Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Texasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Already as tall as my dad now (5'11") and I was 5'9" before Summer. I'm going through a growth spurt right now. 16 years old here so its kinda late.

Registered User MUSICALGUNNUT45's Avatar
    MUSICALGUNNUT45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im 16 going to be 17 next month and am around 5'10-11 and am pretty much counting on a growth spurt. This is basically based off of the fact that my Mom had a 4 inch growth spurt between her junior and senior year in high school in which she grew from 5' even to 5'4 and her shoe sized increased one size and the fact that im built exactly like her dad who was around 6'2 ( which is around 4 inches taller than me ) and his shoe size was a size 12 which is a full shoe size bigger than mine at 11, and my mom mentioned that he had the same spurt when he was around my age. just based off of this info I think I'm probably going to end up around his height and size maybe a tad bigger and my doctor said that im probably right. Im hoping that taking on weightlifting and exercise will get me another inch or two out of the growth spurt than my mom and grandfather got but hey I'll guess well have to see what happens.

Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)
    Going through one right now. Less than 2 months until my 16th birthday.

Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superlative95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just want to be taller than my dad and I'll be happy. 3 more inches.
    Arsenal Football Club
    University of Delaware c/o 2017

JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by koukilowz View Post
    was 5ft8 asian guy and hit a spurt when I was 17-18 too 6ft3 194cm.
    dem half asian genetics. still no Yao ming.. :P
    Sure you did. Most likely your eyes are just went more squinted and thought you read 6'3.

Registered User PokemonMaster96's Avatar
    PokemonMaster96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Up until I was 16, I was the smallest kid in every one of my classes, but from the time I turned 15 to the time I turned 16, I went from 5'3" to 5'9". My voice also changed over the summer between 9th and 10th grade. When I went back to school, the look on people's faces when I spoke was the funniest thing ever. There was another time last year when I was sick and sounded like James Earl Jones, and that got the same looks. Now I'm 18, 6'0", and still growing.

Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ghadz View Post
    My brother was 5'7" or 5'8" when he graduated high school, by the time he was 21 he was 6'0"

It can happen brahs, just drink lots of milk + take your multis + vitamin Ds

Man f*ck this thread, I hate when you guys get my hopes up only to shut me down and make me know damn well that I will be a 5'8 manlet b!tch for the rest of my life.
    F U GENETICS

singer4freedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool ------

I'm growing... I'm recently hit 20 years now.
    I started growing again from last December when i was late 19.
    Now im 170 cm
    N i was 165 cm
    So i grew 5 cm in 6 months doing exercises ( not weight lifting though) having proper diet and sleep and yoga.

willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know somebody who kept growing til they were 28. ~6'4" now, don't know how tall they were in hs tho
    *2 poor 2 b a fake natty crew*
    *still watches SpongeBob crew*
    *southern crew*

"I hope it comes back negative so we won't have to get you snipped" - Jason Blaha's girlfriend, August 28, 2015, referring to his fertility test results

thuglyfe1020 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ghadz View Post
    My brother was 5'7" or 5'8" when he graduated high school, by the time he was 21 he was 6'0"

It can happen brahs, just drink lots of milk + take your multis + vitamin Ds
    Are you sure youre not making it up ? Cuz i dont want to get my hopes high

Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i was 3' then one week later i was 7'1, crazy late bloomer though,
    no but serious, im 5'10 and have never had a growth spurt haha grown about an inch every year for as long as i have measured myself (4 years)
    i was expecting to reach 5'11 or more but i dont think i will ever be more then 5'10

178 смтp навсегда
    huh?

believe in yourself!