Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fist-Of-Freedom View Post
    Wish I could enjoy playing with a turd too
    Dies hundreds of times on hardest difficulty
    Boasts about game being to easy

lol.

Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PointyElbowsFTW View Post
    Alright, i'm seeing way too many crying about the RMAH... and how it ruined the game and **** like that. umm is it even out yet???? no. & also when it comes out you don't have to use it.. I for sure will not use it ever.
    good luck with your ****ty gear goals because blizzard intentionally made the drop rate garbage so you use the RMAH in 2012

JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One thing about the RMAH that could be pretty cool is that you can earn back just as much as you spend. What ISN'T cool is Blizzard's taking 15% of YOUR money. That'll immediately turn most people away from actually using it. However, I don't think people should be so concerned about it. It will not ruin the game. Will it make it "easier" for some rich *******s that are loaded and want to cheat their way through? Sure. But you will still be able to farm for items and sell them accordingly.

I don't like the idea, but I also don't think it will have the biggest impact like some people think. This isn't the first game or company to implement this into a game. Only time will tell how it'll play out.

I personally will still enjoy the game, I'll still enjoy farming occasionally alone and killing mob after mob. I'm sure eventually PvP will have some fun to it, and I'm sure that things will level out in the end. In my opinion, I'm fine with the $60 price tag... for now. No telling how it'll be after the new features arrive.

Originally Posted by Impudent View Post
    good luck with your ****ty gear goals because blizzard intentionally made the drop rate garbage so you use the RMAH in 2012

Not hating brah, srs, but read this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235400716
    <Positive Brah>
    *Misc Dog Lovers Crew*
    *Sit in my car for hours on weekends so my cat thinks I have a social life crew*
    *Steal easily affordable things to avoid talking to cashier crew*
    *No friends on ******** because Mom declined friend request crew*
    *Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
    *Walk behind a group of people and pretend I'm part of the group crew*

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont be blind just because the RMAH isnt in yet doesnt mean the game wasnt designed around it. Which flavor kool-aid are they handing out tonight?

1. let people get FUBAR with **** drops
    2. after some time finally implement RMAH
    3. ?????
    4. profit

Registered User TheBarbellTolls's Avatar
    TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBarbellTolls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have no complaints about the difficulty, and even though there are incredibly unfair packs I think that's ok too. Better it's unfair/frustrating but challenging, than easy and more boring. What I'm not happy about is that you really have no choice but to use the auction house if you want to progress or make gold. It should be an optional thing that you can ignore if you wish, but I think it's clear that the game balance is based around it at inferno level. The RMAH isn't even out yet, so I don't have much to say on it, but from the moment it was announced I knew it was just another way Blizz could cash in on things. Gaming has increasingly become based too much around what can make a good profit rather than what's fun, and for Blizz it began with WoW and then the whole Activision acquisition thing means they're being controlled (at least partially) by even more money-hungry higher ups.

There's also definitely something missing from the social aspect, and the auction house contributes to that. If you're playing with people you don't know, gear trading is pretty much non-existent. Instead you have players who are really just looking out for themselves only, and approach the game more like it's a business than a video game (just like Blizz is doing). RMAH is just gonna exacerbate that.

dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000)
    just got my refund approved, only played for like 5 hours though. The game just isn't for me, lucky I could get a refund.

dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheBarbellTolls View Post
    I have no complaints about the difficulty, and even though there are incredibly unfair packs I think that's ok too. Better it's unfair/frustrating but challenging, than easy and more boring. What I'm not happy about is that you really have no choice but to use the auction house if you want to progress or make gold. It should be an optional thing that you can ignore if you wish, but I think it's clear that the game balance is based around it at inferno level. The RMAH isn't even out yet, so I don't have much to say on it, but from the moment it was announced I knew it was just another way Blizz could cash in on things. Gaming has increasingly become based too much around what can make a good profit rather than what's fun, and for Blizz it began with WoW and then the whole Activision acquisition thing means they're being controlled (at least partially) by even more money-hungry higher ups.

There's also definitely something missing from the social aspect, and the auction house contributes to that. If you're playing with people you don't know, gear trading is pretty much non-existent. Instead you have players who are really just looking out for themselves only, and approach the game more like it's a business than a video game (just like Blizz is doing). RMAH is just gonna exacerbate that.
    what is challenging? getting one hitted and having to avoid mobs simply because they have mortoar/arcane/invulnerable minion traits? there is no challenge to a spawn like that except for avoiding it.

HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dzj View Post
    what is challenging? getting one hitted and having to avoid mobs simply because they have mortoar/arcane/invulnerable minion traits? there is no challenge to a spawn like that except for avoiding it.
    i don't play d3. i've seen mortar in youtube vids. aware me on arcane or invulnerable? i curious

JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HollywoodBody View Post
    i don't play d3. i've seen mortar in youtube vids. aware me on arcane or invulnerable? i curious

Arcane sets up arcane beams that spin 360 all over the place and hurt like hell. Invulnerable sets up shields to resist any damage at all
    <Positive Brah>
    *Misc Dog Lovers Crew*
    *Sit in my car for hours on weekends so my cat thinks I have a social life crew*
    *Steal easily affordable things to avoid talking to cashier crew*
    *No friends on ******** because Mom declined friend request crew*
    *Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
    *Walk behind a group of people and pretend I'm part of the group crew*

HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JahRo225 View Post
    Arcane sets up arcane beams that spin 360 all over the place and hurt like hell. Invulnerable sets up shields to resist any damage at all
    reps. thx. ive seen arcane in youtube vids too just didn't know wtf it was

Brb restarting comp, got the wrong modifiers on those elite mobs. wtf blizzard

volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    strong zombie supporters of blizzard in that thread. are those people even real?

foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by volleys View Post
    strong zombie supporters of blizzard in that thread. are those people even real?
    For one of the biggest forums in the world, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some "agents" working here, promoting the game.

Like Nutsy in PnR, supporting and promoting the right wing no matter what.
    ► South Florida Crew

For the love of pantsu Rawp0wer1O1's Avatar
    Location: Cleveland Ohio, Bringing instrumentality down on your candy ass, Japan
    Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont understand why people are saying the RMAH will ruin the game and "omgz people will drop hundrez on phat lewts"

Weather items are sold legitimately on the RMAH or by third party they are still going to be out there....

BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VANZFINEST View Post
    this game is going to suck even more end game. i want to play a game based on skill, not on how much real money im willing to drop to make my character better..wheres the skill in that??

is this what gaming has come to? pvp is going to be ruled by people dropping hundreds of dollars on pieces of gear.

game feels like a dumbed down version of WoW..
    this, WoW is blizzards pinnacle, nothing will compare even if made by them
    I thought i was natty until i found out there is creatine in beef...

BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BradArone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rawp0wer1O1 View Post
    I dont understand why people are saying the RMAH will ruin the game and "omgz people will drop hundrez on phat lewts"

Weather items are sold legitimately on the RMAH or by third party they are still going to be out there....
    the difference if who makes money off of it that's the thing
    I thought i was natty until i found out there is creatine in beef...

White Knight in training BanWagon's Avatar
    BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BanWagon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Impudent View Post
    Originally Posted by Criecheck View Post
    Dont be blind just because the RMAH isnt in yet doesnt mean the game wasnt designed around it. Which flavor kool-aid are they handing out tonight?

1. let people get FUBAR with **** drops
    2. after some time finally implement RMAH
    3. ?????
    4. profit
    Proof that video games destroy your brain.

Please tell me you guys are trolling. You cannot be that dumb. Do you even know wtf an auction house is?
    I rep back all Heavenly Blessed Beauties. Rep me to find out if you are the most gorgeous thing that I have ever set my eyes on. My life has now changed and I am now a better person because of you. I look forward to waking up every morning so I can bask in your everlasting glow. Love is an understatement and all words are too vague to express the love I have for you. Your genuine innocence and love is an inspiration to us all!

KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brb inferno brah bout to finish a1 on hardcore still no death u guys just blow at the game. Brb owned arcane molten vortex frozen mobs on inferno with goup of 3. Brb 850 res all and it's still low IMHO, a2 at 1100+
    Strong Join Date Crew

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's no offline single player aspect for this game? LMFAO what a useless game.
    Sig line can't be a novel

TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I don't always play Diablo 3.... but when I do..... I can't log in.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KuruptLifter View Post
    Brb inferno brah bout to finish a1 on hardcore still no death u guys just blow at the game. Brb owned arcane molten vortex frozen mobs on inferno with goup of 3. Brb 850 res all and it's still low IMHO, a2 at 1100+
    Gimme gold. I need gear for my barb.

bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol at all the jimmies being rustled. Duh ofcourse they only made the game to make money. Why do companies/businesses do anything?

If you get 12 hrs of gameplay out of it then you got your moneys worth
    **ALPHA CREW**

Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Diablo 3 had only a shell of the original dev team that worked on D2, it's no wonder that the game is itself a shadow of D2.

EDIT: The Diablo failure wasn't nearly as bad as what they did with WoW, Activision really is the devil of gaming.
    EDIT TWO: The bosses should be more challenging as the difficulty goes up, not random packs.
    Die Antwoord is GOAT crew
    Anti-leftie/ communist/ peasant crew
    Founder of the Foreigners for Trump crew

Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Josh81 View Post
    1. make crafting useful (ie : if you put an amethyst and a topaz, the item is guaranteed to have int and vit on it)
    2. make a "No auction house" mode
    3. The public game joining system is stupid, we want game lists with names like "Neph buff butcher run"
    4. Have servers that aren't run by tcatcrawler on a treadmill
    I read that guy's post and really liked his ideas. would make the game much better (though unlike the masses here, I still like the game and am rolling one of each character all simultaneously so my visits to the auction house have been few and far between since most drops can be used by one of the classes)

My monk is half way through act 1 nightmare and the difficulty feels perfect, the drops are surprisingly good.

Also I'm keeping an open mind about the future patches and fixes and gameplay balance issues because Diablo II had it's share of issues when it first came out. D2 really didn't shine (IMO) until LOD introduced the charms and runes and what not.

I've already put about 60~70 hours into the game so far and enjoyed it so I've gotten my money's worth.

Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Farming is much more fun in D3 than D2
    Having real fun (srs)

Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im still in semi denial about the way D3 turned out to be

The game seems to have 2 dimensions: farming for gold, and beating inferno. They don't even ALLOW you to customize or build your own character, every skill point is unlocked and you're forced to contend with the same combination of abilities, or otherwise be unable to beat the game. There may have been cookie cutter build in Diablo 2, but I had tons of fun creating characters with different gear and different skill tree abilities to pvp with. Each patch changed the dynamic of Diablo 2 and created entirely new economic environments for items and character builds, which was amazing. I quit and restarted that game like 5-6 times, and if more people played it now.. hell I'd probably go back and play it again.

I honestly don't see any post-game play to this POS.. get to 60 and farm for good gear.. for what? To say that you have it? To beat inferno? Who even cares.
    no sig crew

SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys should try playing hardcore mode, it's really fun.

Already lost a 52 Demon Hunter, and a 28 Barb due to certain reasons, but whatever. Still have all my gems/gold (and stashed items) and already have 2 other chars past level 30+ and in NM.