jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100)

Is 1 cheat meal per week whilst cutting bad?

assuming you stay under your calorie intake
    Joke:
    Why couldn't the kid walkthrough the door?

Cuz he has a javelin through his head

BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGandSTRONG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its fine. I have 2 cheat meals a week with my girlfriend (or else she will kill me) and I am still losing weight fine. For some reason women get really angry when going out with guys that dont eat more than them haha
    Jun 1 - Aug 31 Fat Loss Comp:
    6-1: 176.7 | 6-8:174.5 | 6-15: 173.6 | 6-22: 173.1 | 6-29: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    7-6: xxx | 7-13: xxx | 7-20: xxx | 7-27: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    8-3: xxx | 8-10: xxx | 8-17: xxx | 8-24: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    Final Weigh-in | 8-31: xxx |

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BIGandSTRONG View Post
    For some reason women get really angry when going out with guys that dont eat more than them haha
    It shows weakness :P

MrMarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrMarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jase_is_ace View Post
    assuming you stay under your calorie intake

Dude I have a entire cheat day every week, sometimes 1.5 cheat days, and still lose 2-3 pounds a week easily.

imo It's not only ok but it's important. Just like how in the NROL for fat loss program they talk about taking 1 week off after a program run, the cheat day kind of works the metabolism the same way. If your eating at a calorie deficit, or really low carb like me, than your metabolism will downgrade and adjust to that very easily. The best way to offset that is to give it a good caloric (or carb in my case) spike every week. That way you can keep your leptin responsive and keep your metabolism high while losing fat.

If you do go for full blown cheat days, don't be alarmed if you gain a few pounds the first few days. Typically when you cheat and eat sugar / processed food, refined carbs etc, you'll gain a lot of water weight.. but if you go right back on your plan the day after, than you'll lose the excess water within a few days. I go through this process every week, and still manage to lose 2-3 pounds of primary fat at the end of my week.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrMarr View Post
    the cheat day kind of works the metabolism the same way. If your eating at a calorie deficit, or really low carb like me, than your metabolism will downgrade and adjust to that very easily.
    Downgrade?? Ughhhh
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cruz2030 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Iifym dude you'd be surprised as hell what you can make fit. Either just say f it cause its only one meal or one day or if your really worried then find out what's in it and then just fill your macros around it.
    I do it because you said I can't. Because I know I can

MY CUT LOG- DIET. LIFT. DESIRE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145265851

MARCH 28TH ~ 234LBS
    MAY 28TH ~ 220LBS
    JULY 28TH~ ??? (GOAL 202LBS)

XIJoshIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO, one cheat meal is fine man,
    it will stop you from craving and you deserve some pleasure of food once in a while, even if its just a little bit.
    That one day where you accidently go over your maintenance when cutting, just do some cardio, remember
    Calories in vs. Calories out :P

Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think the key is "controlled" cheat.
    Yesterday I knew I was eating dinner at my mom's and ate super light up until then and ended up consuming way more calories than I usually do in a day (with lotsa carbs too, baked potato, garlic bread, apple pie, ice cream), and still
    managed to stay barely under maintenance.
    I woke up this morning 1 pound lighter.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tubbymcgill View Post
    I think the key is "controlled" cheat.
    Yesterday I knew I was eating dinner at my mom's and ate super light up until then and ended up consuming way more calories than I usually do in a day (with lotsa carbs too, baked potato, garlic bread, apple pie, ice cream), and still managed to stay barely under maintenance.
    I woke up this morning 1 pound lighter.
    You must eat at a huge deficit usually...
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100)
    I drank two days in a row, but didn't go over maintenance. Was this good? No, because I had to suffer a bit during the middle of the day to take in less food. I did this as a reward to myself because I have improved so much over the last 3 months and lost 25 pounds. I don't plan on doing this very often because food is better for you than alcohol. Once every three weeks is about my average right now in terms of alcohol consumption. Even then I don't do what I used to, which was eat cheese and chips after drinking. Not to mention a big Chinese food meal before drinking.

Calories in, calories out. So yes, you can cheat but it all depends on how many calories you restricted before the cheat meal. I don't know why people make this so complicated.
    US Army, OEF 2009