whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000)

Permanent Obesity Stigma

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/hsn/o...ma-study-finds

The message I got from this is to never tell people I was ever fat once I lose it all...

Here I thought if you tell someone you lost weight, they would say "good job" and be impressed, but its more like, "oh, you were once fat, i dont want to ever have sex with you."
    May 1st - Aug 1st Weightloss Comp:

May 1: 320lbs | May 11: 314lbs | May 18: 310lbs |May 25: 306lbs | Total: -14lbs
    Jun 1: 306lbs | Jun 8: 299lbs | Jun 15: 297lbs | Jun 22: 296lbs | Jun 29: xxxlbs | Total: -xxxlbs
    Jul 6: xxxlbs | Jul13: xxxlbs | Jul 20: xxxlbs | Jul 27: xxxlbs | Total: -xxxlbs
    Aug 1: xxxlbs

Start Weight: 320lbs | Finish Weight: xxxlbs | Lost: xxxlbs

2/25/2012 - 370lbs - starting point
    My log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145444431

Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Really shows how much **** is in our society. First and foremost, genetics and heredity play a role in someones weight. I mean how can I blame Harry for being overweight when his parents gave him candy and mcdonalds whenever. It is very hard to lose weight, I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but lets think for a second. They have to battle out a big mental fight, from being brought up with that lifestyle to not only societies' judgement. They finally lose the weight and look great.

Post War...These people are tough as nails because of what they have been through.

m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) m310 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe it has to do with the potential for them to get fat again since they were fat once.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by m310 View Post
    Maybe it has to do with the potential for them to get fat again since they were fat once.
    This.
    How many people really sustain fitness and keeping a watch on what they eat after they "diet"? This board doesnt count but i mean non lifting folks who just eat less and then go back to their bad habits (just get gastric bypass or lap band and call it a day, folks).
    Cant really blame people for thinking this way.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tell someone that is still fat you were once in their shoes.

Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stop believing all this nonsense, surveys don't speak to everyone in society and the people making the articles are looking to push the people they are getting the stats from in favor of their article. Its all about agendas and scare scaremongering. Makes absolutely no difference if you were once fat ffs, there were loads of girls at school who started off like ugly ducklings with messed up teeth who are now 9/10's, the same guys who used to troll them are dribbling over them. Not a chit given. Ignore the media they talk utter, utter crap in general with their surveys. I usually read it for the lols, study says tlaking on phone causes cancer, study says brushing teeth too hard causes cancer, study says people in blue cars are more likely to have car accidents, study says bla bla bla, **** out of here with your studies media lol.

D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10) D4d is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Braxley View Post
    Stop believing all this nonsense, surveys don't speak to everyone in society and the people making the articles are looking to push the people they are getting the stats from in favor of their article. Its all about agendas and scare scaremongering. Makes absolutely no difference if you were once fat ffs, there were loads of girls at school who started off like ugly ducklings with messed up teeth who are now 9/10's, the same guys who used to troll them are dribbling over them. Not a chit given. Ignore the media they talk utter, utter crap in general with their surveys. I usually read it for the lols, study says tlaking on phone causes cancer, study says brushing teeth too hard causes cancer, study says people in blue cars are more likely to have car accidents, study says bla bla bla, **** out of here with your studies media lol.
    (*-*)/ **** OUT DA WAY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Last line of your post reminded me of the hodgetwins.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by D4d View Post
    (*-*)/ **** OUT DA WAY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Last line of your post reminded me of the hodgetwins.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Did you make that?
    Ah gee wiz son, me and your mah are proud of you! Were gonna put it on the fridge!

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    worthless and irrelevant study/10.
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The study failed to show the the real world significance of the result. Just because the study claims being formerly obese is significant, doesn't mean its interrupted as a meaningful result in the real world.

Also, if we had to choose between two people who were relatively the same and you were told that one use to be not so healthy (first thing that comes into my mind is possible stretchmarks/loose skin and the chance they may return to their previous state), it wouldn't be a tough decision to make. This itself creates post-decision dissonance, which the person who made the initial decision values their choice higher and the alternatives lower. This also wasn't accounted/nor mentioned in the article.

Seems like just another article, which is geared towards those who like to see some sort of scientific evidence (clearly not towards those, who demand a lot as if it was it wouldn't have been written in this manner lol).
    Last edited by ThySparticus; 05-30-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: you were*

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lots of former fatties still have the fat mentality, and that is INCREDIBLY unattractive.

EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Weight status actually appears rather uncontrollable, regardless of one's willpower, knowledge and dedication. Yet many people who are perceived as 'fat' are struggling in vain to lose weight in order to escape this painful social stigma. We need to rethink our approaches to, and views of, weight and obesity," O'Brien noted.

WTF?

paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JVRICHARDS View Post
    Lots of former fatties still have the fat mentality, and that is INCREDIBLY unattractive.
    Curious what is this fat mentality you speak of? Wonder if I have it too lol.

whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000) whiteorc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by paradux View Post
    like when ugly or fat girls become hot, and they dont have the mentality that was a perfect 10 all their life, they still think they are a 3. its hard to break years of conditioning.

Jun 1: 306lbs | Jun 8: 299lbs | Jun 15: 297lbs | Jun 22: 296lbs | Jun 29: xxxlbs | Total: -xxxlbs
    Jul 6: xxxlbs | Jul13: xxxlbs | Jul 20: xxxlbs | Jul 27: xxxlbs | Total: -xxxlbs

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by paradux View Post
    The fat mentality... It's when you've spent a very long time knowing that you are unattractive, not being able to look yourself in the mirror, and having very low self esteem. Then when you lose weight, and are starting to look good, you still feel as though you are 'less' than your peers.

I don't have an extreme case. But that's because I've always been convinced of my own awesomeness, and now it's just way worse. I'll be unbearable at 180lbs.

McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McBlouster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Will read later.

For now I'm just mirin' OP's post to rep ratio!

steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steffy456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe this is why I don't have a boyfriend

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JVRICHARDS View Post

I don't have an extreme case. But that's because I've always been convinced of my own awesomeness, and now it's just way worse. I'll be unbearable at 180lbs.
    I laughed so hard at this. Humble much
    Currently cutting.

Originally Posted by steffy456 View Post
    Maybe this is why I don't have a boyfriend
    <-single
    (i wonder how many pms you got posting that info XD)

Originally Posted by Spanishdream View Post
    I laughed so hard at this. Humble much
    However humble you are, I'm humble-er!

mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whiteorc View Post
    <-single
    (i wonder how many pms you got posting that info XD)
    '

Fack, PM box is full