Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ultra_Magnus View Post
    All wars are about is differnt parties fighting over resources. We want afganistan stable so we can leech resources in the region. Afganis fight us because they don't want to give up said resources.

They do not have the resources to fight a conventional war against us, so they resort to their only option, Terrorism.

Does terrorism make them evil? Are we evil for making them revert to terrorism?
    strong post but how did you make a gif to be your AVI ?

TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    All wars are about is differnt parties fighting over resources. We want afganistan stable so we can leech resources in the region. Afganis fight us because they don't want to give up said resources.

They do not have the resources to fight a conventional war against us, so they resort to their only option, Terrorism.

i actually have a very STRONG oponion on this subject matter, which i will not voice entirely on the misc incase i get banned by some mod that disagrees with me.Anway Who is the bigger terrorist the american governenment or Osama? Do the research and you will find out it is not such a one sided affair, and they were valid reason for osamas actions against the us

Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    strong post but how did you make a gif to be your AVI ?
    You could upload gifs prior to the new forum upgrade. Gifs that were uploaded can still be selected.

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not this sh*t again.

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post
    Something tells me half of those in Afg. have joined only because they know it's a war they cannot lose.

brb bombing poor bastards in the desert
    brb claiming to have guts
    brb more americans die in the workplace than in Iraq
    Even though I see where you're coming from...

America didn't win though, did it?

America CANNOT lose conventional warfare against uniformed opposition.
    North Korea, China etc etc will all fall to America, Great Britain included. The only thing that can honestly stand to America if it went to all out war would be Germany / Russia.
    I digress...but everytime Guerilla warfare is included, America has lost every time and its justified.
    Vietnam = Pressure from home to return troops, students burning draft cards, election was coming up, pressure from Cuba, soldiers dying left and right, no bodies found to up the morale of troops etc etc
    Iraq = same thing.
    Afghanistan = same thing.

When war is in uniform and advanced technology like drones wiping out the enemy from the sky aren't used with 'pilots fighting' from the safety of a control room miles away, then I can be like "FUARRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK". Until then, meh.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [QUOTE=fuzionite;889887191]
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Did I say just America? Was I replying to you? Be smart now./QUOTE]

Just realized you are a mod.
    Just realized how close I was to a neg for disagreeing.
    MotherOfGod.jpg

Please, explain how this is the dumbest post ever?
    The concept of gaining freedom was long established before the founded of America, I stated an example of that.
    I assumed that is what Black was talking about.
    not a mod, at least not in the misc

justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TrueKing8 View Post
    and they were valid reason for osamas actions against the us
    Did I just read this?

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I don't see how you can say this.
    You're blowing my mind with how open-minded you are.
    Srs.

They are evil to the American governments agenda, period.
    But they are freedom fighters and defenders of liberty to their own people.

The fact you can admit America is fighting these war for resources...brings a tear.
    There is hope for the US.

Funny how drastic perceptions of war differ from one another, huh?
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by justateacher View Post
    Did I just read this?

lol i know its very difficult to understand, but look at it from their perspective.

Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i actually have a very STRONG oponion on this subject matter, which i will not voice entirely on the misc incase i get banned by some mod that disagrees with me.Anway Who is the bigger terrorist the american governenment or Osama? Do the research and you will find out it is not such a one sided affair, and they were valid reason for osamas actions against the us
    Osama was clearly a bigger terrorist. Terrorism was his only option with limited resources.

The question should be, who is more EVIL, america or osama. Ide say America. We want their resources, so we invade their country to take them. We say they are evil, because they use terrorism. The only reason they are using terrorism is because of us (A superpower vs a 3rd world country, it is your only option) I mean look at Sadam, he tried convential warfare agsinst America an failed miserably.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of these threads today.

OP, you do realize the mere act of having a military prevents people from invading or taking over resource rich lands that we trade with right?

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone that argues that terrorism only exists because we're really really mean to the poor terrorists is an ignoramus on a gigantic scale and a disgrace to this species.

The origin of terrorism is Islam itself. Period.

Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fuzionite View Post
    I don't see how you can say this.
    You're blowing my mind with how open-minded you are.
    Srs.

They are evil to the American governments agenda, period.
    But they are freedom fighters and defenders of liberty to their own people.

The fact you can admit America is fighting these war for resources...brings a tear.
    There is hope for the US.

Funny how drastic perceptions of war differ from one another, huh?
    America is only there for the resources.

Your government killed its own citizens (911) so the dumb masses would vote to go to war with sand people.

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Micah123 View Post
    America is only there for the resources.

Your government killed its own citizens (911) so the dumb masses would vote to go to war with sand people.
    You mean liberate hundreds of thousands of people from theocracy, right?

kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by imccarthy View Post
    Anyone that argues that terrorism only exists because we're really really mean to the poor terrorists is an ignoramus on a gigantic scale and a disgrace to this species.

lol Your funny.

Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    precisely

Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every year someone comes along and post something just like this on this very day. Shocker...... You have a right to an opinion based on the freedom you have provided by whom?
    By you? No...
    You are in the exact same boat as OP. Unless you fought in WW2?

Today people join the military because they want to. You are not forced in there to risk your life on the front line against a world-threatening opposition. I do have a lot of respect for the military. We definitely need it, today as much as we always have. Soldiers are faced with interesting assignments, a lot of responsibility and a "job" that just can't be matched by a desk job. Therefore being a soldier is something that is very appealing to many men. We have a desire and wish to do something meaningful and war just fascinates a lot of dudes. But because you chose this life style(because you LIKE IT) wont make other people see you as a hero. Simply because if you didn't do it, somebody else would - and because it was a choise that you made yourself, you WANTED this. People voluntarily wan't to join the front line today. What about all the people working horribly boring jobs? I'd rather be a soldier in today's wars than I'd want a boring as fuk desk job.

This post might have been provoking to a lot of people. I just wanna get right back at you and say that I find it provoking that army dudes think they are better than honest, hard working citizens. They are heroes just as much as soldiers are.

wow do u really believe that? it is probably one of the most moronic statements i have ever read

precisely
    I'm serious. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have liberated hundreds of thousands of people from the brutal oppression of theocratic dictatorship.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    A lot of these threads today.

OP, you do realize the mere act of having a military prevents people from invading or taking over resource rich lands that we trade with right?
    yes, at the expense of hundreds of thousands of Afgani Civilians lives.Ask yourself, is that worth it?

I'm serious. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have liberated hundreds of thousands of people from the brutal oppression of theocratic dictatorship.
    While cutting off Water, Food and Electricity to MILLIONS of people.

I have watched many a documentary where the people say it was better when Sudan and the Taliban ruled...

wow do u really believe that? it is probably one of the most moronic statements i have ever read
    Of course I believe it. When was the last time you heard about a Christian or Jewish or atheist suicide bomber? Hmm? Get a grip on reality.

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

I have watched many a documentary where the people say it was better when Sudan and the Taliban ruled...
    ROFL

Who are these people?

kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, at the expense of hundreds of thousands of Afgani Civilians lives.Ask yourself, is that worth it?
    And what are you doing to stop that? Posting this silly little thread? If you really cared you would start a petition or protest.

Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Every year someone comes along and post something just like this on this very day. Shocker...... You have a right to an opinion based on the freedom you have provided by whom?
    what freedom is being protected, from whom is it being protected, and why do they need to take away your freedom?

LOL, you ****ing serious? Saddam Hussein killed hundreds of thousands of his own people in the most gruesome and grotesque ways imaginable.

UNNNLIMITTEEED POWWWWAAAA SkyGuardian's Avatar
    SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    By the soldiers of previous generations who truly protected our freedoms from REAL threats that had the technological capability to take our country. We are currently fighting wars against people who are 10+ years behind us technologically and have no chance of invading in any sense of the word.
    Pharmaceutical Chemistry BSc
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    *******MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*******
    49ers

all you really gotta do is look at this map and you know why the US is invading certain countries.

Under the Caspian sea is one of the largest untapped oil reserves in the world (That is easily accessible)

Now how do u get that oil out of the caspian to the rest of the world and make $$$ ? Piplines to the ocean. America wants to control these pipelines. So they have to force every country along their way to conform to make this happen.

It's not a fight for freedom. Its a fight for oil.

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yeah, they blow themselves up because they hate our women going around in miniskirt, right?

Stop watching cartoons.

And BTW, Osama strongly denied his involvement in 911. Interview on a Pakistani newspaper on 28 September 2001.

People were strongly supporting their own government in any country america invaded lately (afg, Iraq, Libia, etc.). But of course YOU know what's best for other people on the other side of the globe. Who cares what they want.
    3k+