moderndayjaofa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whats the best sypplement combination for building lean muslce..

Hey there everyone..I've taking muslce tech neurocore and anobolic halo for a month now..I see some results but I noticed I haven't been losing anymore weight..I'm currently 180lbs and trying to get down to 165..i've been thinking about taking some protein shakes as well but im not sure which one would give the results i want..is there a post workout that has proteins?..sorry for the noob questinons but can anyone help me with this?

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moderndayjaofa View Post
    Hey there everyone..I've taking muslce tech neurocore and anobolic halo for a month now..I see some results but I noticed I haven't been losing anymore weight..I'm currently 180lbs and trying to get down to 165..i've been thinking about taking some protein shakes as well but im not sure which one would give the results i want..is there a post workout that has proteins?..sorry for the noob questinons but can anyone help me with this?
    Nothing that you mentioned will provide you the results you want. To keep it simple if you're wanting to drop bodyweight you need to eat in a caloric deficit on a consistent basis and adjust as needed/as the weight loss continues.

You need to know your TEE & macros needed to reach your TEE. Protein supplements will assist you in reaching your protein goal/macro for the day.

I'm assuming and correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you fully have a grasp on your nutrition. Hit up the nutrition section and read the sticky on how to calculate your caloric need based on your goal.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Research does wonders for the mind.... Google FTW!