View Poll Results: Did this video change the way you view gay dudes?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

35 28.69%
  • HECK NO

87 71.31%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Prosky View Post
    Cliffs on vid? Cbf watching, its 10 ****ing minutes long
    You can't spare 10 minutes from fapping?

anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rmarkstine View Post
    You can't spare 10 minutes from fapping?
    rmarkstine are you kidding?? That's what the most of the dudes on here do....fap while looking at men's muscle pics.
    "For now, I'm just going to hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here, but I sure like the view."
    Charlie Sheen

rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by anewyear2010 View Post
    rmarkstine are you kidding?? That's what the most of the dudes on here do....fap while looking at men's muscle pics.
    I don't fap to pics of other dudes. I take it up the a*s though. I mean not srs?

Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500)
    Im fine with it except homosexuals shouldn't get the tax breaks that married couples get.

I would further explain, but misc should do their homework on this one.

I'll give you a hint. It has to do with subsidies and benefits to the state issuing the marriafe license

anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kharvok View Post
    Im fine with it except homosexuals shouldn't get the tax breaks that married couples get.

I would further explain, but misc should do their homework on this one.

I'll give you a hint. It has to do with subsidies and benefits to the state.
    Why shouldn't gay people get tax breaks??

ALSO are you ok with two chicks getting married? Just not dudes?
    "For now, I'm just going to hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here, but I sure like the view."
    Charlie Sheen

Haha that would be hilarious if people supported chicks marrying other chicks but not allowing dudes to do it. People blow my mind.

ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I can't explain my ignorance, but misc should do their homework on this one.

I'll give you a hint. It has to do with subsidies and benefits to the state.
    fixed

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

didn't read or watch
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500)

Because the only reason hetero couoles get tax beeaks is because the state is subsidizing the cost of child raising. Its in a states best interest to encourage child rearing in a stable home. ( this can all be calculated actuarially) The state looks at it as sort of an investment. Homosexual couples do not incur such costs. Thus the burden of proof is on the homosexual community to prove a benefit of their marriage to the state in order to receive tax breaks.

There are several papers on it. And of course someone is going to be a contrary kunt and ask. Well what about adoption. Or not all couples have children. Its all explained. Go look it up.

Dont get mad at me because misc is so god dam stupid and assumes everyone that disagrees with things are christian. I dont care if homosexuals marry, but you can't ignore economic costs just to make a point socially.

I apologize for spelling errors i am on my phone. I tried not to just put a wall of text. My point is, it's a complicated issue.

RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobbyBasedD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for the love of god op stop crying

UNNNLIMITTEEED POWWWWAAAA SkyGuardian's Avatar
    SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When will people stop living in the Dark Ages and let people live the way they see fit as long as they aren't hurting anyone mentally/physically then there's no reason for people to be so intolerant. It's sad how ignorant our population is, using moral guidance from a 2000 year old book is the most insane premise I've ever heard of.
    Pharmaceutical Chemistry BSc
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    *******MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*******
    49ers

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on closet homos pretending to be straight so society accept *******s so they can come out

benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol dafuk is this shiit? get this ****gytime off the misc *******, everybody knows being gay is a sin and one should repent for even having sch evil thoughts. jesus and the bible are the only way to salvation, do you guys really want to burn for all eternity?

not srs, dont give a fuk about gay ppl tbh, let them live however they want doesnt bother me at all unless one of them be coming up in my shiit nomsayin?

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ratnacage View Post
    fixed
    Strong response to a valid point brought up. You are just another ******* who expects people to view everything his "modern" way. No we don't care about god. Religion should not even be an excuse for a tax break in this era. We care about economic repercussions, and the fact that children should be brought up in a stable environment that evolution and biology dictates is correct.

BRB You have a different view so I should support it
    BRB I have a different view and a valid argument so I am homophobic or a bigot

******* please

Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Br0fessional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    He fell off a building?

Well now, thats just natural selection at its best. Brb stop being retarded

Gay or not falling off a building makes you stupid as ****. And i guess... dead.

AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not sure if i am still straight after video
    Sig cant be a novel.

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because the only reason hetero couoles get tax beeaks is because the state is subsidizing the cost of child raising. Its in a states best interest to encourage child rearing in a stable home. ( this can all be calculated actuarially) The state looks at it as sort of an investment. Homosexual couples do not incur such costs. Thus the burden of proof is on the homosexual community to prove a benefit of their marriage to the state in order to receive tax breaks.

There are several papers on it. And of course someone is going to be a contrary kunt and ask. Well what about adoption. Or not all couples have children. Its all explained. Go look it up.

Dont get mad at me because misc is so god dam stupid and assumes everyone that disagrees with things are christian. I dont care if homosexuals marry, but you can't ignore economic costs just to make a point socially.
    fukkin hate posts like this ****

brb gonna argue, just not gonna explain. go look it up BRO

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Br0fessional View Post
    He fell off a building?

Well now, thats just natural selection at its best. Brb stop being retarded

Gay or not falling off a building makes you stupid as ****. And i guess... dead.
    He was doing a photography of a model and kept moving backwards. It was a very tragic accident.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Watched the video. I'm indifferent. His issue was with the guy's parents. If the parents were cool he wouldn't have gone through what he did.
    My sponsored MuscleTech Supplement Log for Amino Build & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154669443

Black knight of peace canuckkid's Avatar
    canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuckkid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TattBrahh View Post
    I choose heck no because I never had an issue with gay people. I have friends who are gay. I just don't like being around the super flamer queen type but I don't hate them or judge them.
    Basically this. I don't mind gay people as long as they aren't in my face about it. Just let me live my life and you can live yours. Get married if you want but it doesn't effect me so I could care less.
    ***Traditional Wet Shavers Crew***
    ***CANADIAN CREW***
    ***MOD NEGGED CREW***
    ***CAMEL JOCKEY CREW***

TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000)
    The video literally didn't change my view of homosexuals at all. They should be allowed to marry, and I have no problem with them as long as they aren't over-flamboyant *******s - and by ******* I mean kunts.
    fawkin joocy

***Irish Misc Crew***

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by S4V4NT View Post
    fukkin hate posts like this ****

brb gonna argue, just not gonna explain. go look it up BRO

I am married to a woman, and we don't have any kids. So we don't get any tax credits because of this. If fact, we have had to owe in taxes in the last 3 years. Even though i make more than 50k a year for the last 3 years.

Now when i see my wife's Mexican family who have have like 3 kids while working at Walmart. I see them with big screen tvs, a new car every 2 years, the newest iphone, whatever random nonsense.

I then can see what is wrong with taxes.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SkyGuardian View Post
    When will people stop living in the Dark Ages and let people live the way they see fit as long as they aren't hurting anyone mentally/physically then there's no reason for people to be so intolerant. It's sad how ignorant our population is, using moral guidance from a 2000 year old book is the most insane premise I've ever heard of.
    We're not in the dark ages. People CAN live as they see fit as long as they don't harm others. That is "toleration" Parading around our streets pushing your mental illness on straight people and pushing to change the school system to push *******ry on our children however is something completely different.
    "Truth is treason in an empire of lies" - Ron Paul

UNNNLIMITTEEED POWWWWAAAA SkyGuardian's Avatar
    SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    We're not in the dark ages. People CAN live as they see fit as long as they don't harm others. That is "toleration" Parading around our streets pushing your mental illness on straight people and pushing to change the school system to push *******ry on our children however is something completely different.
    The fact that you think it's a mental illness proves my exact point, they aren't pushing anything on anyone. They just want the same rights that everyone else has.
    Pharmaceutical Chemistry BSc
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    *******MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*******
    49ers

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly , I always viewed gay people as people. They can do whatever they want. There is no reason why they cannot be married. Its not hurting anyone. I feel sorry for people who are against this. They are embarrassment to society.

Powerful video , I hope people can mature and stop living in the past, they're just like you.

Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stupid ass family. pisses me off

GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    In.

No homo

Out.
    "Don't say my cars topless. Say the titties is out." -Nasty Nas

xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx crew

Ass Hairs Longer Than Pubes Crew