Closed Thread
    GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Its tough being an expert on things

I am actually an expert on gun control. I have knowledge that very few people in this world have about gun control. Most criminlogists would lose debates to me on this topic. Only the top level experts who have published huge amounts of research and have phds know more than me and that is only slightly.

You can honestly not debate me on this issue. Its tough being an expert because I have to continually debunk myths. I often find myself correcting Americans on their laws and their gun control even though I am not American. Its tough because I live in the UK where people arent very knowledgable in this area and they continually question me and use the same arguments over and over again (silly arguments). It takes effort to educate them not because of the quality of their arguments but because of the sheer volume of stupidity they put out. Even when you prove them wrong and back up everything you say with statistics and incredibly sound logic they still hold on to their pathetic beliefs.

Why enter into debates when you know nothing about the topic and havent researched it? Especially with an expert like me.

Can you relate?

GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GunControlPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you must respond know please relate

OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    you are red
    PSN:OldManMatty

Will rep interesting or insightful comments that make me think. Feel free to blow my mind.

***Irish Misc Crew***

Originally Posted by OldManMatty View Post
    you are red

I dont deserve it

MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MumbaiMonitor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GunControlPro View Post
    I dont deserve it
    The LBM says you are an expert on girls even though you've never actually touched one, lol.

Originally Posted by MumbaiMonitor View Post
    The LBM says you are an expert on girls even though you've never actually touched one, lol.
    I know it was pretty funny watching you whiteknight/suck up to him after

classic haha

He seemed kind of jealous of me though

please come here if you are an expert on something

My jimmies are eternal repoman2184's Avatar
    repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok Miltom

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mumbaimonitor View Post
    the lbm says you are an expert on girls even though you've never actually touched one, lol.
    lololololol
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE