iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000)

2 weeks of no gym!?!?

hey guys, i just started to bulk and go to the gym consistently, but in two weeks ill be going out of state for two weeks and i know i wont be lifting or eating that healthy. so should i just run everyday there or get in some type of cardio just so i dont gain too much fat? any advice or tips please

UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UltraForm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just do everything you can. Try to eat healthy evenn though you say you wont and yes do cardio.

Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't plan on eating unhealthy, eat as healthy as you can, even if the difference is as simple as grilled chicken instead of bacon on your triple XL dominos pizza. And cardio it up

jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iwanagetbig View Post
    hey guys, i just started to bulk and go to the gym consistently, but in two weeks ill be going out of state for two weeks and i know i wont be lifting or eating that healthy. so should i just run everyday there or get in some type of cardio just so i dont gain too much fat? any advice or tips please
    Do bodyweight exercises every morning/night. Pushups, pull-ups, crunches, etc and yes, do cardio if you're going to be eating more than usual.
    PR's -
    Squat: 400
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 465

~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~
    ★★MyFitnessPal Crew★★

Follow My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147801213&p=941917923#post941917923

conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bodyweight exercises (Y)

iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000)
    alright yea, you guys are right, try to eat as healthy as i can and bodyweight! completely forgot bout those haha

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iwanagetbig View Post
    bodyweight exercises
    decline push-ups, chin-ups, pull-ups, headstand pushups, inverted rows, pistols, one-leg wall squats, jump-squats
    also you could use the bodylastics 132 lb tension on any room, hotel, house you're staying

Sinbad93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinbad93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinbad93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinbad93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinbad93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinbad93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinbad93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinbad93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinbad93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cardio without weightlifting is just gonna make u lose more muscle then if u were to not do anything. and eating unhealthy is gonna make u fat as ****. my advice is stop being a lazy @ss and find somewhere to lift or bring weights and have some self control to eat semi-healthy. =P

well yea, ill try to eat as healthy as i can, but idk what i'll have to use at my cousins house. havent been there in like 7 years.hopefully got weights
    Originally Posted by Sinbad93 View Post
    cardio without weightlifting is just gonna make u lose more muscle then if u were to not do anything. and eating unhealthy is gonna make u fat as ****. my advice is stop being a lazy @ss and find somewhere to lift or bring weights and have some self control to eat semi-healthy. =P

Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's just two weeks, that isn't the end of the world. Don't worry about it, but plan to hit the gym hard when you get back.

HELL YEA I WILL. IM MOTIVATED AS FOUUUCK hahahha. thats why im pissed bout not doin it for 2 weeks
    Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger26 View Post
    It's just two weeks, that isn't the end of the world. Don't worry about it, but plan to hit the gym hard when you get back.

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4nosuchthingas"healthy"

inb4iifym

inb4thatguytalkingaboutpizzagetsyelledatabouthealt h

inb4someonewhoactuallyknowswhattheyaretalkingabout

inb4goodadvice

HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't be a baby ull have tons of set back in life iv been out of the gym for 5 weeks straight once super sick couldn't eat or exercise and another time 1 and a half weeks couldn't even eat gotten teeth ripped out point is stop complaining and eat like a normal human being deal with the problem when u come back

thats true man. 2 weeks prob wont do too much
    Originally Posted by HaffDaddy View Post
    Don't be a baby ull have tons of set back in life iv been out of the gym for 5 weeks straight once super sick couldn't eat or exercise and another time 1 and a half weeks couldn't even eat gotten teeth ripped out point is stop complaining and eat like a normal human being deal with the problem when u come back

MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MattMPsi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Two weeks out of the gym, a problem? No, sir.

I think your looking at it the wrong way. Dont think of it as two weeks out of the gym. Think of it as two weeks of rest.

Let me explain.. Everyone knows that its good to take a week off every once in a while. Taking two weeks off would give you an even better effect. Really blast yourself before these two weeks, make sure you hit every muscle, hard. Make yourself need these two weeks of rest. During these two weeks, youll do nothing but grow new muscle. Dont think of yourself as getting fat over these two weeks. Think of your muscle as repairing, and your getting bigger.

Your not going to loose muscle in two weeks. As a matter of fact, the two weeks rest will most likely be better for you, your muscles will grow. Plus, when you get back from two weeks of not lifting, then you lift again, your muscles will be PRIMED to grow. Not lifting for two weeks, then suddenly shocking them by lifting again will really spark gains.

I dont see why everyone is so down on the idea, I see it as an opportunity to be honest.

Just my advice, give it a go if you want.

Either way, good luck man.

thanks man yea its probably best for rest, and ill hit em hard before.
    Originally Posted by MattMPsi View Post

I think your looking at it the wrong way. Dont think of it as two weeks out of the gym. Think of it as two weeks of rest.

Let me explain.. Everyone knows that its good to take a week off every once in a while. Taking two weeks off would give you an even better effect. Really blast yourself before these two weeks, make sure you hit every muscle, hard. Make yourself need these two weeks of rest. During these two weeks, youll do nothing but grow new muscle. Dont think of yourself as getting fat over these two weeks. Think of your muscle as repairing, and your getting bigger.

Your not going to loose muscle in two weeks. As a matter of fact, the two weeks rest will most likely be better for you, your muscles will grow. Plus, when you get back from two weeks of not lifting, then you lift again, your muscles will be PRIMED to grow. Not lifting for two weeks, then suddenly shocking them by lifting again will really spark gains.

I dont see why everyone is so down on the idea, I see it as an opportunity to be honest.

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MattMPsi View Post

hey man

bro

get this man

holy **** man, what if like, i know this sounds crazy. buT what if liek

oh lawd its too crazy

since taking 2 weeks of gives you great gains what if liek

liek wetake 3 weeks off for even better gainz

i know its crazy

But here’s my number, so call me maybe

biggerbetter23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerbetter23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerbetter23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerbetter23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do Bodyweight exercises.

10 sets, each set consist of:
    15 bw squat
    10 perfect pushups
    5 widegrip pullups (no bouncing, hold 1 sec at the top)

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cardio is not as catabolic as people make it to be and losing muscle is way harder than it sounds
    yes lot of cardio on super low calories might lead to LBM loss but a moderate amount of cardio even without weight lifting, is not going to catabolize anyone's muscle