Opportunist1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Elbow popping/ pain?

About 3 months back I got too cocky with overhead tricep extension and tricep pushdown and ever since then my right elbow has been popping when I extend it (even in push-ups, pull-ups, etc).. Im going to a sports Chiro soon...

Other than certain movements like tricep exercises, my elbow doesn't bother me much. I have been doing chest, shoulders and tricep exercises easy on the elbow but elbow continues to feel the same. Meanwhile should I just avoid movements like bench, shoulder press to let it heal.. and just go ham on legs?

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should probably lay off it until you see the doc. If there is an injury, you could very likely make it worse.
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

Gamedragon345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Opportunist1 View Post
    About 3 months back I got too cocky with overhead tricep extension and tricep pushdown and ever since then my right elbow has been popping when I extend it (even in push-ups, pull-ups, etc).. Im going to a sports Chiro soon...

Other than certain movements like tricep exercises, my elbow doesn't bother me much. I have been doing chest, shoulders and tricep exercises easy on the elbow but elbow continues to feel the same. Meanwhile should I just avoid movements like bench, shoulder press to let it heal.. and just go ham on legs?
    I've had this problem too, I fixed it by changing my form, turns out my form was bad, and it caused my right elbow to pop, and it was actually working out my elbow, not my tricep, so I changed the angle and exercised the tricep more efficiently. this problem is probably a permanent joint thing, that doesn't happen to everyone, just you and me.

ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I was younger I did like a tonne of chin ups every day and got the same sort of problem, at first there was some pain but after just laying off doing exercises that involve extending/ flexing the elbow it got better, it still clicks now but I only get pain there if I train elbow movements too often. That's obviously just my anecdotal advice, go see a doctor and all that **** first.
    545 squat
    poverty bench
    607 deadlift
    what is OHP

Opportunist1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I went to a chiropractor, they told me to go get x-rays and make sure nothing was damaged.. turned out to be all good and will be going to a sports chiropractor this week!