Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    animals don't love, they also don't suffer. Yes they experience physical pain but they don't experience suffering.

And i don't get where you get that animals represent inocence, they don't as they have no morality whatsoever.
    Animals dont love? So tell me why when I've went for a weekend away with my mates, that my dog mopes around the house, keeps looking out the window for me to come back?? Dogs have more loyalty than humans. Gorillas have been known to get very depressed when one of the group dies.

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This may need another bamp.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

Registered User msterdrgonslyer's Avatar
    msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    kinda makes u feel even if you have less money or whatever than other in your life its still better

gratitude

NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicPartopulos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so many good pics...