View Poll Results: Did this video change the way you view gay dudes?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

35 28.69%
  • HECK NO

87 71.31%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely infuriating. While I may be in a position to understand why people are how they are, the disgusting behaviour of most humans is still quick to anger me. People are judgemental, shallow, and most lack the actual capacity to look at things objectively. To any in this thread who support Tom's family, attacking gays and any person outside of your own "normal" sexual orientation, try and look at why you need to be as you are. Why does it concern you as to someones sexual orientation. Things occurred in their lives that led them to be who they are, the same as you.

Despite how sad this is, I can't help but look at this objectively and I can see why both parties behave the way they do. Appreciate the video, I feel deeply sorry for Shane.

MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by MaddenMuscle View Post
    for 7000 years marriage has meant one thing. You can't just go around changing definitions of words because it hurts someones feelings. Marriage equality and making this a civil rights issue just tries to shut up the opposition.

When I was a kid I wanted to get changed in the girls locker room. But I couldn't because Im a man and only women change in the women's locker room. See where I'm going with this?
    lol that was the worst analogy I've ever read, no wonder you're red.
    Greened by fitmom <3

anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    lol, yea because nothing in society has ever evolved from one thing to another for the better of society as a whole.... and because a male changing in a female locker room is completely identical to changing the definition of marriage....

.....besides the stupidity of your statement, the word marriage can be put aside. Gays just want equal rights, I am pretty sure they don't care what you call it at this point, civil union, whatever, they just want the rights marriage gives people.
    haha yep. If gay couples have the same rights this means that all locker rooms will be co-ed.
    "For now, I'm just going to hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here, but I sure like the view."
    Charlie Sheen

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    lol, yea because nothing in society has ever evolved from one thing to another for the better of society as a whole.... and because a male changing in a female locker room is completely identical to changing the definition of marriage....

.....besides the stupidity of your statement, the word marriage can be put aside. Gays just want equal rights, I am pretty sure they don't care what you call it at this point, civil union, whatever, they just want the rights marriage gives people.
    im all for civil unions. just don't call it a marriage.
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree.

xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You use to think gay people didn't deserve equal rights? Because they're not human beings or anything.

**** you man
    Make Misc Great Again

rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    Absolutely infuriating. While I may be in a position to understand why people are how they are, the disgusting behaviour of most humans is still quick to anger me. People are judgemental, shallow, and most lack the actual capacity to look at things objectively. To any in this thread who support Tom's family, attacking gays and any person outside of your own "normal" sexual orientation, try and look at why you need to be as you are. Why does it concern you as to someones sexual orientation. Things occurred in their lives that led them to be who they are, the same as you.

Despite how sad this is, I can't help but look at this objectively and I can see why both parties behave the way they do. Appreciate the video, I feel deeply sorry for Shane.
    See...you are from Canada though! If only more people in the states had hearts like the people in Canada.

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaddenMuscle View Post
    for 7000 years marriage has meant one thing. You can't just go around changing definitions of words because it hurts someones feelings. Marriage equality and making this a civil rights issue just tries to shut up the opposition.

When I was a kid I wanted to get changed in the girls locker room. But I couldn't because Im a man and only women change in the women's locker room. See where I'm going with this?
    Really? 100 years ago marriage to my Mormon ancestors, was between one many and a couple of women. They believed in that so strongly that they left beautiful homes in Navoo Illinois and left the then boundaries of United States and settled in what was then the Mexican territory later to be known as Utah. All because they had their own belief on what marriage meant.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by midniteOG View Post
    not solely, but...

brb, escaping religous prosecution
    brb, "in god we trust" on dollar bills
    brb, "under god" in pledge
    brb, "in god we trust" in court rooms
    brb, "place hand on bible"

ya, id say so

Perfect example of why stupid people have stupid beliefs. Look up those things and learn when they were implements in this country.

If you are against gay marriage, congrats on being a piece of **** with no empathy. Continue your blind hate goals of 2012. It will be funny when you get older and your kids can't fathom how you have such bigoted beliefs, that is unless you shelter them like every dying belief left on Earth.
    ***Georgia Crew***

dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That **** is gay. Literally. Did not watch. My father would kill me if he saw me watching *******s on YouTube. Homo sexuality is extremely looked down upon where I live. No slack jawed *******s where I'm from. No hate but I will never accept/support homo sexually. That sh!t is just gay.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rmarkstine View Post
    See...you are from Canada though! If only more people in the states had hearts like the people in Canada.
    True story, Canada is so much more evolved than the US.
    12-5-23

jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MISCsauce View Post
    You obviously can't grasp what I was trying to say, so I won't even bother trying to explain.
    You didn't say anything relevant.

anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anewyear2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dylon986 View Post
    That **** is gay. Literally. Did not watch. My father would kill me if he saw me watching *******s on YouTube. Homo sexuality is extremely looked down upon where I live. No slack jawed *******s where I'm from. No hate but I will never accept/support homo sexually. That sh!t is just gay.
    You didn't even watch the video...so why are you judging it. Maybe you should make your father watch it and see that gay people are human just like you.

What would you do if you were born gay?? Just think about it? Would you force yourself to have se* with girls? Would you live your entire life not falling in love?

Put yourself in other peoples shoes before you start throwing out the word *******.

Be better than the town you live in. Stand up for what's right and don't let bullies like your dad prevent you from being a better person.
    "For now, I'm just going to hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here, but I sure like the view."
    Charlie Sheen

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trentntb View Post
    Perfect example of why stupid people have stupid beliefs. Look up those things and learn when they were implements in this country.

If you are against gay marriage, congrats on being a piece of **** with no empathy. Continue your blind hate goals of 2012. It will be funny when you get older and your kids can't fathom how you have such bigoted beliefs, that is unless you shelter them like every dying belief left on Earth.
    perfect example of how such a "tolerant" person is open to anyones an all beliefs... regardless if they agree or not
    *****official misc photography crew *****

DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The **** is wrong with some of you buffoons?

Gay people want to destroy the word "marriage." This is why they NEED MARRIAGE, they don't want equal rights to those who are married, THEY NEED TO GET MARRIED.

It's a word, have you ever noticed how they don't fight for the rights of married people but TO GET MARRIED? There's a reason.

Bunch of *******s in this thread.

Lol at this video, lol at how you act like women being "changed" by a 10 minute youtube clip. Bet you donated to Kony 2012 too you retards.

truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50) truebrah4eva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chose heck no. Never had problem with gays, never will. Let them do as they please.
    Watchout ur comments bro^

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post

BTW the thing that gave me the final bit of courage to come out was after starting a bicycle trip down the pacific coast, we started in Vancouver BC. I had never experienced anything like it. People just accepted people without trying to force their views. People were able to be openly gay and no one cared. The friend I came out to was one of the Canadians from Vancouver. Thank-you Canada for setting the example.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000) R_A_M_R_0_D is just really nice. (+1000)
    retarded, imbred, backward-ass hicks.

Dumbasses keep putting up walls between everyone.

Race, religion, and sexual orientation separate us and take our minds off the things that really matter. Maybe one day future generations will look back on us and say "that's where we went wrong"

MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by jcant View Post
    You didn't say anything relevant.
    A brother and sister, son and mother, daughter and father, even cousins having sex and getting married is very traumatizing on a person's psyche since they've known each other as just those titles. It doesn't need to be rape to have psychological effects, just the idea of fuking and marrying your own sister/mother/father/brother/aunt/uncle/cousin fuks with someone.

Again, typical retard miscer.
    Greened by fitmom <3

malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malnat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    really sad story i can't understand how selfish can people be

dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by anewyear2010 View Post
    You didn't even watch the video...so why are you judging it. Maybe you should make your father watch it and see that gay people are human just like you.

What would you do if you were born gay?? Just think about it? Would you force yourself to have se* with girls? Would you live your entire life not falling in love?

Put yourself in other peoples shoes before you start throwing out the word *******.

Be better than the town you live in. Stand up for what's right and don't let bullies like your dad prevent you from being a better person.
    Because nothing is going to change my views. My dad is not a bully that's just how he was raised. Raised me the same way. I'm all for peace love and unity and am actually a pretty nice fellow but homo sexuality is not something I'll ever support or understand. I don't care to. I also don't believe someone can be "born gay." the few gay people I've been around were worse than women. Bunch of annoying obnoxious insecure homos. Sorry I dont share your same views but good for you trying to help and spread the video. But I'm straight brah. Gonna procreate and spread my seed. One love

TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KennyWestside View Post
    Not gonna lie OP, video was sad and f*cked up, but I'm not gonna change 23 years of my opinion base over a 10 minute video.
    Yeah.... cause it was 'your opinion' when you were 2 right...?
    "Testosterone levels peak during a man's late 20's but decline soon after, decreasing about 1.5 percent per year after age 30. "

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

!!!+052 kcab per lliW

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TattBrahh View Post
    I choose heck no because I never had an issue with gay people. I have friends who are gay. I just don't like being around the super flamer queen type but I don't hate them or judge them.
    pretty much this, didnt even watch the video
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by anewyear2010 View Post
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! BRILLIANT! We need more fathers that are willing to beat their own children up because they don't want their children to be happy with who they are! BETTER YET! WE SHOULD PRAY that more fathers will pull a gun on their own child when they don't support them for being gay! Great solution! Thanks for the input! Tom's dad beat him up and pointed a shot gun in his face all because he loved him! What a wonderful father!
    Well SOMEONE'S gotta slap the dick out of their mouthes. amirite?
    "Truth is treason in an empire of lies" - Ron Paul

trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by midniteOG View Post
    perfect example of how such a "tolerant" person is open to anyones an all beliefs... regardless if they agree or not
    I am only tolerant of beliefs that aren't continuing hatred. I don't respect or tolerate the beliefs of groups such as the Nazis, the KKK, etc. Again, stupid people with stupid beliefs probably raised by stupid parents with the same stupid beliefs...
    ***Georgia Crew***

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't feel sorry at all. I don't have any hatred for gays, but no interest either. The fact that he committed suicide, because of what others believed was ridiculous. He was a grown man, and should of been mature and strong enough to rationalize and exclude people from his life.
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

Because nothing is going to change my views. My dad is not a bully that's just how he was raised. Raised me the same way. I'm all for peace love and unity and am actually a pretty nice fellow but homo sexuality is not something I'll ever support or understand. I don't care to. I also don't believe someone can be "born gay." the few gay people I've been around were worse than women. Bunch of annoying obnoxious insecure homos. Sorry I dont share your same views but good for you trying to help and spread the video. But I'm straight brah. Gonna procreate and spread my seed. One love
    Wouldnt you be insecure if you were told that you were going to hell for something you couldn't control. Wouldn't you be insecure if people judged you and said you weren't worthy of being viewed as an equal?

You don't have to understand homosexuality to tolerate it.

You are smart enough to know that your dad was raised a certain way and he's raising you the same way. SO...that means you are capable of having your own opinions and thoughts.

Seriously...I am being serious. Just sit down and think for a few minutes that if in fact you were BORN gay and it wasn't a choice and you were attracted to men. What would you do? Really? What would you do. Now think about why anyone would choose to live a life that everyone looks down on you for? Life is hard enough..why would anyone choose to fall in love with the same sex??

Yes it's true straight people procreate..but don't you think we have enough abandoned babies in the world??? Also...what about all the women that can't have babies? Does that mean they should go to hell??

So..if you were born gay you are saying you would be OK with never having sex and never falling in love?? Really?
    Charlie Sheen

One of the coolest gay guys I've met was from Idaho Falls. He was raised on a ranch and worked to pay for his LDS mission from hard labor. He knows his way around a horse and can weld and build about anything. He is no sissy, he was the Elders Quorum President in his BYU Rexburg ward. He is an Eagle Scout. He had to leave all that because as you said being gay is looked down upon greatly in Idaho. He has survived and just bought a home in SLC with his partner of 3 years. They remind me very much of the couple in the video. At some point you are going to have to keep all the great things you learned from your dad but this isn't one of them.

Nagalfar

rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gmenfan40 View Post
    Don't feel sorry at all. I don't have any hatred for gays, but no interest either. The fact that he committed suicide, because of what others believed was ridiculous. He was a grown man, and should of been mature and strong enough to rationalize and exclude people from his life.
    What makes you think he killed himself? In the video it said he FELL it didn't say JUMPED.

GOOGLE the story. It was an accident. He was taking photos and stepped backwards off the building. EVEN IF HE DID KILL HIMSELF...that doesn't take away how fuc*ked up the story is.