AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlReidie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Softening your shooting touch to adapt to muscular gains/loss

Hi guys I'm slowly and painfully making the transition from mediocre competitive bodybuilder to mediocre basketballer. Just been having issues with my shot, it was never super consistent when I played before bodybuilding but it was still a lot better than it is now. It just seems to develop something consistent I have to vary the arc and the release to a ridiculous rainbow. I was thinking my forearms are just too overdeveloped and still really tight through the extensors and **** which is causing them not to relax ( hence putting way to much power through my follow through )

I guess Im asking has anyone gone through something similar?
    We're on Twitter ho's username: musclediaries

Diamond Member Status gpg_prodigy's Avatar
    gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    keep shooting

redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gpg_prodigy View Post
    keep shooting
    He's right

I can't relate to you're problem (wish I could haha, never been anywhere near muscular enough to have this problem). But I did have a problem of shooting (wasn't putting spin on it, kept pushing, no arch, etc) and people always said just keep shooting and I found that annoying and unhelpful, so I though. but I have been shooting a lot and I've noticed that you really do figure it out on your own as long as you keep at it. Figure out the general motion of shooting (the stuff the majority of people have in common like shoulders squared) and eventually your body will begin to find the rhythm.
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

justi123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eeee he is right!

mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1 hand shooting, 2 feet away, 5 nothing but net, take a step back. 5 nothing but net, take a step back.. continue
    “Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Whenever my dog is sleeping i check to make sure he's still alive CREW