PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000)

Animal clothing store?

Idk were to post this so ima ask here, im a huge animal fan and I want to buy a couple of hats maybe and shirts to train in. Can anyone help me? I found some products but not a wide variety.

Im a huge Universal animal nutrition products fan* <--- is that better
    Last edited by PvtCamacho; 05-29-2012 at 09:21 PM.
    ***The Alpha Disabled Crew***
    The worse thing I could be, is the same as everyone else... I'd hate that.

BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CL Orange TRIad, OxiMega, Green MAG
    Trutein Cinnabun
    iF Hemavol + OS Ultima
    AEN APE

mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try petsmart.com maybe not sure though, i dont like animals very much
    "I know people have a misconception, because I laugh a lot and like to have a good time, but in this gym, I’m a beast. Come play with me in here and see how funny that chit is.”— Chris Cormier

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We appreciate the support. Our gear is very popular. You can buy some of it here on bb.com:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/univ.htm

For the full line you can find it all here:

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can also find a lot of really cool, original, custom bodybuilding gear on the UniversalUSA site: http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Gear

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    We appreciate the support. Our gear is very popular. You can buy some of it here on bb.com:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/univ.htm

For the full line you can find it all here:

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20
    thank you so much.

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    You can also find a lot of really cool, original, custom bodybuilding gear on the UniversalUSA site: http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Gear

Peace, G
    thnx bro

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Animal clothing is excellent. I love their shirts (they fit well, look cool as h@ll, feel incredible, etc.) and their hats, wrist wraps, etc. are always great quality.

And it's always nice to support an excellent brand (Universal) that's been around forever. So it's win-win.

-Spaz

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Animal clothing is excellent. I love their shirts (they fit well, look cool as h@ll, feel incredible, etc.) and their hats, wrist wraps, etc. are always great quality.

And it's always nice to support an excellent brand (Universal) that's been around forever. So it's win-win.-Spaz
    yea ever since I started working out I got animal cuts slowly I started buying all their products animal pak which is my favorite I have like 3 back up ones incase I run out, started taking stack , m stack besides these suplements I only take bcaas and iso pure
    this is my 5 month progress , one day when Im big I hope to be on the animal team and go to events with them repping their clothing bench pressing against other companies. Its one of my goals.

deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep cool shirts indeed. Still don't have the shirts for sale that they had at the Arnold...... lame

Originally Posted by deejelkins View Post
    Yep cool shirts indeed. Still don't have the shirts for sale that they had at the Arnold...... lame
    The red animal shirts? I saw them on one of the websites if thats the one you are talking about.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PvtCamacho View Post
    yea ever since I started working out I got animal cuts slowly I started buying all their products animal pak which is my favorite I have like 3 back up ones incase I run out, started taking stack , m stack besides these suplements I only take bcaas and iso pure
    this is my 5 month progress , one day when Im big I hope to be on the animal team and go to events with them repping their clothing bench pressing against other companies. Its one of my goals.
    Nice transformation, props to you for doing the hard work to get there.

Are you a member of the Animalpak.com FORVM? If not you should sign up:

http://forum.animalpak.com/index.php
    Free Agent

Nice transformation, props to you for doing the hard work to get there.

Are you a member of the Animalpak.com FORVM? If not you should sign up:

http://forum.animalpak.com/index.php
    Will do, Btw do you recommend any other animal products for maximum gains? I am only aware of animal pak , cuts , m stack and stack. I have low test so I always make sure I take stack.

deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    The red animal shirts? I saw them on one of the websites if thats the one you are talking about.
    Saw those but no it was yellow

Will do, Btw do you recommend any other animal products for maximum gains? I am only aware of animal pak , cuts , m stack and stack. I have low test so I always make sure I take stack.
    Have you talked to your doctor about your low test? That is important first before taking supplements.
    Free Agent

Have you talked to your doctor about your low test? That is important first before taking supplements.
    Well docter said it isnt that bad I have the test levels of a 40 year old or so (sounds horrible to me) but he said he cant do anything for me.

dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Def speak to your doc. I always run Pak, Flex, Omega, and Pump as a base. Cuts and Nitro when I'm in show prep. Universal side Real Gains is my favorite to help add in some quality calories on top of a clean diet.
    This ain't no game....

Animal Rep

http://www.animalpak.com/

http://twitter.com/animalpak

Metroflex San Marcos

Originally Posted by dhagg View Post
    Def speak to your doc. I always run Pak, Flex, Omega, and Pump as a base. Cuts and Nitro when I'm in show prep. Universal side Real Gains is my favorite to help add in some quality calories on top of a clean diet.
    I'm going to do some research On animal products now I will be slowly cutting while maintaining my weight till i'm single digit bodyfat, because I lost a lot of muscle cutting these 5 months. I figure it'll take me till September. I lost all that weight with diet only. Cardio not even once. I will start incorporating some light cardio.

Well docter said it isnt that bad I have the test levels of a 40 year old or so (sounds horrible to me) but he said he cant do anything for me.
    Hey I am 41 and I am at my strongest ever
    Free Agent

aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yellow Animal T-s are lookin' awesome

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey I am 41 and I am at my strongest ever
    Shower...??? Deoderant...???
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*