Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So I got the "You know I am too old to lift heavy" at the gym tonight.

At the gym tonight, a guy ask to work in with me. He went on to say, you know I can't lift as heavy anymore I am too old. (because he kept dropping the weight every time it was his turn.) I wasn't listening to him, just kept shaking my head in acknowledgement and helping him drop the weight for his set and then adding it back on when it was my turn. But then he goes on to say, once again, you know when you get this old you just can't keep going and then he tells me he is 40!

At this point I told him, dude I am 47, you are not old.
    On the list for Bannukah

gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    40? I'll be 39 this year and I don't feel any different than I did when I was 20. 40 is far from "old".
    Show him how it's done, BH.
    Tough Times Don't Last-Tough People Do.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gray73 View Post
    40? I'll be 39 this year and I don't feel any different than I did when I was 20. 40 is far from "old".
    Show him how it's done, BH.
    Gray this guy went on and on, on why he couldn't lift the way he used to. Although I was not listening to him he kept talking, he wasn't rude more annoying than anything.

But what got me the most was, when he kept saying he was old and due to his appearance, I thought he was 53 or 55. And when he said 40 I was taken aback.
    On the list for Bannukah

Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That happened to me about a year or so and he was 10 years younger then me, I told him to quit acting baby and he mumbled something and walked away, i followed him then nailed him in the face, he now trains with me sometimes and is a good guy now, just needed wake up call.

Originally Posted by Getfitfornow View Post
    That happened to me about a year or so and he was 10 years younger then me, I told him to quit acting baby and he mumbled something and walked away, i followed him then nailed him in the face, he now trains with me sometimes and is a good guy now, just needed wake up call.
    You nailed him in the face? What the hell does that mean?
    On the list for Bannukah

Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    You nailed him in the face? What the hell does that mean?
    punch, bam, sock it to him.

gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gray this guy went on and on, on why he couldn't lift the way he used to. Although I was not listening to him he kept talking, he wasn't rude more annoying than anything.

But what got me the most was, when he kept saying he was old and due to his appearance, I thought he was 53 or 55. And when he said 40 I was taken aback.
    I look older than what I really am also. I look like I am in my early 50's. Serious. Don't let anyone tell you years of alcohol abuse and smoking doesn't age your appereance. It sure does. But, at only 40, there is no reason to be acting like a 80 year old. LOL.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool. What a stud
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup. 50 years old. I am lifting heavier than I was in my 20's.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Cool. What a stud
    Hey he needed it, he thanks me now as it got him back on track and we become good friends.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey he needed it, he thanks me now as it got him back on track and we become good friends.
    Yeah. Sure he did. .
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like I said. What a stud. I hope to be half the man you are some day
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Like I said. What a stud. I hope to be half the man you are some day
    Its ok, not everyone can take matters in there own hands, you know they are not go getters. I do what needs doing and nothing stops me, theres the difference between me and most who just coast through boring life.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

At this point I told him, dude I am 47, you are not old.
    and then what happened!?!?!

Its ok, not everyone can take matters in there own hands, you know they are not go getters. I do what needs doing and nothing stops me, theres the difference between me and most who just coast through boring life.
    Do you have a poster or glamour shot you can sign and send me? I need some inspiration

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

At this point I told him, dude I am 47, you way too old.
    Way too old. All of us.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Do you have a poster or glamour shot you can sign and send me? I need some inspiration
    I can't give you inspiration,you have it or you don't, maybe you need a punch in the face to wake you up?

powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000)
    T
    I followed him then nailed him in the face, he now trains with me sometimes and is a good guy now, just needed wake up call.
    Seems a little harsh, can't say I've seen that before.
    Observe everyone and everything, accept what is useful, discard what is useless, and create essentially what is your own – “Bruce Lee”

Seriously?
    You punched a guy in the face because he said he felt old? Sounds like a douchebag move to me. I'd have knocked you the fuk out.

Seriously?
    You punched a guy in the face because he said he felt old? Sounds like a douchebag move to me. I'd have knocked you the fuk out.
    Theres the difference between you and me,I new when to do it and the right time, you would do it for fun,I do it to help him.

powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000) powernpain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously?
    at this point, its seems rational!
    Observe everyone and everything, accept what is useful, discard what is useless, and create essentially what is your own – “Bruce Lee”

I can't give you inspiration,you have it or you don't, maybe you need a punch in the face to wake you up?

What a fukin' bad ass. I am going to go pray to Thor and his bad ass brothers and ask that they give me the strength and fortitude that you have. You sir are all Alpha. Keep kickin ass. You need to write a book. You could change lives

Theres the difference between you and me, I do it to help him.
    I marvel at the thought of having you as a gym member, they are lucky to have a gem like you among them.

Wow, you really are a badass, remind me never to ever f'ck with you if we ever meet. You use words like nailed him, bam and sock it to him.

Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    and then what happened!?!?!
    The usual sh!t, "ohh man you don't look it how long have you been training" yada yada yada, I really didn't take him serious
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by powernpain View Post
    I marvel at the thought of having you as a gym member, they are lucky to have a gem like you among them.
    thanks, hey I am a nice guy and help out lots of gym people but I did what was right even though it seems tough, like i said we train together at least once a week and laugh at it now.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    thanks, hey I am a nice guy and help out lots of gym people but I did what was right even though it seems tough, like i said we train together at least once a week and laugh at it now.
    but watch out bro. just when you least expect it pow, right in the kisser

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hear that all the time, people (men and women) who profess to be old at age 40. What happens when they get to 70??? I still lift as heavy as my back injury lets me and I'm 57. I still basically feel the same as I did at age 20 and I'm a lot stronger now.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Originally Posted by beachguy498 View Post
    I hear that all the time, people (men and women) who profess to be old at age 40. What happens when they get to 70??? I still lift as heavy as my back injury lets me and I'm 57. I still basically feel the same as I did at age 20 and I'm a lot stronger now.

Rob
    He kept making excuses after excuses. Just some of the stuff he was saying: he always started with You kn0w,
    You know your bones just can't take the strain as well anymore,
    You know, your muscle just don't respond as well,
    You know I just train to maintain now. I used to be really strong and this was light for me
    You know, I train smart now.

And when I told him my age, it is like all his energy on why he couldn't anymore was drained from him.
    On the list for Bannukah

sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know I'm stronger and in better shape now than I was in my 20s or 30s, and I only plan on getting better from here.

People need to stop making excuses and take responsibility for themselves. They either want it or they don't.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He kept making excuses after excuses. Just some of the stuff he was saying: he always started with You kn0w,
    You know your bones just can't take the strain as well anymore,
    You know, your muscle just don't respond as well,
    You know I just train to maintain now. I used to be really strong and this was light for me
    You know, I train smart now.

And when I told him my age, it is like all his energy on why he couldn't anymore was drained from him.
    Set him up and knocked him down, lol. Sounds like he was one of those eternally defeated sorry sacks of shti that we run across.. rarely thank god.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....