Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    If anything, you should be aspiring to make your career half as worthwhile as his.

Now stop spamming the thread with this crap. Only warning.
    I always rep back.

**USMC**

ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALSTOFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joining the national guard and doing a smp program with ROTC. Skipping my second semester of freshman year at ball state to go to basic and AIT. After my senior year, I plan on commissioning and going to active duty army for the rest of my time.
    Sounds good in theory, at least.
    Any advice?

Hooah.
    ####US Army Crew####
    ###Manual Trans Crew###
    ###Indiana Corn Crew###
    On dat dere dreamer bulk, son.

fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iHack View Post
    im 26 right now and been in 8+ years and I'm a E-6 already.

brb retiring at 37
    lolwut? 2 years is automatic to SPC. get nuff points for E-5 3 years its possible. 4-5 years you can get E-6. 8+ years? lol'd. good job high speed

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everybody quit the in-fighting. This isnt the thread for it.

animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nobody likes my french foreign legion suggestion? you get a Famas and they teach you to speak french.

ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You're all pogs.
    are you that SF miscer?

EDIT: just realized if I read thread I would have my answer.
    Last edited by ChrisHansenDatelineNBC; 05-28-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't join the navy, bunch of ****s
    ★cVc★
    US Navy
    OIF x1
    OEF x1

ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Molaki View Post
    ★cVc★
    US Navy
    Operation Iraqi Freedom- 2010
    Operation Enduring Freedom- 2011-2012

makes sense

jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeepbrah19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    your avi looks pretty badass for a navy bro

rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    VAPump will you ban iHack already...his BS is a dishonor to anyone who ever worn a uniform

Registered User MenaceToSociety's Avatar
    MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000) MenaceToSociety is just really nice. (+1000)
    You better hope your record is squeaky clean, I had a misdemeanor when i was 13 for cannabis and they told me they didnt allow anyone with a drug record in the Army. I was just like "fuuuuuu", Got in trouble once and this shiit just caught up to me.
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

"Life is what you make of it"

500+

Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Molaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In all seriousness. Im about to go on terminal leave in like 2 days. Im done. If I could do it all over again I probably would have joined the Marines. Best discipline, people respect each others rank, and civilians give mad respect to Marines. But I'm happy with what I did.
    ★cVc★
    US Navy
    OIF x1
    OEF x1

The Honky Barry White theoctavist's Avatar
    theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In all seriousness. Im about to go on terminal leave in like 2 days. Im done. If I could do it all over again I probably would have joined the Marines. Best discipline, people respect each others rank, and civilians give mad respect to Marines. But I'm happy with what I did.
    Civilians give respect to any Vets nowadays, for the most part.
    "If you're doing business with a religious son-of-a-b*&ch, get it in writing. His word isn't worth ****. Not with the good lord telling him how to **** you on the deal."- William Seward Burroughs.

justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50) justateacher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pitbull707 View Post
    Age - 26
    Work crappy dead end jobs. (Warehouse/construction etc)
    Underwhelmed with life.
    No degree
    Need a change
    Tired of always worrying about money/bills

I could come out at age 30 with some real skills, get school paid for, and some money. Respect from everyone. Good/bad idea? What branch to join and to not see combat?
    Good idea. The military can be a hell of a step.I recommend the Air Force. Golf course on each base and the best deployments, if you even get deployed. I had a hell of a time in for four years doing Airfield Management. Earned two degrees while in and had the GI Bill pay for my schooling when I got out. I don't know where you are from, but since I enlisted in Texas, now my my son has his college taken care of as well (Hazlewood Act). So tons of benefits and you may even enjoy it enough to stay in for twenty if you go to the right service.

GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GStuna101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright, this is going to be a mess typing this from my iPhone, but here it goes:

Don't join the marine corps, OP. I've been in for three years and have three years left. But in only these past four months or so that I've finally realized the magnitude of what a horrible decision that I've made here. I'm in infantry, so that doesn't make things better. But yeah, I hate it. They will brainwash you. And I must admit, for a while they had me, but I snapped out of it. Now I'm a ****bag corporal. I resist to pretty much everything they throw at me. From stupid regulations to customs and courtesies. Boy, do the higher ups hate me (I didn't salute my boot butter bar of a platoon commander once, due to the circumstances we were in, and boy did it rustle his jimmies).

The marine corps wants nothing more at this point than self preservation. The commandant himself came to Pendleton to talk to sncos and officers just to talk about this. He feels the marine corps is being spotlighted negatively way too much to the public's eyes. I say the public is finally seeing the truth. The corps is a mess of an organization. The corps' public relations is slowly failing. The walls around this place is slowly crumbling, and I love it.

Moral of my story: Don't join the corps. The only reason I'm still here is for the GI Bill. Even then, I feel like I'm slowly losing it.

Come at me, motards. I don't care about your silly negs.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    -Sir Winston Churchill

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rnaco View Post
    you can be a pilot in any of the branches.
    wasn't aware of this. thanks brah.

Originally Posted by BALLinallday23 View Post
    u need a 4 year college degree to be a pilot. just a little heads up
    word, i'm pursuing a 4 year degree now, but i know of a brah that's gonna be a pilot and he told me it's very competitive field. so i'm just trying to see how i can better my chances of getting that position
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GStuna101 View Post
    Alright, this is going to be a mess typing this from my iPhone, but here it goes:

Don't join the marine corps, OP. I've been in for three years and have three years left. But in only these past four months or so that I've finally realized the magnitude of what a horrible decision that I've made here. I'm in infantry, so that doesn't make things better. But yeah, I hate it. They will brainwash you. And I must admit, for a while they had me, but I snapped out of it. Now I'm a ****bag corporal. I resist to pretty much everything they throw at me. From stupid regulations to customs and courtesies. Boy, do the higher ups hate me (I didn't salute my boot butter bar of a platoon commander once, due to the circumstances we were in, and boy did it rustle his jimmies).

The marine corps wants nothing more at this point than self preservation. The commandant himself came to Pendleton to talk to sncos and officers just to talk about this. He feels the marine corps is being spotlighted negatively way too much to the public's eyes. I say the public is finally seeing the truth. The corps is a mess of an organization. The corps' public relations is slowly failing. The walls around this place is slowly crumbling, and I love it.

Moral of my story: Don't join the corps. The only reason I'm still here is for the GI Bill. Even then, I feel like I'm slowly losing it.

you sound too intelligent to be in the marines

MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000)
    well if you are planning on doing it, better do it now, you are already 26, that's old in Army years
    majority of the top operators are >26.

Myself at 18, was a joke.
    Myself at 23, a whole nother person.
    27+ = animal

Look at pro BBers for example.
    Pro football.
    Every sport. 30 is like a peak. 37 is a breaking point. 40 is a downfall unless you become a walking pharmacy.

Depends on the person entirely tho.

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im in the canadian army so I can tell you from experience that....

Oops wrong thread

inb4 does canada even have a military.
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by animalbrah View Post
    nobody likes my french foreign legion suggestion? you get a Famas and they teach you to speak french.
    seeing location.

seeing suggestion.

o snap.

lets be real, they don't teach you french. they make you french.

I personally would have joined the legion years ago, however they don't let incomers drive for a few years.
    Instant D/Q.

Plus most americans aren't trying to fight in actual skirmishes against africans or whoever for the purpose of merc $. kinda surprised the FFL only tried just 1 coup in france, given the whole french surrender thing.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GStuna101 View Post

damn......

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    18 series

Nice.

I wasn't aware there were any 18's who posted here.

you sound too intelligent to be in the marines
    says your ARmy inf?? Either way you have a point, grass always seems greener
    ★cVc★
    US Navy
    OIF x1
    OEF x1

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MagnusSWOLESON View Post

27+ = animal

Pro football.
    Every sport. 30 is like a peak. 37 is a breaking point. 40 is a downfall unless you become a walking pharmacy.

This.

I'm 30 and in the 2nd best shape of my life. (27 was when I was doing triathlons n' ****) This is why a lot of spec ops groups like guys who are older. Plus, guys over 25 are usually less retarded than the younger ones.

Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gomer_Pyle View Post
    Tempted to neg for the whole not see combat thing. Theres already enough pussies dont need more who are scared to pick up a rifle

Not trying to be a dick but if you serve under the same flag you shouldnt even be considering if you are afraid of combat. Even supply gets hit sometimes

Status: Never seen combat but talking **** about seeing combat

Manlet Overlord of Peace matt3400's Avatar
    matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If I was to do it all over again I probably would have gone in the Air Force as an Avionics tech. Something that transfers over better to the real world.

I don't regret what I do now but we are one of the few MOS's that are still pulling year long deployments due to man power.
    B: 395 spotter assisted
    S: 405 1/4 squat
    DL: 535 hitched as fuq

The Honky Barry White theoctavist's Avatar
    theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It isn't any inbuilt deficiency in any of the branches that make life hard now. It is the ****bag "smarter and holier than thou" entitlement generation recruits, many of whom complain more than anyone ive ever seen in my life. There have always been complainers, but I don't know that ive ever seen as many kids who think they are smarter than everyone around them.
    "If you're doing business with a religious son-of-a-b*&ch, get it in writing. His word isn't worth ****. Not with the good lord telling him how to **** you on the deal."- William Seward Burroughs.

fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fml1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

27+ = animal

Pro football.

notsureifsrs... it's better to start ANYTHING at a younger age... you get experiences, etc and once you do hit age 30 you would be a fukking professional. OP in the other hand has 0 knowledge/experience and will be harder for him due to his age to adjust to the military life. Unless he is physically and mentally trained already for the military. My 2 cents.

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    USMC brah here with a tour of duty in Afghanistan. Come at me with your questions. Reservist too (no hate, same sh*t, just not active).
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

27+ = animal

Pro football.

Gotta agree. myself at 18 didn't know sh*t! Myself at 23 now is a whole nother person.

I used the military pretty wisely. Had a scholarship for college, so I went Reservist in the USMC, got the GI Bill money to pay for college, then deployed to Afghanistan and came back with 21K. Was kind of stupid and spent 5K of that on a new car after trading in my old one, but I'm making $880 a month from the GI Bill, so its all good. Bout to pick up Sgt soon and my military experience has definately helped to get my foot in the door with certain jobs and especially when I am going to try and get a government job. You get 5 Point Preference if u served.

But don't count on the military alone to get you through life. Its just another thing to add to your resume. Having it alone won't get you anywhere as I have learned. Even military with my 4 year college degree is hard when it comes to finding a job, but the military will definately give you A LOT of connections in the long run and definately mature you.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."