Location: Lisburn, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

EPH Extreme fat burner?

Hi, I'm currently a couple of weeks in to my cut and it seems to be going well, down a few lbs but ive been looking in to fat burners as an aid to get a few lbs off faster. I decided against the use of clenbuterol as it seems to have too many risks IMO considering the results it produces. I have looked in to using some form of EC stack and i have been offered the above at my local gym' EPH Extreme fat burner'

I know the EC stack has its own side effects you need to look out for but my main concern is the prostate pain some people have reported. I'm just wondering if i use this product and dont go over ecommeneded doseages of the Ephedrine would there be any long term effects on prostate health. I will be using it for 3-4 weeks max.

Any input would be much appreciated particularly if anyone has used the product i have mentioned.

Location: Lisburn, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisNI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump

treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just run EC on its own.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisNI View Post
    Bump
    Any "fat burner" that isn't EC stack or illegal is a placebo and a waste of $$
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321