Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'10", 148 lbs
    jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit jigarooni's BodySpace

How to get my self-esteem back (help?) +cliffs

Generally not the one to complain to a forum about my problems but I guess it's too late for that.

Regardless somehow I didn't realize I was a solid 1/10 for many years ... and somehow I still managed to friend zone many bishes and enjoy life. Over the years I started realizing flaws ... big nose, long face, baggy eyes, alien head, etc. In 8th grade I got in a situation where I accidently slapped a girl in the vag and someone spread a rumor I was a sex offender followed by me getting punched in the face in front of everyone. Officially thought I was at rock bottom but it got worse. Freshmen year my best ****ing friend is forced to move and I have to result to talking to people i'm not too fond of because everyone else thought I was a loser ... slowly this kid thinks we're best friends. Long story short he calls me pickle nose in front of everyone everyday and won't stop (contain your laughter). At this point various people are bringing me down daily and I don't know what to do. I'm depressed beyond belief and I try and laugh off the insults but it truly feels awful. Oh and I forgot to mention I developed terrible acne on my chest/back/face during this freshmen year and people call me pizza.

Cliffs

-was unaware of faults and lived life happily reasonably popular
    -at first didn't know I was ugly but slowly reality crept up on me (self esteem beginning self destruct)
    -accidently vag slapped girl and rumor spread i was a sex offender
    -got punched in the face by someone i thought was my friend (self esteem dropping dangerously fast at this point)
    -only friend moves and i'm forced to hang out with ***gots
    -get made fun of everyday in front of everyone and everyone thinks it's hilarious
    -develop terrible acne everywhere causing more reasons to be made fun of
    -all girls think i'm sex offender **** up creepy ***got and i cant stand being this ugly

More likely than not i'm wasting my time but maybe someone can make my day. Would post pics of face but if anyone I knew saw it I could never live it down.

-
    Last edited by jigarooni; 05-31-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Stats: 5'11", 168 lbs
    Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Veble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Veble's BodySpace
    need pics brah

jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jigarooni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Veble View Post
    need pics brah
    Close your eyes and picture this.

Face 1/2 longer than anyone else, long skinny nose with a bump in the middle, back of the head ridiculous, could land a plane of forehead, lots of acne everywhere, crimson chin status and very pale & skinny.

Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasperroe has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Jasperroe's BodySpace
    you're 15 years old. lighten up, it only gets better. actually no, worse. actually...look just lighten up man so what if you're a 1/10. get some plastic surgery, work out, bleach teeth, make best of bad situation. you can probably get up to a solid 5

jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jehims1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you're 15.....

Stats: 6'7"
    pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pmoney14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit pmoney14's BodySpace
    fuk gettin bullied

break their fukin nose

not kidding either

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sansius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sansius's BodySpace
    Go to docs and get stuff for your acne.

Stats: 5'7", 143 lbs
    grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) grapebrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit grapebrah's BodySpace
    go to the biggest guy who is ridiculing you
    punch him in the face
    ????
    profit

or just stop hanging out with phaggots and begin to cherrish your life because its the only one you got

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LargeWill has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LargeWill's BodySpace
    join some sports teams, and quit being a phaggot

toughen the f*ck up. pick up boxing

danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    youre zyzbrah youre zyzzbrah

zibrah

Registered Sick Kunt sjsharks38's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 155 lbs
    sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sjsharks38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sjsharks38's BodySpace
    ur a freshman in high school, play some fukin sports and make friends through that. You will also get an athletic body if you do that and you will probably look better as you age.
    Fukin slut. You better fukin believe it. I lift with fukin INTENSITY 5 days a fukin week. Count that sh!t with your fukin fingers you dumbkunt. Bitch, listen. I train for fukin AESTHETICS.

Rest in Peace Zyzz - the epitome of aesthetics

Rep Back 1k+ (say in comment) (Everytime SRS)

Starting Weight: 115 (skinny as fuark)
    Current Weight: 155 (avi at 150)

I will be 170 8% by 12/21/12

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ira_est_a_donum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ira_est_a_donum's BodySpace
    thread title:

Originally Posted by sjsharks38 View Post
    ur a freshman in high school, play some fukin sports and make friends through that. You will also get an athletic body if you do that and you will probably look better as you age.
    Trying to bulk currently and hoping I can make the gains to play sports without getting smashed.

jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackjonez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jackjonez's BodySpace
    Dedicate every day to improving yourself, physically, mentally, and all the rest of it. Workout, get some nice clothes, meet some new people, do things you enjoy doing, and most importantly be yourself.
    Just Do It

Originally Posted by jackjonez View Post
    Dedicate every day to improving yourself, physically, mentally, and all the rest of it. Workout, get some nice clothes, meet some new people, do things you enjoy doing, and most importantly be yourself.
    If only it was that easy haha. Thanks though.

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mezner09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mezner09's BodySpace
    No joke a good physique will help. I did an experiment on POF with 2 accounts. One had an pretty bad face. big, crooked nose. But the pictures of this person had a good physique. I made a 2nd account with a pretty decent looking person (no homo) and I've only gotten about 1/4th the replies.

I'm not that good looking either. Only difference between me and you is I don't give a **** about my flaws. If someone makes fun of you in front of your face, beat the fukk out of them. Show them who is alpha. They see you as a big fukkin pussy. They know they will get away with calling your ass out.
    xTUNAx

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) High4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit High4Lyf's BodySpace
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. -Iron Mike

^^applies to everything in life, most of the people quit or get disappointed at the first sight of adversity. Don't be an avg kunt brahs!

Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TooAnabolic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TooAnabolic's BodySpace
    i was pretty ugly at 15 too, now I'm probably an 8/10

start lifting weights brah
    keep rep trading out of your sig

CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit CoolDehLa's BodySpace
    Op, this is a complex problem and there are no simple solution. I would advice you first to stand up for yourself. Do not accept insults, whatever ever. If this means you have yo be in a fight, then fight goddamnit. I would advice you to bulk up and learn how to fight. Let it be known that you fight in a boxclub whatever so other people are reluctant to challenge you. If you don't respect yourself, other people won't respect you and people will see you as an easy target and will bring you down. Srsly i cannot stress this enough, never accept insults. When people pick on you, girls will never be attracted to you. Don't dwell on what girls say about your looks or what you did, cause their opinions are very easily malleable if you just simply change your status.

You don't change your status overnight and it will be tough sometimes, but you have to focus on what your goals are. Don't make your goals general like (i will be an alhpa male from now on). Make concrete goals like: tomorrow, i'm going enroll in a fight club, if someone calls me a creep, i will respond to them immediately, etc)

Would like to give you more advice if you can be more specific.
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

<;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,><

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dfm69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit dfm69's BodySpace
    fight them all

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AleFCP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit AleFCP's BodySpace
    lmao at this thread
    Www.instagram.com/ali_shah_official - follow bak all

Fukin slut. You better fukin believe it. I lift with fukin INTENSITY 5 days a fukin week. Count that sh!t with your fukin fingers you dumbkunt. Bitch, listen. I train for fukin AESTHETICS.
    I fukin eat every 2-3 hours, and if I can't, I'll feel like punching my cat in the in his motherfukin face because i get fukin hungry as fuk. I make fukin sure that I hit those fukin macros by the end of the day, KUNT.

LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LaVacaMoo's BodySpace
    Dis you op?

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bottle_cap's BodySpace
    Find something you really like to do
    then kill yourself
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) philosobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit philosobrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jigarooni View Post
    Close your eyes and picture this.

Face 1/2 longer than anyone else, long skinny nose with a bump in the middle, back of the head ridiculous, could land a plane of forehead, lots of acne everywhere, crimson chin status and very pale & skinny.
    OP, I have the same problem with the back of my head and forhead thing. All jokes aside, my head is colossal. I've been made fun of it my whole life, and while at first when people made wise cracks about it, I'd get really offended and hurt. But as time went on you start to realize that that is just you and nothing can be done to change it. I haven't fully overcome the social anxeity I get due to the size of my dome, but I'm working on it. Not a day goes by when when i don't think about it. Every time I catch a side glimpse of my head in either a mirror or shaddow I cringe because that's what EVERYONE else is seeing.

Feelsbad to say the least. I've been wearing a hat recently that helps a little with the self-confidence.

Good luck OP, just know that there's at least one other person out there that is struggling with the same things as you are.

I know that feel, bro.

Originally Posted by CoolDehLa View Post
    Op, this is a complex problem and there are no simple solution. I would advice you first to stand up for yourself. Do not accept insults, whatever ever. If this means you have yo be in a fight, then fight goddamnit. I would advice you to bulk up and learn how to fight. Let it be known that you fight in a boxclub whatever so other people are reluctant to challenge you. If you don't respect yourself, other people won't respect you and people will see you as an easy target and will bring you down. Srsly i cannot stress this enough, never accept insults. When people pick on you, girls will never be attracted to you. Don't dwell on what girls say about your looks or what you did, cause their opinions are very easily malleable if you just simply change your status.

You don't change your status overnight and it will be tough sometimes, but you have to focus on what your goals are. Don't make your goals general like (i will be an alhpa male from now on). Make concrete goals like: tomorrow, i'm going enroll in a fight club, if someone calls me a creep, i will respond to them immediately, etc)

Would like to give you more advice if you can be more specific.
    Thanks man, pretty much what I was thinking to be perfectly honest. I just feel if I stand up for myself right now it will only result in me getting my ass kicked, hence why i'm on a bodybuilding website. I'm not too sure what else I can specify though.

Originally Posted by philosobrah View Post
    OP, I have the same problem with the back of my head and forhead thing. All jokes aside, my head is colossal. I've been made fun of it my whole life, and while at first when people made wise cracks about it, I'd get really offended and hurt. But as time went on you start to realize that that is just you and nothing can be done to change it. I haven't fully overcome the social anxeity I get due to the size of my dome, but I'm working on it. Not a day goes by when when i don't think about it. Every time I catch a side glimpse of my head in either a mirror or shaddow I cringe because that's what EVERYONE else is seeing.

Feelsbad to say the least. I've been wearing a hat recently that helps a little with the self-confidence.

Good luck OP, just know that there's at least one other person out there that is struggling with the same things as you are.

I know that feel, bro.
    that feel ..

LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LaVacaMoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LaVacaMoo's BodySpace
    Thanks man, pretty much what I was thinking to be perfectly honest. I just feel if I stand up for myself right now it will only result in me getting my ass kicked, hence why i'm on a bodybuilding website. I'm not too sure what else I can specify though.
    Get hyoooge bro. It'll get your confidence up

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bottle_cap has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bottle_cap's BodySpace
    Srsly though start lifting and gain weight
    I was 115lbs in grade 9 and 10 and 165 in grade 11

I went from not being noticed to having respect from random people ive never even talked to
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CoolDehLa has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit CoolDehLa's BodySpace
    Well for example, i can advice you to stand up for yourself and kick their asses. But if it leads to an expulsion from school, then you might try another method. (maybe use your mouth instead of your fists, but in order to do this, you have to be witty and not everyone is witty). Or talk to the teachers when you get bullied (don't do this if you come off as a bish tough )
    If you are scared that your ass will get kicked, then you need to train in martial arts, there is no other way. If you can verbally defend yourself, people will try to attack you physically.

Bulking up will certainly help, but this is a long term investment. You can't endure insults for a couple of years, your self-esteem will get decimated.
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

<;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,><

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) davegnr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit davegnr's BodySpace
    best thing to do is be true to yourself, get yourself out there and if people want to put you down then they are not even worth your time bro if they attack you then go down with pride an if you got the courage to defend yourself then kick some ass an soon bishes will be mirin
    ~υк cяєω
    ~rape bk crew
    ~Guns N' Roses crew
    ~LFC crew
    ~Heisenbergs legacy crew
    ~SAMCRO crew

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast