cardiel76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1-Test Cyp and 4-test cyp by VPX

I am wondering if anyone has tried the new 1-test cyp and 4-test cyp by VPX sports and if so what type of results did you get? I was also wondering is is a transdermal or an oral product. Would it be better to buy just Syngex or Mag 10?
    5'11
    215 lbs
    17 1/2" bis
    32" weist
    48" chest

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do not think anyone has completed a cycle of the two. I postponed my cycle for three weeks. I would wait to hear feedback before purchasing although I am very confident they will work. Go with Syngex over Mag-10.

Also, if you ever have a question regarding VPX please PM NPursuit, Max32, NGAPRO or myself. Their are many immature people on this board that will turn the thread into 10 pages of personal attacks.

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    go with bdc t-1 final

jackiechan21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

VPx 4 test

I Just started using Vpx 4-test and T-bomb yesterday along with 6-oxo by ergopharm. I will be dieting the entire time I am on it so I can only tell you what muscle mass I will keep and not gain while on it. I will be using 4 tabs of t-bomb a day and 1 milliliter of vpx 4-test once a day before workouts. My stats are 6'3" 260 lb 50" chest 18"arms and a fat belly HAHA.

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I posted this info on another thread.

I have been on the 1-T cyp and 4-T cyp for the past three and a half weeks. I had posted how things were going on a weekly basis.

Recap for you. The first 14 days my bodyfat remained at 5%, and weight remained the same with slight fluctuations.

My purpose was to use the products to keep lean muscle from wasting away while I was dieting.

I learned within the first few days of taking the product that injecting the 1-T cyp did in fact burn and left you with a severe case of DOMS, however the 4-T cyp injected well and there was no pain. There were crystals in the 1-T that did not get into the needle (I discovered after I decided to take it oraly). the 4-T would be a great product to inject if you wanted, however I decided to use them both oraly. I have been taking 1 ml of each every day.

Notes: Many have said that your testicles were supposed to shrink up, just like on a real AS cycle. Mine stayed big and full.

I have noticed strength elevations and stronger pumps in these last seven days.

Truthfully I am glad my nuts are not shrunk, because to me it means recovery will be much faster. When I got off an Equipose cycle a few years ago it took almost two weeks for my nuts to get big again.

I have figured that the reason my nuts are not shrunk up is because you need to take more than 1ml a day of each. I would recommend that a person take 3ml a day of each for four to eigth weeks then go into post cycle supps.

I like the results I have got so far. Remember the results should be similar to running real Primo. And if your schooled you will know that Primo will give you small but solid gains. You could gain a good 5-10 pounds of solid muscle, not weight. Sure you can gain 30 pounds in the cycle but only 5-10 pounds of it would be solid. Or you can gain 5-10 pounds all of it solid. You should shoot for the latter because it will make you look much better.

I am now up to 215 and still the same Bf levels. 5 lb gain in three and a half weeks, while dieting, no cardio. I am happy so far.

So for a real world look at this product just remember, anyone can gain 30 pounds in a few weeks, do not take this product and raise your cals to 6,000 a day get all big and swole and say it was the product, shoot for lean solid gains and you will be more pleased. What good are 21 inch arms if your afraid to take off your shirt?

Hope this helps!

DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This was a reply to what I posted. It was from a guy who was thinking of taking the stuff. His name is simonh.....

From SIMONH_
    "Yup, that's actual feedback and appreciated.
    Although due to the fact that you were injecting it, and are taking a weak dosage AND were dieting, it's not ideal, but I appreciate the full responce.

Bottom line, even with the issues stated above you gained 5lbs of LBM whilst dieting, which ain't bad.

I did Mag-10 and gained 8lbs some time back, possibly only 5 was LBM, but still not bad.

The only issue I have is that I am only going to take the 1-Test cyp, not the 4-Test and it's very hard to determine what of your gains came from which.

Right now, we have a position were the 1-test cyp could be useless the 4-test excellent or vica versa OR the two combined work effectively but could be useless on their own.

it's a new product, I just would like to see one guy who knows what he's doing and who monitors his training, nutrition etc carefully do a 1-Test cyp cycle on it's own the correct way and see what the results are"

And this is what my reply back to him was.

Yes, I agree my situation is personalized to how I train and my goals. Just as many other responses will be to your question of effectiveness of 1-T CYP.

I will tell you that if I knew that I would only of injected the 1-T cyp for three days I would of never started the cycle. I was expecting a burn free formula which was safe to inject. Although it was safe it was not burn free. I see no advantage to using the 1-T cyp oraly versus their original VPX 1-T. I see no advantage to taking 1-T cyp over any other quality 1-T product out on the market.

1-T on its own have been reported to cause some side effects with larthargey and libido, so it has been a pushed on this board to take with another product to keep these problems in check. An ECA and 4AD has been the norm.

As far as anything else, there have been many on the board who simply are waiting to see if there are any magical results out there for people. I think for any response you get there will be an immediate counter response from some one else.

Take it yourself and post your results. There were only three other guys on this board who had recieved their product and actually took it. Everyone else either started a few weeks after us or are waiting to see what happens to others.

As far as 1-T CYP only I have no answer to you, I was influenced by those with VPX to take both products together. So my results are a 5 pound gain, with no increase in BF%, under a high Protein low carb, medium/low fat environment. (And I am still not done with my cycle yet) Also Note:I did not want to gain any weight, it all just happened.

Now if you are waiting for other responses, there are not going to be many. There is one guy who claimed He was injecting 1-T CYP and was going to continue to do so. (I do not believe him) But if he is truely doing so search him out and ask how he is doing.

Sorry I pasted it from another thread, I was hoping you could use some of the info.

I am going to say a quality 1-Test is going to be the same as another quality 1-Test. The only difference can come if there is a better administration of the product. I do have to say I am enjoying this product, however this is my first time running 1-Test. But I have been reading up on 1-Test for a long time now, there is a burn free version Patrick has but he will not put out a product intended for injection.

However since the 4-Test cyp does not burn you can buy a few bottles of it and inject 3 ML every day for 4-8 weeks. But this is against the law, and not recomended by VPX. When I started taking the 4-T cyp oraly I did not see any crystals in it like the 1-T Cyp has, so that product is the only one I would advise injecting.
    NOTE: I am not injecting either anymore I only did for the first few days, until I got fed up with limping and cringing while I tried to stand. So I do not want to see people injecting, but those who are going to do so no matter what, 4-T cyp is the smarter choice of the two cyps.

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DRACO, thanks for the update. Sounds like their decent afterall. This has me more excited about starting my cycle.

Ghost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question:

So is the oral really as good as inject of the 4AD? If so, that is very interesting. Either the absorbtion rate of VPX is really good, or something strange is going on with the IM part of things, since in theory IM should give better results, not?

The absorbtion of VPX ph's is awesome. They do not equal IM delivery, but it is the closet in my opinion.

Re: Question:

Originally posted by Ghost
    So is the oral really as good as inject of the 4AD? If so, that is very interesting. Either the absorbtion rate of VPX is really good, or something strange is going on with the IM part of things, since in theory IM should give better results, not?
    Legal issues aside. IMO I think that injecting 4-T cyp would ensure all of the product is inside your body. Now oraly digestion could cause a problem, however maybe not. Injecting just ensures you are geting all of the product in the right place. Transdermal beat oral in every situation, Injection beats transdermal. So in the privacy of your own home, experiment. Just make sure you know what your doing. Do a search on proper injection if any one decides to inject.

NextElite03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Re: Re: Question:

Originally posted by DRACOMACHINE
    Legal issues aside. IMO I think that injecting 4-T cyp would ensure all of the product is inside your body. Now oraly digestion could cause a problem, however maybe not. Injecting just ensures you are geting all of the product in the right place. Transdermal beat oral in every situation, Injection beats transdermal. So in the privacy of your own home, experiment. Just make sure you know what your doing. Do a search on proper injection if any one decides to inject.
    I am very interested in injecting this new product, but do you think it would be ok to inject the 4-T cyp b/c I've heard that prohormone solutions are not as regulated and sterile as real gear??? Any increase for the risk of infection???
    Only The Strong Survive

"When you suffer together, you come together." Coach Graham

Re: Re: Re: Question:

Originally posted by NextElite03
    I am very interested in injecting this new product, but do you think it would be ok to inject the 4-T cyp b/c I've heard that prohormone solutions are not as regulated and sterile as real gear??? Any increase for the risk of infection???
    Although I only injected for a few days, I had no problem with the 4-T, It was the 1-T that gave me problems. To me any sterile Pro-hormone could be injected, there fore bypassing any chance of the stomach breaking down the pro-hormone.

On sterility: Any reputable company that states their product is sterile, beleive them. I mean there is a reason for there to be no flavoring added. It is designed for this purpose. I can say this because I am not affiliated with VPX. I am someone who is tired of using supps and having my money wasted because my damn stomach and liver used up all the product.

Look at Methoxy, it is deemed useless due to the stomach not letting enough of it get into the blood stream. Well a Sterile Methoxy injected will give the results Methoxy is reported to give. Why? Because those results were from injecting Methoxy. Yet you can only market it as an oral. But not to get too far off topic, You do risk danger in using Pro-hormones and injecting them. But there are dangers in real gear also.