FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My usage in the USANA Health Pak

I've been using USANA's Health Pak for the past 2 months, and all I can say is WOW. I've been taking supplements most of my life from my mom and on my own, but I've never noticed much of a difference from any of them, no increase in energy, health, or well being. Since Taking USANA's Health Pak, I INSTANTLY noticed a massive difference in my energy levels and my general health, and haven't turned back ever since...

The founder, Dr. Myron Wentz(developed the test kit for the Epstein Barr Virus Test Kit , the test kit used for Mono & Herpes, and receiver of the Albert Einstein Award), developed these supplements from a nutritional "soup" he created that was able to keep a human cell alive for months. They also contain a patented compound called "Olivol", which is derived from the olive fruit and contains the highest concentration of antioxidants in the world!

I'm only about 1.5 months in, so we'll see what further improvements come about

Message me if you're interested in more information about it!

-Kyle

FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessMan3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, after a few months on the Health Pak, I'm still feeling more energetic than ever! What's better is I finally got my parents to start using the Health Pak as well. My mother was always fascinated with supplements, always on the Internet trying to find which vitamins we needed and which brands were a good deal. She would also research which supplements my brother, who has autism (Asperger's Syndrome), should take to try and lessen the frequency of his seizures (which proved successful!). The brands she would purchase had varied through the years, including Kirkland, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, and 1 A Day, though I never personally felt a difference from these. After my recent experience with the Health Pak, I convinced my mother to get a box for herself and my father so they can experience the same effects I had first hand.

My mother has always played "Devil's Advocate" with anything I have ever claimed to be better than anything she swears by: medicines, vacuum cleaners, cars, you name it, and supplements were no exception. After a week of my parents taking their Health Paks, I called my mother and asked, "So, how are you liking the vitamins?" She replies, to my surprise (or maybe not), "... I actually like them."

Talk about a breakthrough! My mother said she now doesn't feel groggy in the morning (she has been waking up at 4 AM everyday to commute 2 hours to her workplace for the past 16 years, she is currently 60 years old) and consistently has energy as if she had just drank 6 cups of coffee (her words!). My dad, who has been a handyman his entire life (fixing various issues in people's homes), always took naps during the day and always felt sluggish in the evening. Now, he takes naps only on days of really strenuous work (he's 59 by the way) and has higher overall energy levels.

With the amount of hard work and commitment it took to raise me with the best life they could offer, it feels so great and rewarding to be able to help my parents with their health .
    STRENGTH

A river does not cut through rock because of its power, but its persistence.

http://ahealthyfuture.usana.com