Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100)

Exclamation The difference between 'healthy' and 'unhealthy' food.

Hello guys, I'm going to explain this thread the difference's between the healthy and unhealthy food, and what does it have to do on body-composition, please CORRECT me if im wrong, thank you.

First lets talk about the benefits of 'HEALTHY' food from my experience and knowledge:

*You know that healthy food, DOES NOT have any role on your body-composition (muscle gained, fat lost), and your body seeks the same number of calories in 100 calories from apple (healthy) and 100 calories from unhealthy food, but there is a small difference, actually eating an apple will make your body burn some extra calories, let me explain why.. your body takes 'energy' to digest the apple as it needs to be broken down into small pieces, but it doesnt really differ its somewhere from 3-5 calories? a really little amount to break it down, logically thinking eating 2 tablespoons of honey is the same as 1 apple? yes its the same, but the apple takes your body some little calories to digest it and break it down to pieces.

*Healthy food, gives you essential vitamins and minerals for your body.

*Healthy food fixes and balance energy levels, yes If your majority of foods is UNHEALTHY you will feel ****ty, I will explain why first you wont feel full (as most unhealthy foods makes you feel ****ty, and not full, for me I feel really bad and in LOW energy even if i eat the same 100 calories from different food, I feel much better if i eat 100 calories from an apple than from oreos, its more filling, and it makes me feel like I had a good meal.

*Thermogenic food makes your body in more of a deficit (like hot pepper, cauliflower, veggies..etc)

NOTE: most of people follow the IIFYM which WORKS ofcorse, and I already follow it with GREAT changes, actually here is what I have to tell you, if you can count calories accurately and calculate macros, then IIFYM is the way to go, for me I put in 1 or 2 unhealthy/processed meals a day, and they are a must for me, if it wasnt for them, I would be really following my body composition challenge.

Now lets take a look at 'UNHEALTHY/PROCESSED' food from my experience and knowledge:

*You can still go less than 8% bodyfat with unhealthy/processed food, as we know our body doesnt 'analyze' what goes threw it, it just analyzes 2 things: macros, and calories.

*Believe it or not.. UNHEALTHY/PROCESSED food actually HELPS YOU DESTROY EATING DISORDERS AND BINGE EATING... and that doesnt mean if your comfortable on HEALTHY foods you should switch to UNHEALTHY, HECK NO, let me explain this point to you, for me, I used to be on a diet where my ****ing idiot trainer used to tell me "eat no fats, only boiled rice and chicken breasts" i was feeling like im on a ****ing strict diet, and i was waiting my weekly binge, and I knew once i stop working out, il have DAILY binges, after I discovered IIFYM (it broke all the people's words about that fast food, unhealthy foods, SLOWS your metabolism, sets you for a muscle burning, fat gaining mode, and all this myths, and actually its all about calories in versus calories out), everytime I eat something I like/love (chocolates, candy or w/e) I feel much better on hanging on this diet until I reach my goal with not even cheating once, today is my cheat day, and guess what, I stopped at 1800 calories, I was planning 3000, but im really full, and everytime I think 'I miss.......' I found out that I miss nothing, as im having EVERYTHING in my diet last week, with great body-composition changes, so Im really happy that I can eat whatever I want as long as it fits in my macros.

*Knowing that you can eat unhealthy and reach your goals, will make you mentally improved, and will even make you try as much as you can to go away from unhealthy/processed food, or lets say to 'not care' about eating it or not, because everytime you see it infront of you, you will simply think and say 'Chocolate? so what, I can have that if I want to, but I dont' thats what I reached right now, I really dont care about eating chocolate or pan-cakes, or pies, because anytime I feel like it, i can eat it and fit it in my macros, and reach my goal physique.

Now to sum up;

TRY as much as you can to base your diet on healthy foods, with some junk/foods you really like to continue on your.. I wont say diet, but i will say 'LIFE-STYLE' changes, you know that one day you will go 'OFF' that diet, so what does it mean 'OFF', ask yourself, you know it means epic fat gain, and epic muscle loss, so why not start doing new fat burning, muscle gaining, mentally changing habits?

If anytime you feel that you really need to eat, ITS OKAY, get on your maintenance level that day, you will still be re-comping and gaining muscle for that extra food, even if you be on a surplus, eventually it will be muscle gains, food isnt your enemy, you should just focus on hitting your MACROS for the day.

*You can even be on more than a 500 deficit if your over 15% bodyfat, and still lose ONLY bodyfat, and gain some lean muscle if your taking multi-vitamin supplements, whey protein, and/or fat burners, for my experience, I helped my friends lose weight on 14-20% bodyfat, mostly lost fat and gained muscle with supplementing (multivitamin, whey protein, fat burners (like grenade))

*Eating 3-5 meals a day benefits: no, no increased metabolism, but better mentality (atleast for me) and will make you feel like you eat like human beings, I enjoy eating every 3-5 hours, 4 meals a day, sometimes 5, having a good breakfast, drinking a hot drink with no-cal sugar, having a protein bar, and some buiscuits with tea.

If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them, and this is my first thread, i hope you can FIX anything if its wrong, or ask me any questions, I will try my best to tell you based on my experiences and knowledge, thank you again for reading!
    Last edited by omarh11; 06-02-2012 at 11:29 AM.

afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) afuca is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Whole foods = Healthy
    Processed foods = Unhealthy

There you go.

egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by omarh11 View Post
    Hello guys, I'm going to explain this thread the difference's between the healthy and unhealthy food, and what does it have to do on body-composition, please CORRECT me if im wrong, thank you.

First lets take about the benefits of 'HEALTHY' food from my experience and knowledge:

*You know that healthy food, DOES NOT have any role on your body-composition (muscle gained, fat lost), and your body seeks the same number of calories in 100 calories from apple (healthy) and 100 calories from unhealthy food, but there is a small difference, actually eating an apple will make your body burn some extra calories, let me explain why.. your body takes 'energy' to digest the apple as it needs to be broken down into small pieces, but it doesnt really differ its somewhere from 3-5 calories? a really little amount to break it down, logically thinking eating 2 tablespoons of honey is the same as 1 apple? yes its the same, but the apple takes your body some little calories to digest it and break it down to pieces.

*Healthy food, gives you essential vitamins and minerals for your body.

*Healthy food fixes and balance energy levels, yes If your majority of foods is UNHEALTHY you will feel ****ty, I will explain why first you wont feel full (as most unhealthy foods makes you feel ****ty, and not full, for me I feel really bad and in LOW energy even if i eat the same 100 calories from different food, I feel much better if i eat 100 calories from an apple than from oreos, its more filling, and it makes me feel like I had a good meal.

*Thermogenic food makes your body in more of a deficit (like hot pepper, cauliflower, veggies..etc)

NOTE: most of people follow the IIFYM which WORKS ofcorse, and I already follow it with GREAT changes, actually here is what I have to tell you, if you can count calories accurately and calculate macros, then IIFYM is the way to go, for me I put in 1 or 2 processed meals a day, and they are a must for me, if it wasnt for them, I would be really following my body composition challenge.

Now lets take a look at 'UNHEALTHY' food from my experience and knowledge:

*You can still go less than 8% bodyfat with unhealthy food, as we know our body doesnt 'analyze' what goes threw it, it just analyzes 2 things: macros, and calories.

*Believe it or not.. UNHEALTHY food actually HELPS YOU DESTROY EATING DISORDERS AND BINGE EATING... and that doesnt mean if your comfortable on HEALTHY foods you should switch to UNHEALTHY, HECK NO, let me explain this point to you, for me, I used to be on a diet where my ****ing idiot trainer used to tell me "eat no fats, only boiled rice and chicken breasts" i was feeling like im on a ****ing strict diet, and i was waiting my weekly binge, and I knew once i stop working out, il have DAILY binges, after I discovered IIFYM (it broke all the people's words about that fast food, unhealthy foods, SLOWS your metabolism, sets you for a muscle burning, fat gaining mode, and all this myths, and actually its all about calories in versus calories out), everytime I eat something I like/love (chocolates, candy or w/e) I feel much better on hanging on this diet until I reach my goal with not even cheating once, today is my cheat day, and guess what, I stopped at 1800 calories, I was planning 3000, but im really full, and everytime I think 'I miss.......' I found out that I miss nothing, as im having EVERYTHING in my diet last week, with great body-composition changes, so Im really happy that I can eat whatever I want as long as it fits in my macros.

*Knowing that you can eat unhealthy and reach your goals, will make you mentally improved, and will even make you try as much as you can to go away from unhealthy food, or lets say to 'not care' about eating it or not, because everytime you see it infront of you, you will simply think and say 'Chocolate? so what, I can have that if I want to, but I dont' thats what I reached right now, I really dont care about eating chocolate or pan-cakes, or pies, because anytime I feel like it, i can eat it and fit it in my macros, and reach my goal physique.

Now to sum up;

TRY as much as you can to base your diet on healthy foods, with some junk/foods you really like to continue on your.. I wont say diet, but i will say 'LIFE-STYLE' changes, you know that one day you will go 'OFF' that diet, so what does it mean 'OFF', ask yourself, you know it means epic fat gain, and epic muscle loss, so why not start doing new fat burning, muscle gaining, mentally changing habits?

If anytime you feel that you really need to eat, ITS OKAY, get on your maintenance level that day, you will still be re-comping and gaining muscle for that extra food, even if you be on a surplus, eventually it will be muscle gains, food isnt your enemy, you should just focus on hitting your MACROS for the day.

*You can even be on more than a 500 deficit if your over 15% bodyfat, and still lose ONLY bodyfat, and gain some lean muscle if your taking multi-vitamin supplements, whey protein, and/or fat burners, for my experience, I helped my friends lose weight on 14-20% bodyfat, mostly lost fat and gained muscle with supplementing (multivitamin, whey protein, fat burners (like grenade))

*Eating 3-5 meals a day benefits: no, no increased metabolism, but better mentality (atleast for me) and will make you feel like you eat like human beings, I enjoy eating every 3-5 hours, 4 meals a day, sometimes 5, having a good breakfast, drinking a hot drink with no-cal sugar, having a protein bar, and some buiscuits with tea.

If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them, and this is my first thread, i hope you can FIX anything if its wrong, or ask me any questions, I will try my best to tell you based on my experiences and knowledge, thank you again for reading!
    are you the offspring of scooby?
    I rep back

omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by egoneo View Post
    are you the offspring of scooby?
    Thanks for the motivation to continue!

Originally Posted by afuca View Post
    Whole foods = Healthy

There you go.
    Ehmm, I already know that, thank you by the way (i changed it in thread)

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think certain foods should be labelled healthy but a diet as a whole can.

Originally Posted by germaine07 View Post
    I don't think certain foods should be labelled healthy but a diet as a whole can.
    I agree, but adding desired processed/unhealthy to a diet makes people have less binging episodes and cravings.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree, but adding desired processed/unhealthy to a diet makes people have less binging episodes and cravings.
    Exactly. So they are having a healthy effect. How would they then be defined as unhealthy if they are not doing any harm to health but assisting in a healthy diet. See my point.

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whole foods = Healthy

There you go.
    So I can eat loads of tuna every day and be healthy while eating a bit of whey and be unhealthy? Okey dokey.

egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500)
    what you actually mean to say is that alot of processed foods dont add any satiety to your diet so it is easy to easy to consume alot of these leading to a calore surplus and weight gain

what you come across as saying is processed foods are unhealthy. unhealthy is a lifestyle and not specific to foods. someone can have an unhealthy lifestyle and still eat an apple
    I rep back

Originally Posted by germaine07 View Post
    Exactly. So they are having a healthy effect. How would they then be defined as unhealthy if they are not doing any harm to health but assisting in a healthy diet. See my point.
    Yes, I got your point diets are 'healthy' and being assisted to be continued with SOME 'processed' for mentality.. got your point bro.

@BBQChicken1, I didnt believe in IIFYM until I tried it for a week, and i've changed alot its just perfect and balanced in everything. (the measurements speak)

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you realize how small a role thermogenics of food plays. The main calorie burn is from breaking down bonds common to all proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. The thermogenics can be changed to around a maximum of 10% for total calorie intake and it consists of 10% of your metabolic rate so it is about 1% change. So someone eating a 3000 calorie diet could eat about 30 calories more if they ate "thermogenic food." Not really worth it.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whole foods = Healthy

There you go.
    how is protein powder "unhealthy"? What SPECIFICALLY makes it unhealthy?

RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I didnt believe in IIFYM until I tried it for a week, and i've changed alot )
    dafuq??

x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    And yogurt, cottage cheese, tofu, bread, ...

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post

It's powdered bull semen actually

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And here comes another 5+ page thread on healthy and unhealthy

For the record, healthy to me has a huge part to do with a healthy mind. I.e not fearing foods or having to isolate yourself from things (avoiding family dinner etc) because of stupid reasons
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Seems to be an above average number today of people who fell down, bumped their heads, and then stumbled into bbdot com and started threads.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    seems to be an above average number today of people who fell down, bumped their heads, and then stumbled into bbdot com and started threads.
    lolol!

Seems to be an above average number today of people who fell down, bumped their heads, and then stumbled into bbdot com and started threads.
    what the **** is your problem? and your one of those people, why do you think your not? coz your old? grow up kid and give some respect to people.

what the **** is your problem? and your one of those people, why do you think your not? coz your old? grow up kid and give some respect to people.
    you trolling brah? he didn't create the thread and if he's a kid then you must be a big fat cry baby, boo hoo
    I rep back

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This x2.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Lulz. Did you fall down and bump your head again, OP?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since you seem to want to be a pseudo-scholastic wanker about things, OP, I'd like to point out that the word you should be using is "healthful"

The cow was healthy.
    The steak is healthful.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tldr.

x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eliseash View Post
    Since you seem to want to be a pseudo-scholastic wanker about things, OP, I'd like to point out that the word you should be using is "healthful"

The cow was healthy.
    The steak is healthful.
    ^ There's nothing incorrect about his use of "healthy."

Usage Note: The distinction in meaning between healthy ("possessing good health") and healthful ("conducive to good health") was ascribed to the two terms only as late as the 1880s. This distinction, though tenaciously supported by some critics, is belied by citational evidence healthy has been used to mean "healthful" since the 16th century. Use of healthy in this sense is to be found in the works of many distinguished writers, with this example from John Locke being typical: "Gardening . . . and working in wood, are fit and healthy recreations for a man of study or business." Therefore, both healthy and healthful are correct in these contexts: a healthy climate, a healthful climate; a healthful diet, a healthy diet.
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/healthy

eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by x-ray vision View Post
    ^ There's nothing incorrect about his use of "healthy."

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/healthy
    My carefactor about the use of either terminology is fairly baseline.

What I was largely getting at, is if you want to lecture like a wanker, reeeeeally commit to lecturing like a wanker

Okay, I'll buy that.

Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whole foods = Healthy

There you go.
    This.

ITT: Much overanalyzing.

Originally Posted by Forgotten18 View Post
    This.

ITT: Much overanalyzing.
    so are you saying protein shakes and pasta are unhealthy?
    I rep back