the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Golds gym xr5 w/weights

Got this for $50. I know the bench is cheap and weak but it came with the bar, ez-curl bar, 2x adjustable dumbbells, and 190lbs of Olympic weights. How'd I do? Probably gonna try to sell the bench pretty soon. In the market for a power rack and bought this mainly for the bars and weights.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by the_limit View Post
    Got this for $50. I know the bench is cheap and weak but it came with the bar, ez-curl bar, 2x adjustable dumbbells, and 190lbs of Olympic weights. How'd I do? Probably gonna try to sell the bench pretty soon. In the market for a power rack and bought this mainly for the bars and weights.
    :thumbsup: You did good, and your idea of selling the bench will probably mean you will end up with the weights for free.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    :thumbsup: You did good, and your idea of selling the bench will probably mean you will end up with the weights for free.
    That's the goal! Hopefully I can snag a power rack on the cheap too.

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fantastic deal. That's only about 26 cents per pound for olympic weights.

Flipping the bench is a good idea. The faster you put it up for sale the better. You're gonna need more weight to go along with that rack you're looking for, so keep your eyes glued to craigslist. You just have to love it when you get the stuff you want for cheap or free. I know I do.