Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'6", 155 lbs
    Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Depression's BodySpace

Getting rid on dark spots on the head of my penis(srs)

Ok so basically when I was younger(guessing when it was when I was 10) I started noticing the head of my penis started becoming darker. I had no idea if it was normal or not but I never told my dad or asked to see a doctor because my dad and I never were close enough that I felt comfortable talking about my dick.

So fast-forward 6 years, the darkening of my penis head stopped and I have 3 noticeable black dots on my penis, and 1 dark spot on my shaft. I've researched it online and there are other teens who noticed this so it's not THAT uncommon. I've also asked my doctor about it during our yearly checkup and he said it's normal.

Well a few weeks ago while looking through my closet for my proactive I noticed they sent a "Skin lightening lotion" with it. I immediately got the idea that if I used the lotion on the head of my penis I could possibly clear up the dark pigmentation.

The active ingredient is "hydroquinone" and says 2%. So i'm guessing it's not very strong, so if this stuff doesn't end up clearing up the dark spots I could always talk to a dermatologist and try to get a higher percent strength. Of course it also says if you don't notice any clearing up in 3 months stop using, so I've got plenty of time to use it. I've only been using it for 2 weeks/once a day but haven't really noticed anything.

The reason I'm making this thread is because I know other guys might have this and I'm just trying to find a solution as this has always bothered me.

Stats: 6'0", 178 lbs
    jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jake11texas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jake11texas's BodySpace
    I have one little dark spot on my head too op. never payed too much attention or thought it. Always just figured it was like a birthmark or something.

Do they have any negative meaning?
    Misc fight club tiny chat room, open for battles 24/7: Tinychat.com/miscpokemon

0232 8858 8910 (IGN: Jake)
    Twitter: @jacob11_

Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Depression is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump anyone know what i'm talking about?

Originally Posted by jake11texas View Post
    I have one little dark spot on my head too op. never payed too much attention or thought it. Always just figured it was like a birthmark or something.

Do they have any negative meaning?
    No clue. Mine started out as pretty much a very very light spot and then got darker as time passed on. And now they're VERY noticeable. But you can get skin discoloration anywhere on your body so I doubt it's negative.

Stats: 5'11", 168 lbs
    k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) k1ckstand has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit k1ckstand's BodySpace
    Have your boyfriend suck them off

Stats: 6'2", 80 lbs
    barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000) barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000) barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000) barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000) barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000) barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000) barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000) barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000) barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000) barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000) barbaramory is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit barbaramory's BodySpace
    Simply rub aloe vera juice over the affected area. Aloe vera contains anti inflammatory properties that help in dealing with all ski issues. So try it at once.