Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Bailting's BodySpace

Got scoliosis and uneven muscles. Wut do?

my scoliosis is so minor but my right side loves being bigger than the left and growing faster
    the physio told me to stretch out my left psoas to reduce my pelvic rotation and to strengthen my left side doing planks and stuff like that
    ive been doing this consistently for a couple of months and really seen not alot of change

also been stretching out my right side a lot to relieve tension in it but not the left side (except psoas) and training the left with weights more

am i doing it wrong and just stretching the one side is making it worse?

any help would be great, my right shoulder being twice the size of the other pisses me off constantly

Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000) Bailting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Bailting's BodySpace
    bump

Stats: 6'3", 220 lbs
    ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ScudBro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ScudBro's BodySpace
    I have mild scoliosis too & I had the same problem with my left delt. Just single out your weakness & do an extra set bro. Also, I don't stretch, I never do, except for when I squat. The most I do is if I feel a bit of tension in my lower back (born with my two lowest disks grown together, so I'm prone to lower back pain), I lay on my bed and stretch my back 'till it pops.

Registered User moonlightgraham's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 220 lbs
    moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000) moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000) moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000) moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000) moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000) moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000) moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000) moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000) moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000) moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000) moonlightgraham is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit moonlightgraham's BodySpace
    Why would you want to do an extra set? The reason you have scoliosis is because your body is compensating. If I was you I would go to a chiropractor pronto. Especially if you can find a chiropractor who does CBP. CBP is a system where the doctor x-rays your spine, then gives you specific exercises, adjustments, and weighted traction. Their focus is on the curve correction. Do either of you have a lateral cervical x-ray? Any chance either of you can post your x-rays? I can give you a time line of how long it will take. I have seen some good results after 3 months of care.