... Take chicken breast off second half and throw away bread... Double meet chicken sandwich for $5 and half the carbs
    Last edited by bigollie2006; 06-04-2012 at 03:45 PM.

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Subway

Only my opinion of course, I love subway, but in my life long journey for health I see it as a once a month kind of meal, as a treat or when I'm extremely pressed for time while on the go. I don't believe it to be wise to rely on a fast food chain to reach a fitness or health goal. It is much easier and cheaper to make your own chicken breast rice and broccoli, or what ever you prefer. Portion it out for the week and your set. Change to fish for the next week or turkey. To reach for health and Fitness goals there are no shortcuts, I see relying on subway as a shortcut. That's my two cents. Good luck, I'm sure will get lots of advice from all these very knowledgeable folks.

Take care!