npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Paranoid Tmiscer & viber (SRS)

So me and my girlfriend always chat by Viber free chat app for apple products, I sent her a message to her "Ipod" and it said message received,

She text me from her phone saying she'd left her Ipod at work so she can't get my message, But there isn't any wi fi at her work? and viber needs wifi to receive messages? yet my message had been received?

Could this just be the app fault? or could something be going on? what do you think misc?

Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    >2012
    >Still using apple products
    cantevengreenwrite

Srs OP apps suck and **** up all the time, 89% sure it was the app
    "it's never too late to be the person you should've been" -unknown

★★★Torn ACL Crew★★★

Bench Press: 290lbs 1x1
    Squat: 355lbs 1x5
    Deadlift: 360lbs 1x1

spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That lying bich. Dump her immediately. Burn all her things.
    ★☆★Juventus★☆★
    ''Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters'' - Giampiero Boniperti
    ''A real gentleman never leaves his old lady'' - Alessandro Del Piero #10

(: Positive Crew :)

Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spurdo View Post
    That lying bich. Dump her immediately. Burn all her things.
    might as well kill her too