Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why do those in present military act like they are doing us a favour(srs)

and we should respect them??

Let me start of saying i have the utmost respect for those who fought in WW1, WW2, cold war etc. However why do those in present western armies think they are doing any1 a favor and they are "risking their lives" for us? do they not realise they are merely killing hundreds of thousands of innocent middle easterners for greedy politicians with political agendas? thats fine if they want to do that. but dont go around with your superiority complex thinking your better than people that actually make a difference like doctors etc. You are fighting a war that doesn't need to be fought, you think rural farmers in Afghanistan are a threat to the us, australia etc?. Even miscers that are soldiers act like they are better than us, NO you kill the innocent.
    Last edited by TrueKing8; 05-28-2012 at 02:52 AM.

TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrueKing8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol military***s negging me, u mad?

Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000) Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000) Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000) Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000) Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000) Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000) Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000) Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000) Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000) Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000) Snakezz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    OP is a gentleman and a scholar. repped.

Originally Posted by Snakezz View Post
    OP is a gentleman and a scholar. repped.
    aussiebrah knows whats up, unlike some brainwashed americans who are too busy gagging on george bushes cock to think for themselves.

sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think the government try and get a positive attitude on the millitary to get people to join. I have respect for millitary people and I think the respect should stay there since they are risking their lives but I don't think they're doing me much benefit personally. Still though you got to appreciate that if they weren't doing what they are then someone else would have to because 1) It's about reputation and not seeming weak 2) There are people who need help abroad and despite there being horror stories the army are helping. You can't call Bin Laden innocent. 3) It isn't just the Middle East the army help out. Think about Haiti etc.
    Days on no fap: 0

kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitten2cat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We need the soldiers. What would happen if WW3 was started and we had no army? You may think that the military is more destructive than constructive, but they do help. They aid people, and I seriously doubt that they kill innocent people on purpose and willingly. They are like you or me. I'm sure. The system may not be perfect, but it is doing at least some good.

Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stop making these threads. You just want attention.
    ★cVc★
    US Navy
    OIF x1
    OEF x1

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Every year someone comes along and post something just like this on this very day. Shocker...... You have a right to an opinion based on the freedom you have provided by whom?
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Every year someone comes along and post something just like this on this very day. Shocker...... You have a right to an opinion based on the freedom you have provided by whom?
    amen
    ★cVc★
    US Navy
    OIF x1
    OEF x1

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Cold War, lol.

****ing retard.

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    By all countries and all revolutionaries, NOT just America.
    You think freedom and liberty began in America?
    Son...

brb Israelites and Egyptions
    brb Israelites versus Phillistines (palestinians)

Thats just an example.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

By soldiers before my generation whom i respect deeply, not current soldiers, u would have understood if u actually read my op. Current soldiers are NOT protecting my freedoms lol

neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    kinda agree w/ OP here

the truth sucks.

fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    The Cold War, lol.

****ing retard.
    The Cold War was pretty damn fukkin important, even more important than ANY war ever fought by Americans.
    Why? It defused the eruption of what would've been atomic warfare.
    The USSR and America decided to fight things out in a subtle, yet intense non-conventional avenue.

So yes, the people that fought that war (scientists, researchers etc etc) saved millions of lives and countless masses of land.

Do you even history?

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In on roll bread.

Originally Posted by fuzionite View Post
    The Cold War was pretty damn fukkin important, even more important than ANY war ever fought by Americans.
    Why? It defused the eruption of what would've been atomic warfare.
    The USSR and America decided to fight things out in a subtle, yet intense non-conventional avenue.

So yes, the people that fought that war (scientists, researchers etc etc) saved millions of lives and countless masses of land.

Do you even history?
    lol this, i dont think there even would be a internet to voice oponions on, if the cold war had escalated

Originally Posted by TrueKing8 View Post
    By soldiers before my generation whom i respect deeply, not current soldiers, u would have understood if u actually read my op. Current soldiers are NOT protecting my freedoms lol
    I agree with this view ENTIRELY.
    I have incomprehensible respect for the true war vets in Korea, WW1 and WW2.
    Brb trenchfoot
    Brb agent orange
    Brb gunned down en masse
    Brb running at the enemy with only chance on your side
    Brb officers shooting their own if any sign of cowardice is shown
    Brb the most intense firefights ever known by man
    Brb no air support normally, just a bombing run before the battle begins and you're on your own
    Brb pitfall traps
    Brb MASS guerilla warfare, brb you're the only unlucky mofo in uniform

Don't get me wrong, I respect American soldiers in Afghanistan etc etc but not for what you'd generally think I'd respect them for.
    I respect them solely because they are true citizens by following their leaders and being obidient.
    The agenda of a leader are not always reflective of his/her respective nations populace.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Son...

Thats just an example.
    Did I say just America? Was I replying to you? Be smart now.

You really have no idea do you?

Attention is what you seek. I'm done here.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Originally Posted by Molaki View Post
    Stop making these threads. You just want attention.
    pretty ironic statement coming from someone who has dressed in a military outfit in avi. LOL do misc doctors have wear scrubs in their avi so everyone "knows" they are a doctor.

Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    100% agree with op/350

sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Son...

Thats just an example.
    dumbest post ever

Vincent van Dasitmane GreenMintTea's Avatar
    GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The main point to be made:

"Good on you for 'serving' your country, but it doesn't make you better than anybody else."

Repped, OP.

sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GreenMintTea View Post

"Good on you for 'serving' your country, but it doesn't make you better than anybody else."

Repped, OP.
    yeah cause sippin starbucks and complaining about how your college should be free while being unemployed makes you better than everybody else.

ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ness1216 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didnt read anything other than the OP.. but as a former military brah in the US I can say that most people I know are proud of their job, but wouldn't consider themselves heroes.

The media, government etc try to show the military as a friend to the public and in a good light. If the populace is against the military, then the government could have potential problems with people. Same goes with police etc.

ששש בלי דמעות, רק חלומות Mullahz218's Avatar
    Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    The Cold War, lol.

****ing retard.
    you do know that there were armed conflicts of the cold war brah?
    "Better to run than curse the road"

[QUOTE=ZBlacktt;889886121]Did I say just America? Was I replying to you? Be smart now./QUOTE]

Just realized you are a mod.
    Just realized how close I was to a neg for disagreeing.
    MotherOfGod.jpg

Originally Posted by sydneyalysse View Post
    dumbest post ever
    Please, explain how this is the dumbest post ever?
    The concept of gaining freedom was long established before the founded of America, I stated an example of that.
    I assumed that is what Black was talking about.

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with this view ENTIRELY.
    I have incomprehensible respect for the true war vets in Korea, WW1 and WW2.
    Brb trenchfoot
    Brb agent orange
    Brb gunned down en masse
    Brb running at the enemy with only chance on your side
    Brb officers shooting their own if any sign of cowardice is shown
    Brb the most intense firefights ever known by man
    Brb no air support normally, just a bombing run before the battle begins and you're on your own
    Brb pitfall traps
    Brb MASS guerilla warfare, brb you're the only unlucky mofo in uniform

Don't get me wrong, I respect American soldiers in Afghanistan etc etc but not for what you'd generally think I'd respect them for.
    I respect them solely because they are true citizens by following their leaders and being obidient.
    The agenda of a leader are not always reflective of his/her respective nations populace.
    Something tells me half of those in Afg. have joined only because they know it's a war they cannot lose.

brb bombing poor bastards in the desert
    brb claiming to have guts
    brb more americans die in the workplace than in Iraq
    3k+

Repped, OP.
    This.

Soldiers go in, even KNOWING that the reason they're there is absolute bullchit, but they mow down civilians and the enemy because they were told to.
    And guess what?
    Thats completely ok (srs).
    If you are a citizen of a country, in its calling for assistance you are MEANT to be there and follow through no matter what.
    Soldiers simply did as they were told. So I respect them for their undying loyalty and obidience, NOT for 'fighting against oppression and tyranny' like I would normally.

Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All wars are about is differnt parties fighting over resources. We want afganistan stable so we can leech resources in the region. Afganis fight us because they don't want to give up said resources.

They do not have the resources to fight a conventional war against us, so they resort to their only option, Terrorism.

Does terrorism make them evil? Are we evil for making them revert to terrorism?

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pretty ironic statement coming from someone who has dressed in a military outfit in avi. LOL do misc doctors have wear scrubs in their avi so everyone "knows" they are a doctor.
    lulz

Repped, OP.
    and i agree with this