dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

MassFx Alternative in Today's Market?

Took massfx back in 2009 and 2010 and had very good results. Is there anything out today on the market that is similar or was the batch I got just spiked? I have a bottle of Triazole here but looking for something similar to what worked for me in the past.
    Do work son!

dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstryr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dstryr View Post
    Took massfx back in 2009 and 2010 and had very good results. Is there anything out today on the market that is similar or was the batch I got just spiked? I have a bottle of Triazole here but looking for something similar to what worked for me in the past.
    Bump
    Do work son!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look no further, I was a huge Mass FX fan boy

alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Look no further, I was a huge Mass FX fan boy

Thanks. I'll start doing some research. Is massfx no longer available or what? I searched and found AX's website and you can still buy it there but from my research noone here uses it anymore...
    Do work son!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I too liked Mass FX but was very suspicious of what may have actually been in there. Fugitive is good people and will not steer you wrong. Gamma O blew my mind, I had no idea of what to expect and I saw some great strength gains and recomp when using that and their pre training formula.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I too liked Mass FX but was very suspicious of what may have actually been in there. Fugitive is good people and will not steer you wrong. Gamma O blew my mind, I had no idea of what to expect and I saw some great strength gains and recomp when using that and their pre training formula.
    I'm tempted to pick some old stock up that is not expired and use it again...even if it was suspicious I had amazing results on the stuff... I did use XFA last year around this time and got good results but not like the massfx gave me with identical diet and training program.

What do you feel about Triazole, Activate Extreme and XFA?
    Do work son!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm tempted to pick some old stock up that is not expired and use it again...even if it was suspicious I had amazing results on the stuff... I did use XFA last year around this time and got good results but not like the massfx gave me with identical diet and training program.

What do you feel about Triazole, Activate Extreme and XFA?
    I love stacking Triazole and XFA. Activate in that stack is excessive imo. Triazole will have test boosting covered.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I love stacking Triazole and XFA. Activate in that stack is excessive imo. Triazole will have test boosting covered.
    Last time I did XFA I bought Triazole but never used it... What is the difference between Triazole and AE? Why do most people stack it together?
    Do work son!

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last time I did XFA I bought Triazole but never used it... What is the difference between Triazole and AE? Why do most people stack it together?
    The combo boosts testosterone through multiple pathways. There isn't a more comprehensive combo for boosting testosterone.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    The combo boosts testosterone through multiple pathways. There isn't a more comprehensive combo for boosting testosterone.
    Nothing compares IMO...
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...