lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cellucor New CLK a non-stimulant weight loss product - Is this is a waste?

Link to the announcement.
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9554917.htm

A coworker(who used to be a personal trainer and knows his stuff) told me that a non stimulant weight loss product is crap. Is there any truth to this? Opinions?
    Dedicated Iron lover who one day will hit his goals :)

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Non stimulant fat burners are not crap. They can be very effective if the right ingredients are used. It looks to use some good ingredients but we need to see the panel.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Registered User VitaSineFinibus's Avatar
    VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaSineFinibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Try it for yourself when it is released, thats the only way to truly find out. Everyone can respond differently to any product!
    ErgoPump+ErgoBurn Log >> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145912953
    (Active)
    Journey to Competition -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145052741

Con-Cret Log (Complete) -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137561603

Youtube Channel -> http://www.youtube.com/user/RKFitness2

lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightingbird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by VitaSineFinibus View Post
    Try it for yourself when it is released, thats the only way to truly find out. Everyone can respond differently to any product!
    I was planning on doing that but when he said that, I wanted to be sure.
    Dedicated Iron lover who one day will hit his goals :)

deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    CLK is a non-stimulant weight loss aid that features clinical doses of four of the most highly regarded, highly publicized and highly effective ingredients on the market today—CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid), Raspberry Ketones, 7-Keto and Carnitine. CLK features an innovative softgel delivery system enhanced with a sweet raspberry flavor.

“CLK features four ingredients, optimal doses fully disclosed, in one convenient, easy-to-take softgel” said Cellucor Brand Director, Daniel Lourenco. “Beginning with Super HD earlier this year, we’ve been re-innovating our weight loss line, one by one, to stay ahead of the curve—we will always be the brand that delivers the latest and greatest, always.”

Doesn't show the dosages anywhere online that I have seen yet. Should have a label posted soon I would bet.

deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    First ing listed is CLA??? I don't see much coming from this personally. Just my thoughts.

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by deejelkins View Post
    First ing listed is CLA??? I don't see much coming from this personally. Just my thoughts.
    If its just those ingredients then it doesn't look like an impressive product. They work but all are easily obtainable and, knowing cellucor, it will be more expensive.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doesnt matter... stims or no stims... nutrition is the key
    Get that down and then try it

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only way carnitine could accelerate fat loss is if it gets into the cell; and it would subsequently require full enzymatic adaptation to accompany increased carnitine/acyl-carnitine facilitated diffusion. The former unfortunately requires insulin which is best kept apart from fat loss agents e.g. ephedrine and the latter is not physiologically cogent. It's a bunk idea all-in-all. Raspberry ketones is the only good thing there. Hopefully it's not under-dosed because that ****'s cheap as fawk.
    Driven Sports

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cellucor usually puts out good stuff, albeit a little costly.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    Doesnt matter... stims or no stims... nutrition is the key
    Get that down and then try it

This is the ticket right here.

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't tell until it hits the market. Its still in pre sell and the fact that no one has taken it yet how can anyone give proper information regarding it?
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The "feel" is going to be totally different. I personally take a stim+non-stim every cut. I always find faster results when I hit many angles at once.

We are taking on PPAR gamma and alpha channels, thyroid, cortisol, fatty acid transports, etc..

The point is that there should be no rate limiting factors other than how much you can train, and how tight the diet can be ran for the 8 weeks or so....

Super HD + CLK is going to be fun to log with people.

I would stay optimistic on this product, and especially our BCAA and creatine products that are on the way out.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

like others mentioned if your diet is in check you shouldn't really need a non-stim fat burner as well

Though not my first choice for non-stim fat loss; 7-keto is pretty awesome stuff if your joints tolerate.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    like others mentioned if your diet is in check you shouldn't really need a non-stim fat burner as well

Though not my first choice for non-stim fat loss; 7-keto is pretty awesome stuff if your joints tolerate.
    The point is to do it faster than normal, and or allow for some wavering of the diet and training ( life happens).

A lot of people talk the talk, but can't walk it in their personal pursuit. To make products for the perfect few who have it all down, and disciplined is what a company can shoot for these days, but its a small pool of people. Cellucor has a huge customer group who wanted an updated non-stim, and something that they could take without stims, or in combination. Why? A lot of them don't know how to eat, or are training incorrectly for their goals, etc..

I'd link to some proper articles or diets if you really want to help.

While I am always open to people's opinions simply assuming people have their diets and training together is not a realistic or probable reflection of true situation. . Also, assuming they are actually doing everything they say they are doing. People want products to help make fitness goals easier, now the idea of sitting on the couch, and getting lean, doesnt fly of course. Its not like that, but I also realize I myself have to miss workouts, meals, and travel, and have had to endure water loading while flying across the country for a photoshoot.

All of this is built into our formulations, from amateur to professional, there is a way to dose or combine products to completely customize the experience, but it takes some time and dedication ( and patience for new releases), but the next few releases are all customer requested, and match up with ideas in the past that we have always wanted to take on. Good things happening.

I agree that if diet and training is in check, you can get away with minimal supplementation, but I can't agree that it does not add up to faster results, and or at the very least maintaining a lower bodyfat than what is a natural setpoint for an individual. I can't stay under 10% without CLA, or at least some type of PPAR agonist/antagonist depending on my goals.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So according to the ingredients whats the difference between CLK and T7???

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    CLA and carnitine? not sure if serious lol

rasberry ketones? I am skeptical until I see human studies.

7-keto is the only ingredient I can see making any sense as there is actual human data in support of it(suspect literature, we can debate on that)
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

Originally Posted by ToneScarface View Post
    So according to the ingredients whats the difference between CLK and T7???
    T7 works mostly on boosting metabolism via the Thyroid axis, and CLK will have a lot more to do with helping to decrease fat storage, increase the release of free fatty acids, help moderate stress hormones via non stimulant means as well.

The major point here is that each ingredient at the clinical dose has some pretty interesting effects, and combined they start to really come to life.

Again, with a non stim people expect stimulant thermogenic results sometimes, and that is not the case. CLK will amplify anything you are already doing, or help you get started on the fatloss journey. Some people get the stim part, but not the fatloss part going, and CLK will be a great add on there as well. Now, females who lose out on the stim game, because of sensitivity to stims will also benefit here.

All those people who need the 2 week break off stims will enjoy CLK if they choose to give it a ride for a few weeks. Its going to stack well with most other stim based fat burners, lol.