Closed Thread
    trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just Got my Inzer 10mm Lever Belt and True Black Knee Wraps

and damn.....this equipment grew an extra few hairs on my chest.

Took about a week to get here (yes, Inzer customer service sucks but the stuff comes in quickly if you order it in BLACK because they have those pre-stocked).

Man...as soon as I open the box I get that ultra-quality premium leather smell, I touch the belt and man this thing is built for 3 lifetimes. I think I'll be glad I got the 10mm. I'm 6'2'' and a big boy but this thing is tough as hell. The 13mm might've been overkill. As for the knee wraps, these things look sturdy and are made of top notch fabric.

When you have a company with a reputation for the world's worst service, but still gets so many customers at their still expensive prices, you only understand why when you touch their stuff. I could seriously see myself using this stuff for my whole lifting career (I'm 18).

Best $124 I've spent in awhile.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad you like your gear man.

But if you use those wraps frequently they won't last more than a few years. no matter the quality wraps lose their awesomeness

You should contact inzer about working for them you could do great advertising

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The first time handling a 10mm belt is something special... Enjoy it!
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Registered User BearVersusShark's Avatar
    BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BearVersusShark is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I made the same purchase about a year ago and it was definitely an ego booster. Just make sure not to confuse the benefits of that gear with true gains.
    420/280/440 @ 191 (Belt & Knee Sleeves) - May, 26, 2012.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/davidkpler

onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10) onionhead444 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just bought this belt as well in black and my god it defintly is a confidence booster

trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    Glad you like your gear man.

But if you use those wraps frequently they won't last more than a few years. no matter the quality wraps lose their awesomeness

You should contact inzer about working for them you could do great advertising
    LOL I wish I could work for a company that made awesome equipment...and yeah I understand wraps aren't forever. I was moreso talking about the belt. Man this thing is a BEAST. And while I know a belt doesn't magically make you a better lifter, the confidence boost is HUGE. I have some spinal damage that prevented me from doing deadlifts for the longest time and now I can finally do them because the belt stabilizes me a lot better with the intra-abdominal pressure. It's also great because it makes you feel a lot less hesitant when lifting. I remember the first time I did 405 I knew I could've done a lot more on the deadlift but my fear of injury wore me down. Now I'm just slammin the weights with good form and confidence.

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trenofuu View Post
    LOL I wish I could work for a company that made awesome equipment...and yeah I understand wraps aren't forever. I was moreso talking about the belt. Man this thing is a BEAST. And while I know a belt doesn't magically make you a better lifter, the confidence boost is HUGE. I have some spinal damage that prevented me from doing deadlifts for the longest time and now I can finally do them because the belt stabilizes me a lot better with the intra-abdominal pressure. It's also great because it makes you feel a lot less hesitant when lifting. I remember the first time I did 405 I knew I could've done a lot more on the deadlift but my fear of injury wore me down. Now I'm just slammin the weights with good form and confidence.
    op works for inzer
    you come at the king, you best not miss

untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup boss.

inb4 OP cries because the belt is too hard and hurts his rips
    inb4 OP cant get the belt off because he didnt bring a screwdriver to get the lever open, and suffocated to death
    Athletics > Aesthetics
    I guess its time to start training again.
    - No longer in a long term relationship crew because sloots gun sloot.
    - Finishing a degree at age 30 crew

kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingscross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trenofuu View Post

I don't get what the hate is for....I don't work for inzer. I'm 18 years old and have severe damage in my lower back that has prevented me from doing deadlifts and squatting or heavy leg pressing for the last 10 or so months. I thought I'd never be able to work those body parts effectively again.

I bought my belt and received it a week later (seems good to me)
    I open the box and the belt is built like a bull and the straps seem quality with great rebound (still sounds good so far)

I tried the lever belt yesterday and knee wraps today.
    The lever belt was a little uncomfortable because it gripped my ribs (people told me this goes away after working it in)
    The belt initially wouldn't come off when I tried it on at home but after lifting my first deadlift set this problem completely went away (seems appropriate)

Now I can deadlift/squat, so I don't understand what the hate is for a quality product that is built to last forever and is exactly what I paid for. How many times have I bought some gym equipment thinking it would be a great idea to find it on my shelf? (hooks/gloves/etc). This stuff is used by the pros and it's clear why. I'm just giving a shout-out because for every 10 lifting items I've bought I've hated. I love this belt to death and the wraps work excellently.

In high school I was an amateur powerlifter and set the school record for squat and deadlift in my weight class. So it kinda feels good being able to deadlift/squat. I squatted 440 in high school, and deadlifted around 500lbs. Coming back, my current squat has died down to 315 for 6 reps and deadlift 315 for 3. I've lost a LOT because of my injury so it's a big deal to me to be able to lift again.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    ...because your post sounds like an advertisement and is written as an endorsement.

we know that the belts are good quality.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*