Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adrenily View Post
    IIFYM is merely for body composition, not health.

Obviously you wouldn't eat only "junk" because you'd feel like chit all day.

And regarding your question about skittles, yes you get "true' benefits from it. The carbs preserve mass and allow you to grow.
    you're a fukkin dumbass

muscular hypertrophy....in fact bodybuilding in general DOES NOT begin and end with your macronutrient consumption

how stupid do u have to fukkin be to not know this??

Message Board King :$ changetostay's Avatar
    changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NF0913 View Post
    no, it does not claim that you fuking moron. there is a point where too much of anything becomes bad for you, but that does NOT mean that eating those same things in moderation is bad for you.

also, insulin sensitivity means jack sh*t for people who lift. decreased insulin while sleeping more than makes up for insulin spikes during the day.
    lol your sucha dumb ass

everything is good in moderation right?

brb ******* in moderation

lolwut

micro nutrients are totally forgetten with IIFYM, so are good and bad fats

sure weight loss will occur

BUT AT WHAT COST!?!?!

lul

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CLEAN_SET_OF_10 View Post
    actually the theory itself is wrong.

IIFYM claims you can eat a diet of fast food cheeseburgers as long as they fit the macro profile, and the result will be the same as the same guy eating chicken rice veg (genetics and workout routine held absolutely constant). this IS the essence of IIFYM and is why the diet has gained popularity. It makes people take a second glance "Wait... u wot m8? u saying i can eat cheeseburgers all day?"

actually.. yes that is exactly what the diet is saying because it goes literally no deeper than "iffym".

THIS IS WRONG and the guy eating clean will end up looking better 2 months, 6 months, 1 year down the road because the other guy is lacking micros, not to mention the additives, preservatives and other schit put into fast food cheeseburgers. plus the carbs are all simple sugars, if his workouts aren't timed perfectly more fat storage, etc...

it may be an extreme, because no one really does that, but iifym is flawed at this level. and thats what makes it stupid. i don't care if you can eat one fukking poptart, thats part of normal dieting not some revolutionary new way to diet.
    No it doesn't, if you want to ambiguously look at the name and take it literally that's your fault. In terms of body composition, it will make no difference. In terms of overall health, it's obviously better to eat the majority of calories from whole food that are micro nutrient dense. As I said, just because people are retarded is not the idea's fault, go read a sticky in the nutrition and it clearly states this.

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Age 19

Yes. Let us listen to you.
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation

MFC + NHL + R/P CLEAN_SET_OF_10's Avatar
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no, it does not claim that you fuking moron. there is a point where too much of anything becomes bad for you, but that does NOT mean that eating those same things in moderation is bad for you.

also, insulin sensitivity means jack sh*t for people who lift. decreased insulin while sleeping more than makes up for insulin spikes during the day. why can't you fuking idiots read some god damned research so we can stop seeing these retarded threads on the misc?
    okay, so i've just exposed a situiation in which the macros fit, yet if you followed the diet you'd probably fukking die if you put in a serious lifting session.. IIFYM is retarded and broken, it isn't a diet itself, its just restating cals in < cals out which technically all diets must adhere to, but is an oversimplification of dieting when you need to be training at a high level. FUKKK YOU
    "I'd rather be judged by 12 than be out my watch and wallet"

NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by changetostay View Post
    lol your sucha dumb ass

everything is good in moderation right?

brb ******* in moderation

lolwut

micro nutrients are totally forgetten with IIFYM, so are good and bad fats
    lol at comparing drugs and food. if you wanna go that route, you know alcohol is good for you in moderation, right?

do we have to post more articles/research for you dumb *******s to learn?

Originally Posted by CLEAN_SET_OF_10 View Post
    okay, so i've just exposed a situiation in which the macros fit, yet if you followed the diet you'd probably fukking die if you put in a serious lifting session.. IIFYM is retarded and broken, it isn't a diet itself, its just restating cals in < cals out which technically all diets must adhere to, but is an oversimplification of dieting when you need to be training at a high level. FUKKK YOU
    if you think it's an 'oversimplification', you're a fuking dumbass. if you think it's broken, that's fine, but you can't try to say that cals in vs. cals out and macronutrient intake are prime determinants for body composition.

Originally Posted by LettuceBeReal View Post
    you're a fukkin dumbass

muscular hypertrophy....in fact bodybuilding in general DOES NOT begin and end with your macronutrient consumption

how stupid do u have to fukkin be to not know this??
    yes, it actually does.

progressive overload + calorie surplus + enough protein = new muscle tissue growth

fat vs. muscle gains are determined by the size of your calorie surplus, and how quickly you make progressive overload. THAT'S LITERALLY ALL THERE IS TO IT. WHY THE FUK DO YOU THINK PRO BODYBUILDERS DON'T EAT 100% CLEAN WHILE DIETING? THEY REALIZE THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER, READ GH15'S STUFF ON HOW TO EAT. HE EVEN SAYS THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU EAT CLEAN WHILE DIETING IS FOR SATIETY PURPOSES, NOT FOR MUSCLE VS. FAT LOSS REASONS.

if you fuking morons are concerned about micronutrients, then eat like a human being with half a fuking brain and take a multi.
    Last edited by NF0913; 06-02-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    *Jungle Fever Crew*

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GaiusBaltar View Post
    the hodge *******s are also against IIFYM...
    Yeah, and what is your point?

I never said I follow any of there advice. The Hodge Twins are morons.

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

And regarding your question about skittles, yes you get "true' benefits from it. The carbs preserve mass and allow you to grow.
    feeling like chit all day = energy levels down

energy levels down = lifts/workout effeciency goes down

workouts drop = body composion changes..
    you mad because i'm right?

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    prime example of the modearn if it fit ur macros

june 2008 join date.

5 foot 9 and 162.

nilekyle, i can easily fit my macros eating nothing but fastfood meals and just whey protein as main source of protein. and my fats/carbs will be equal.

oh wait. i did to that in the past, and it gave me sloppy results and by sloppy i mean nothing but fat gauns.

.5lb muscle. 15lbs of fat. when i cut. i was back to where i started.
    inafter op is mad
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    His anecdotes mean absolutely nothing.
    I used to like Mitch Hedberg. I still do, but I used to too.

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, おまえ は も しんでいる。

"she wants a man, not a fan"

changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HELIX35 View Post
    Age 19

knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SpartacusNYC View Post
    Only people who don't understand IIFYM are against it.

No one is saying go out and eat a bunch of crap food and bring up crap like "so you think eating 300 grams of sugar cubes is just as good as eating 300 grams of broccoli, hurrrr durrr"

If you don't want to follow it, then DON'T.

To quote the Hodge Twins, "do whatever the phuck you wanna do"

If you know to properly use it, then it will be a great asset to you. It's a great way to SIMPLIFY your life, but yet everyone turns it into the biggest extreme they can ("so you can just eat oreos and whey, and get results? I don't think so..."
    its not only people who dont understand but people who are fukking fed up with fukkin new terms being made which onle seek to complicate things that people already fukkin knew. No bodybuilder eats 100% clean unless they are in the last few days of a contest. When has the concept of most of your diet being clean with occassional junk not been practised. What the phuck is the point in this stupid fad in the first place except as an excuse for idiots of the twitter generation mentale to latch onto the latest "trending" topic.

theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ebongo91 View Post
    That's precisely why I can't do IIFYM. Everything's so goddamn expensive.

This message brought to you by
    i shop here errrry day to get a new gallon of milk amoung other things like peanut butter and pineapple juice

lol at comparing drugs and food. if you wanna go that route, you know alcohol is good for you in moderation, right?

do we have to post more articles/research for you dumb *******s to learn?
    junk food isn't BAD for you in MODERATION

but it isn't GOOD in ANY sense

so your a moron for stating that lol

twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

this. people dont get it. its for body composition

GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IIFYM works, but it requires you to track 2 things, the composition of the food AND the quantity, which is something too complicated for most of the retards here. Eating clean food requires you to track only the quantity

ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ABmarra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by akalarry View Post
    brb eating 150 grams table sugar ,drinking 50 grams of butter and drinking 200 gram protein shake

iifym.
    hahahahaha. this

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LettuceBeReal View Post
    its not only people who dont understand but people who are fukking fed up with fukkin new terms being made which onle seek to complicate things that people already fukkin knew. No bodybuilder eats 100% clean unless they are in the last few days of a contest. When has the concept of most of your diet being clean with occassional junk not been practised. What the phuck is the point in this stupid fad in the first place except as an excuse for idiots of the twitter generation mentale to latch onto the latest "trending" topic.

I've seen so many posts on this site of people who won't go grab a burger with there friends because it isn't "clean", or some crap like that.

Many people develop eating disorders because of "eating clean"

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Next time I have the delicious 22grams of protein from a Mcdouble (390 calories) I'll let my body know that it's actually fast-food so it should immediately store it as fat in the worst way possible.
    Misc Strength Crew

Originally Posted by nilekyle View Post
    in terms of body building and in general iifym works.

if your macros are 20/30/50 f/c/p, you are not going to be able to reach those from eating fast food or your not going to fit your fat macros. you are GENERALLY going to have to eat moderately clean to hit those.

if you worried about vitamins take a multi
    /thread
    This modern jackass mentale is probably why after 4 years on a BB forum u barely have the physique of a competetive amateur long distance cyclist

It is WELL documented that oral vitamin replacement are an awful substitute to the real thing and in many cases EVEN MORE DETRIMENTAL TO YOUR HEALTH

your micronutrients should come from actually meats, fruits and veg

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lucky charms has better micro's than brown rice. Srs.

theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HELIX35 View Post
    Age 19

check your own sig, then check your post. then realize your a hypocrit
    IIFYM works, but it requires you to track 2 things, the composition of the food AND the quantity, which is something too complicated for most of the retards here. Eating clean food requires you to track only the quantity
    scoop, youre a moron

junk food isn't bad for you? lol, so fructose, glucose and all those other synthetic corn products that have been proven time and time again to have both negative short and long term effects isn't bad for me even if i have a little bit? youre also a moron

bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ima give yall a taste of my diet IIFYM

meal 1
    2 pieces WW toast
    1.5 serving fat free cottage cheese
    1 serving surgar free jelly

230 cals 26p 2g f 27g c

meals 2

6 egg whites
    3 serving deli turkey
    1 serving salsa
    1 serving cheese

400 cals 65g pro 11g fat 4g c

meal 3

10oz tuna
    5 serving mixed veggies
    2 pieces WW toast
    4 oz chicken

625 cals 90ish g p 9g f 30g c

meal 4

32oz sugar free jello
    2 scoops whey
    4 servings cinnamon toast crunch
    1 serving pb
    1 pint of b&j fro-yo (cherry garcia)
    8oz chicken

cals 2120 100ish g p 180ish g c 38g f

total 3400 280ish p 240ish carb 60g f

probably should taken proteein down some and added some fat but oh well close enough
    *FADE SHWEEZY*

bets blindly on whatever team shweezy isn't on

You mad I follow IFFYM and take a multi?

You mad most people who practice IFFYM eat 90% clean food and 10% dirty food to be able to reach the macros?
    not really mad as evidently u look like chit

christ i wish i could post some pics

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know who Pawel Maslag is but the fact that he uses the term "healthy" & "unhealthy" to describe food without considering the context, indicates that he probably doesn't truly understand nutrition.
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

Originally Posted by Valenzuelatech View Post
    I don't know who Pawel Maslag is but the fact that he uses the term "healthy" & "unhealthy" to describe food without considering the context, indicates that he probably doesn't truly understand nutrition.
    Project_BelAir

NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000)

how? you're a fuking tard, what if i eat all my micronutrients earlier in the day and am at 3,000 calories? what if i need 3,500 to build muscle? what if the extra 500 comes from ice cream? those are carbs, and the micros are irrelevant bc i've already eaten enough in my previous meals. I WILL BUILD MUSCLE BECAUSE I'M IN A CALORIE SURPLUS AND HAVE EATEN ENOUGH PROTEIN. in this sense, the ice cream is good for me.

stfu with your retarded logic

anyone afraid to eat dirty is a fuking pussy who doesn't know how to train. OMG A BURGER?!?! THERE'S BAD FATS IN THERE.... no there's not you fuking *******, eat it and enjoy your god damned gains. if you can't incorporate 'dirty' foods into your diet and make gains, it means you train like a 12 year old girl.

again, note how pro bodybuilders eat dirty while bulking and clean while cutting. they eat clean while cutting for satiety purposes, not body composition. read gh15's stuff on nutrition, he even says this.
    *Jungle Fever Crew*

Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    feeling like chit all day = energy levels down

energy levels down = lifts/workout effeciency goes down

workouts drop = body composion changes..
    Assuming everyone is affected that way.... I can eat junk and PR weekly while some people on here feel like chit after eating some chips....

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Project_BelAir
    LOL, inb4 Vtech says "WHO?"
    Misc Strength Crew

I've seen so many posts on this site of people who won't go grab a burger with there friends because it isn't "clean", or some crap like that.

Many people develop eating disorders because of "eating clean"
    Who goves a phuck about this site?

That has far more to do with people here being socially inept tards than it does with clean eating

even so, how does it any way change my point?

Bodybuilders have always spoken about clean eating with the occassional junk food thrown in on cheat days (ESPECIALLY during the offseason, some BBs encourage using junk food to bulk)