View Poll Results: Did this video change the way you view gay dudes?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

35 28.69%
  • HECK NO

87 71.31%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jrhodez View Post
    I have no problem with gay people..

I do throw around the term "*******" alot, and I will continue to say it as much as I want.

To me it doesn't mean gay person it means "shiit head" or "dick head" or "you son of a bitch" or "assshole" or "cheeky kunt mate I swear"

South park episode where they start calling the bikers *******s and get the dictionary to change the meaning is a great example of how I feel about the word lol
    Well if I had a body like yours I could say whatever the phuck I wanted to say too. I mean....

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hercegovac8 View Post
    You're for Utah, are your folks mormons?

What are your thoughts on polygamy?
    Yup my folks are Mormons. I went on a two year mission for my church and married my wife in the SLC Temple. As far as polygamy the main LDS church gave up the practice over 100 years ago. But the way they lived back then it served a function. My greatgrand father married three or four women who's husband had been killed or died of an illness. He brought in the wifes and her children and raised them as his own. My own grandfather was sired by my greatgrand father when he was 78 years old and his wife was 27. Gonna have to say great grand dad was a horn dog.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jmal2000 View Post
    Makes me want to make a montage of the women I've been with
    That would make for a very short video.
    "For now, I'm just going to hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here, but I sure like the view."
    Charlie Sheen

anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rmarkstine View Post
    Well if I had a body like yours I could say whatever the phuck I wanted to say too. I mean....
    rmarkstine.... shouldn't you be reading the forums about fapping? Just saying bro
    "For now, I'm just going to hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here, but I sure like the view."
    Charlie Sheen

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have no problem with gay people..

I do throw around the term "*******" alot, and I will continue to say it as much as I want.

To me it doesn't mean gay person it means "shiit head" or "dick head" or "you son of a bitch" or "assshole" or "cheeky kunt mate I swear"

South park episode where they start calling the bikers *******s and get the dictionary to change the meaning is a great example of how I feel about the word lol
    And most of us understand that and aren't offended by that either.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    And most of us understand that and aren't offended by that either.
    That's good to know, srs
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

That's good to know, srs
    Fact is when I came out to my friends I told them I expected them to continue to joke around and use call each other *******s. And really IRL you would probably be surprised I was gay just because I joke right a long with them.

Nagalfar

1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stChanceToLose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a 10 minute video of a gay guy crying on his bed life chris crocker? no thanks.

TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aamon View Post
    Nope, it takes more than a piece of film playing upon my emotions to change my frame of mind. I support civil partnership, but marriage should not be redefined.
    Marriage should be a purely religious idea, not recognized by the government. Rights should be governed, not religious ideas.

If you want to be "married", your church or place of worship would be the ones to check off the authorization. If you want "civil partnership" (which is essentially what marriage is), then you can have your ceremony and be recognized by the government. Both homosexuals and heterosexuals would share the same rights in that regard.

Simply put, Christianity does not support homosexuality. I do not support Christianity, but I do support their right to recognize whatever quality about someone that they wish. The solution is to take away any governmental support for such a religious union ("marriage"), and place it into the same classification for any civil union.
    I will be the best

rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 1stChanceToLose View Post
    a 10 minute video of a gay guy crying on his bed life chris crocker? no thanks.
    What???? How can you compare this video to Chris Crocker? Clearly you weren't man enough to watch the video.

Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by apples09 View Post
    dont mind gays

but WTF at how flamers have to talk/dress

asking to stand out and be made fun of]

just talk normally
    The two dudes in the video looked and acted normal. Its only the really effiminate ones who stand out.

Phucked up ****. I can't believe gay marriage isn't legal in the US still.

cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gay people are perfectly fine as long as they don't eat da poo poo (srs).
    ÿÿÿÿÿÿ

*** Balcony Brah Support Crew ***

Originally Posted by cpatel23 View Post
    Gay people are perfectly fine as long as they don't eat da poo poo (srs).
    Dude...I eat my girls as*....and she loves ANA* so how is that just a gay thing??

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fact is when I came out to my friends I told them I expected them to continue to joke around and use call each other *******s. And really IRL you would probably be surprised I was gay just because I joke right a long with them.
    ha that's good your friends were cool about it, and you can all have a good laugh with the word.

I have a gay uncle who doesn't seem gay at all, one of the nicest smartest guys I know actually.
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If marriage (and sex) is first and foremost for procreation and that's the reason why same-sex marriage should be illegal, then married heterosexual couples should also be legally mandated to have as many children as they can support. Otherwise they should not be married. Also, infertile people should not be allowed to marry. Right? See how stupid this argument is?

ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WillNotStop View Post
    Like I said being homosexual is NOT natural. Nature is so simple, sperm+egg=offspring. I'm only saying that there have been cases where people were born homosexual and they didn't want to live this way, and wanted a family and to be attracted to women, through therapy and some hormone and testosterone shots (or whatever don't really know details) they weren't gay anymore. I have nothing against homosexuals because they are born that way and instead of being guided to the right path, people just "support" what they are already doing. So I have a big problem with people advocating gay rights.

You are a fukin retard. Ask any gay person (assuming you can get over your ignorance to actually approach one and ask), and they will tell you they knew they were gay long before puberty - long before any hormone deficiency could have resulted in one sexual preference or the other. If that was the case then every guy that had low test would be craving dat cawk, but that's not the case. DUMBFUK.

Also, I'm so tired of the argument about natural vs unnatural: dick in female ass doesn't produce offspring either, so maybe we should ostracize people who are in to that too. While we're at it, let's round up everyone who engages in ANY sexual activity that can't biologically result in offspring and "re-educate" them, maybe shoot them up with celltech, testosterone, etc and see how that goes.

p.s. I know a gay guy that is on test boost (prescribed) due to low natural test levels....guess what? He's still gaaaayyyy!

DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cant watch atm. cliffs?

Registered User RevolutionTheory's Avatar
    RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000) RevolutionTheory is just really nice. (+1000)
    He killed himself on my birthday. Weird
    ''We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.''

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the most annoying thing about videos like this is stupid *******s who think they are MLK or some shiit, defending anyone who posts anything against the video

everyone should get a bitchslap and stfu who the fukc cares if people hate *******s or *******s are married, both sides are retarded.

i knew a gay 40 yr old from the army and he never acted like a ******* or bitched about how gay people are bullied so nobody gave a shiit

but oh no yeah im bullied everyone help me, watch my youtubes and stick up for me because i cant stick up for myself thx
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you meant to add "no homo" lol

Originally Posted by RevolutionTheory View Post
    He killed himself on my birthday. Weird
    He didn't kill himself. In the video it said he "FELL" not "JUMPED"...he was photographing a friend and lost his balance and fell 4 stories onto a cement patio.

I sure did, and just to let you know there are many many closeted gay men married to straight women. I know of 4 on this forum alone.
    I have several gay friends and a gay brother, and I was amazed at the number of them (and their friends) who were previously married and had kids, but didn't come to terms with their real preference until later. My brother also has two kids (straight...as far as I know) from a prior marriage.

800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10) 800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10) 800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10) 800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10) 800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10) 800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10) 800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10) 800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10) 800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10) 800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10) 800solidasspoun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He didn't kill himself. In the video it said he "FELL" not "JUMPED"...he was photographing a friend and lost his balance and fell 4 stories onto a cement patio.
    So natural selection then.

uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) uhrwrek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Live and let live.

Chillax, bros.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The gays are bad because the Bible says so

not srs
    12-5-23

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is a *******
    Exadata DBA

Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cliffs on vid? Cbf watching, its 10 ****ing minutes long
    Biggest list of crews crew
    Most original crews crew
    Brag to girls about my "biggest list of crews crew" crew
    Used crew 3 times in a row in a sentence and it still made grammatical sense crew
    Only reason I am a virgin is because girls are intimidated by my 10/10 aesthetics crew
    I have a large penis, honestly, it's just really cold crew
    Would take 'bolics but can't afford to lose any testicular mass crew
    More hair on one ass cheek than entire face crew
    Was homophobic but now I'm gay crew

Originally Posted by ratnacage View Post
    I have several gay friends and a gay brother, and I was amazed at the number of them (and their friends) who were previously married and had kids, but didn't come to terms with their real preference until later. My brother also has two kids (straight...as far as I know) from a prior marriage.
    I knew I was gay from the time I was 14 or so, but there was so much pressure from my religion that being myself just wasn't an option. Growing up I was taught that the only thing a person could do worse than being homosexual was to be a murderer. So I went thru all the therapy and part of that was to get married. If every gay person were to suddenly come out of the closet I think people would be shocked. Religion has got to stop the way they are dealing with homosexuality and start dealing with it honestly and accept that all of their schemes to make gays straight have failed.

Nagalfar

scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scclarke90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    didn't change the way i feel because i never felt badly about them.

sad video.

Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think there needs to be a niche for this type of thing to the point where the types of things that happened to this guy are protected. Theres nothing wrong with homosexuality, I mean honestly both of those dudes look like normal, cool dudes...because its what they are, they just happen to like other men and thats literally the only difference they have.

Im not really once to defend the "sanctity" of marriage but I mean I kind of believe marriage should be reserved for man and woman but Im not against a man and a man or woman and a woman being "together" and having the same type of benefits, but just not calling it marriage.