View Poll Results: human or your dog?

Voters
270. You may not vote on this poll
  • human

78 28.89%
  • dog

192 71.11%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisLifting View Post
    A human's life is worth more than an animals, no matter how much you love the animal. So human. Although, it would be very tough for some.
    No, a human's life does not mean more than animals.

They both equally mean nothing when it comes down to it.

So you save the one that you would want to see live.

Saving the life of a human is just as selfish. If that human you save does happen to have the cure to cancer and that is the reason you want to save him, that's a selfish act. Because you are hoping that may benefit YOU in some way.

Save who you want to see live more.
    ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰

Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    human without hesitation retards.

DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000)
    All you idiots saying that you would save the human because they contribute more to society and the human race are retarded.

How about this one : You save your Mom, or some random new born baby.

If you've above the age of 18, your Mom has done her duties, and she isn't needed on this planet anymore. With your logic, the new born has more potential, so it should be saved instead. The emotional connection means nothing, right? Let's further our race, that's the most important thing!

You egocentric *******s are pathetic.

Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceberg56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DKPSU View Post
    More precious to what? That person, or that person's family? Not to me. What is precious to me is a dog that has been loyal to me my entire life. Not some random guy who I've never met.

Would your dog save you, or another innocent dog? It's no different. The emotional connection to things is more powerful then just the life or item. If your dad left you with some gold necklace before he died, you're going to cherish it forever. Even if it was worth 1000's. If it was a gold necklace on the street that you found, you'd pawn it that same day.
    ^this. I consider my pets my family, they've done nothing wrong while humans on the other hand will take advantage of anything given the chance to help themselves

layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Someone will take the place of that human, and the world will still go round. Nothing can replace my dog, even another dog will never be the same.
    You are honestly everything wrong with the world. You are taking a stance: Is it beneficiary to me? By taking this stance you become self enclosed in your own world. You care nothing about other people, only what could possibly contribute to your life. Therefore, you have no real compassion or love or care. People like you do nothing for society, the world, or humanity. Next time you have a decision to make, try not to be so selfish. Consider other people. Be a human, not a savage heartless prick.

Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yuphehomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by layingouttruth View Post
    No joke. It truly saddens me to see that "dog" is winning in the poll. Is this what society has come to? Humans are worth nothing if they do no contribute to your life? Their life has no value to you? That is a truly egotistical sadistic point of view. I feel for future generations if this trend continues.
    this.

Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dog. Dude could be the next Einstein idgaf.
    My dogs have died though so I know how much I miss them, would never voluntarily give my dog up.

FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Poolee32 View Post
    No, a human's life does not mean more than animals.

They both equally mean nothing when it comes down to it.

So you save the one that you would want to see live.

Saving the life of a human is just as selfish. If that human you save does happen to have the cure to cancer and that is the reason you want to save him, that's a selfish act. Because you are hoping that may benefit YOU in some way.

Save who you want to see live more.
    Wow not sure if srs. So saving a human who in will return provide for his family and save hundreds of millions of lives worlwide is selfish, let alone more selfish then saving the dog?
    Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Snuggie Crew***

Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000) Poolee32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    All you idiots saying that you would save the human because they contribute more to society and the human race are retarded.

How about this one : You save your Mom, or some random new born baby.

If you've above the age of 18, your Mom has done her duties, and she isn't needed on this planet anymore. With your logic, the new born has more potential, so it should be saved instead. The emotional connection means nothing, right? Let's further our race, that's the most important thing!

You egocentric *******s are pathetic.
    Thank you.

Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Poolee32 View Post
    Exactly so you the save the thing that matters more to you.
    Based purely on my emotions, that would be the rational thing to do. But I have good reason to believe that other people care about things, just the way that I do. For example, I don't give two ****s about whether you live or die, but I find it very plausible that you care a whole lot about your own existence, and that people around you do as well (to some extent). Shouldn't that be taken into consideration when you make decisions regarding other people?

Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol @ saving a dog over a human. Crazy white ppl!
    We were all witnesses.
    1989-2011

Originally Posted by FightThePoW3R View Post
    Wow not sure if srs. So saving a human who in will return provide for his family and save hundreds of millions of lives worlwide is selfish, let alone more selfish then saving the dog?
    In reality, you don't care if someone has the cure to cancer unless it directly affects you. You care about it because either you, or someone in your life has or, at some point in your life, COULD HAVE cancer. So it's relevant to you.

And don't say you care about the well-being of the human race, because that's bull****.

Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let me be clear. The following is a list of people I would happily watch die if it meant saving my dogs life:

My mother
    My brother
    The misc
    Any stranger
    any random newborn baby
    Any religious figures
    Anyone thats not my wife or child (the only 2 exceptions)

I would watch the world burn before I just let my dogs die.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are honestly everything wrong with the world. You are taking a stance: Is it beneficiary to me? By taking this stance you become self enclosed in your own world. You care nothing about other people, only what could possibly contribute to your life. Therefore, you have no real compassion or love or care. People like you do nothing for society, the world, or humanity. Next time you have a decision to make, try not to be so selfish. Consider other people. Be a human, not a savage heartless prick.
    This is my life, and everyone is selfish. Just because I'm open about it and not a hiding it, I'm the bad guy? I'm realistic about the world.

Did you speed today to get somewhere just a little bit faster? Well you risked the lives of everyone in your car, and the cars around you to just to get there a minute earlier.

Be realistic with yourself and notice that the only people that will love you are the ones you have an emotional connection with. That's all you have in this world. The people around you would step over your dead body to get somewhere better.

Originally Posted by Redstyx View Post
    Let me be clear. The following is a list of people I would happily watch die if it meant saving my dogs life:

My mother
    My brother
    The misc
    Any stranger
    any random newborn baby
    Any religious figures
    Anyone thats not my wife or child (the only 2 exceptions)

I would watch the world burn before I just let my dogs die.
    wow you're a *******.

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ people saying human live is more important than a dog and that you'd save them instead.
    If you was so concerned and unselfish that you'd save a random human being that you don't even know than your loyal dog then why don't you give blood, some bone marrow etcetc to dying people.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No humans are innocent. All dogs are. My dog is my best friend. Like I said before, I would wipe out a whole city without hesitation if that saved my dog.
    -Voted Gary Johnson in 2012 and Doing it Again 2016-

-Philadelphia Eagles fan-

-52 Books a Year Crew-

-Team Mystic-

endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by endobadyb View Post
    who here would fully squat (atg) on top of a hard throbbing 12 inch black schlong to save their dog?
    Originally Posted by Redstyx View Post
    And whys it gotta be black?

Team Punishment you reading this?
    would be scarier if it was black for some reason

layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is my life, and everyone is selfish. Just because I'm open about it and not a hiding it, I'm the bad guy? I'm realistic about the world.

Did you speed today to get somewhere just a little bit faster? Well you risked the lives of everyone in your car, and the cars around you to just to get there a minute earlier.

Be realistic with yourself and notice that the only people that will love you are the ones you have an emotional connection with. That's all you have in this world. The people around you would step over your dead body to get somewhere better.
    That's where you're wrong. Not everyone is as selfish as you. You make humans out to be a completely horrible and barbaric race as a whole. In reality, most of these preconceived notions have been concocted by your watching of online videos. Oh, Mexican Cartel video? All humans are scum. Incorrect. I have grown and surrounded myself with people that wouldn't step over my dead body to get somewhere. These people show honest compassion even when I have nothing to offer them except my presence. You've been talking about how terrible people are. That's solely because of people like you. People that don't give a damn about others. People that think "this is my life." Not everyone thinks that way, and it saddens me to see how many people on the misc do. I hope you realize life isn't just about you. Life shouldn't be that 1 dimensional.

Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Urfaust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bannister11 View Post
    Lol @ saving a dog over a human. Crazy white ppl!
    I think it's more so a 'misc' phenomenon than a white people thing. At least I hope so. Personally, I blame the rep system. People are (subconsciously?) afraid to go against the norm, so people with retarded views (extreme misogynist, crazy dog people, racists (not so much anymore)) can egg each other on without meeting any resistance.

Originally Posted by endobadyb View Post
    would be scarier if it was black for some reason
    lmao!

Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's where you're wrong. Not everyone is as selfish as you. You make humans out to be a completely horrible and barbaric race as a whole. In reality, most of these preconceived notions have been concocted by your watching of online videos. Oh, Mexican Cartel video? All humans are scum. Incorrect. I have grown and surrounded myself with people that wouldn't step over my dead body to get somewhere. These people show honest compassion even when I have nothing to offer them except my presence. You've been talking about how terrible people are. That's solely because of people like you. People that don't give a damn about others. People that think "this is my life." Not everyone thinks that way, and it saddens me to see how many people on the misc do. I hope you realize life isn't just about you. Life shouldn't be that 1 dimensional.
    Careful man, most keyboards aren't waterproof. All them tears are going to ruin it. How you even have time to rage with all that volunteering and helping out others that you do? Btw..... dogs are way up in the poll. Hahaha.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

Strong username to post content ratio/10 (srs)

Sorry to say this, but you really haven't been in the thick of things with these people to know if they would step over you. That's okay, because I haven't either.

But put yourself in a situation with these people that wouldn't step over your dead body, where it is a life of death situation where they are forced to kill you just to save them or their families. Get in deep with the wrong people and these people that you think are so selfless and wholesome will probably change a lot. And I'm sure you change your views a little bit as well.

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HevEw8 View Post
    dog... clearly
    this.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000) owen54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Every human is guilty of something
    "It's not the blood you spill it's the blood you share, your family, friendships, your community. These are the most valuable things a man can have."

Fairlady Z33 drivers Crew

Hittin back any green

They might not be as selfish as me because they aren't as open about it. Also it's selfish to think that I or other people should not be so selfish and should help you at any chance I or they have.

Notice that you surrounded yourself with a group that wouldn't step over you body, because you have a connection with them that is more then just a random guy off the street. I have a good group of people as well. But even sometimes those people will turn on your if it benefits them, think an ex-gf who cheats on you, a friend who ditches you for a girl, etc.

If your car has broken down, did some random guy come help you? If you've seen a car broken down, how often do you stop to get out and help that person?
    I'll bet rarely. But why? Well maybe you don't stop because you're late for something, maybe you don't know that person. Whatever it is, it's because you're selfish yourself. If you're not doing everything you can to help everyone at every opportunity there is, then you're full of it. This isn't your life, it's not just about you, don't be that 1 dimensional.

You're the kind of person who hasn't had anything THAT bad happen to you. I've had people lie, cheat and steal from me. Some my best friends, some random people. But I should just look past that right? I should just see the good in everyone? Be realistic.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by knicksrbake View Post
    i jsut wanna know where misc stands. i would choose an innocent human over my own dog any day
    Because you're not a selfish sociopath with no conscious or regard for human life.

Registered User Spaghetti Beans's Avatar
    Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If the roles were reversed, what would your dog do? I'd do what ever my dog would do.

They might not be as selfish as me because they aren't as open about it. Also it's selfish to think that I or other people should not be so selfish and should help you at any chance I or they have.

Notice that you surrounded yourself with a group that wouldn't step over you body, because you have a connection with them that is more then just a random guy off the street. I have a good group of people as well. But even sometimes those people will turn on your if it benefits them, think an ex-gf who cheats on you, a friend who ditches you for a girl, etc.

If your car has broken down, did some random guy come help you? If you've seen a car broken down, how often do you stop to get out and help that person?
    I'll bet rarely. But why? Well maybe you don't stop because you're late for something, maybe you don't know that person. Whatever it is, it's because you're selfish yourself. If you're not doing everything you can to help everyone at every opportunity there is, then you're full of it. This isn't your life, it's not just about you, don't be that 1 dimensional.

You're the kind of person who hasn't had anything THAT bad happen to you. I've had people lie, cheat and steal from me. Some my best friends, some random people. But I should just look past that right? I should just see the good in everyone? Be realistic.
    will you be my misc friend?

similar join dates.

think about it.