Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best body on here

Have you seen this girl before?: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/cindy-training/

What an impressive physique! Her numbers are amazing too.

lyndall_vile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow. just wow. definately impressive!

loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10) loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10) loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10) loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10) loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10) loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10) loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10) loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10) loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10) loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10) loveee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing physique. my dream body right thurr

AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Her body is NUTS!!! wow... Amazing job!
    Follow me on twitter @AlessandrinaS

Every day is a new day! GIVE IT YOUR ALL!

The 'Un'Indian Indian bandelguy's Avatar
    bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn Good.
    She is an example of pure dedicated training and good diet.
    Who said girls can have muscles and not look beautiful....................

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FreakyFit View Post
    Have you seen this girl before?: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/cindy-training/

What an impressive physique! Her numbers are amazing too.
    Looks like she was attacked by an African Head Shrinker to me. However, she has an impressive physique.

webcreations has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcreations has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) webcreations has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First one too good.

bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bandelguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wyomann said:- Looks like she was attacked by an African Head Shrinker to me. However, she has an impressive physique.

That is a sexist remark (African Head Shrinker)

Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bandelguy View Post
    Wyomann said:- Looks like she was attacked by an African Head Shrinker to me. However, she has an impressive physique.

That is a sexist remark (African Head Shrinker)
    How was that a sexist remark? If she magically grew a penis I would have said the same thing.

Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papa21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Simply stunning.

Troll Hunter Xtraodinaire BodyspaceFakes's Avatar
    BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyspaceFakes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cool story, bro. And I do mean "bro".

Why is OP still pretending to be female?

****gytime outed - See who is actually behind dat dere "female" account:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137987493

Lulzy Bodyspace Frauds Annihilation:
    1st batch: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136346891
    2nd batch: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137027663

Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gorgeous. I hope to acheive similar physique one day.
    L.A. (Lauren Allen)
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess it all depends. While I can appreciate the hard work that goes in to developing a physique like hers, I honestly can not say that I find it very attractive. For me, she crosses the line and loses femininity with that much mass. Just my opinion... And some of the girls on here who said they aspire to this, in my opinion look much nicer then she.

Just an opinion....
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Is this not Bodybuilding.com and is this not the Female Bodybuilding Forum?

I can appreciate the hard work she's put in to look like this, nice proportions here. She's gorgeous too.

Thanks for your opinion ID. You have also given a good many here a lovely compliment I acknowledge too that not all men are the same and like some muscles on a woman. I notice a lot of risque/sexy pics that turn up in some threads featuring either skinny fat, skinny or getting fat chicks and hardly does the fit chick get pasted. Should we diet only and do cardio for an hour? I can't stand the idea of not being able to challenge myself, even as I head towards 50. I may as well drop dead lol

We all have different personal goals. Cindy seems to have done the job beautifully by my book and loves it! Truly outstanding job!

She states on her profile page- "I love to improve myself all the time. I love to be strong and muscular. I love the athletic look and I love lifting weights!!!"

A+++

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The girl is drop dead gorgeous and has an amazing physique. Muscular, but very feminine, sexy, and has a beautiful face. Total package there; of course, her personality may suck, or not .

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    The girl is drop dead gorgeous and has an amazing physique. Muscular, but very feminine, sexy, and has a beautiful face. Total package there; of course, her personality may suck, or not .
    ^this. Everytime I see her on tumblr I'm like hngggggggggggggggggggggg want to marry and look like and be best friend of.

JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very impressive physique, excellent work.
    Sick legs, arms, core, everything!
    Wow!

(But to me this is simply anti-sexy, does not look feminine at all, highly highly unattractive physically IMHO)

Msg to Wyomann and dudes who think like him

I guess here, some dudes here think girls should not look muscular and pull weights.They think that girls should do cardio and not weights. If they think like that, they shouldn't be in the female bodybuilding sub-forum in the first place and post unwanted and sicko comments.

This is a place IMHO, where female bodybuilding is to be appreciated , by all (male and female alike). If someone feels that girl has too much muscles and etc., they then should run off to some BBW or anorexic forums and websites. Else they should keep their mouth and mind shut here.

The girls are in fact, appreciating her for her attitude and her stunning body.

Mr. Wymomann: There should be no place for your hypothetical **** comments like "If she magically grew a penis" in this forums. Bodybuilding is not a male only thing anymore, dude..... stick it in sexist mind.....and ass.

Remember to say real things, not hypothetical things like "if she............"

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Is this not Bodybuilding.com and is this not the Female Bodybuilding Forum?

I can appreciate the hard work she's put in to look like this, nice proportions here. She's gorgeous too.

Thanks for your opinion ID. You have also given a good many here a lovely compliment I acknowledge too that not all men are the same and like some muscles on a woman. I notice a lot of risque/sexy pics that turn up in some threads featuring either skinny fat, skinny or getting fat chicks and hardly does the fit chick get pasted. Should we diet only and do cardio for an hour? I can't stand the idea of not being able to challenge myself, even as I head towards 50. I may as well drop dead lol

We all have different personal goals. Cindy seems to have done the job beautifully by my book and loves it! Truly outstanding job!

She states on her profile page- "I love to improve myself all the time. I love to be strong and muscular. I love the athletic look and I love lifting weights!!!"

A+++

Thanks for not taking it the wrong way.

I meant it when I said I have a great deal of respect for her physique and all the years and hard work that has gone into it.

I'd like to draw an analogy. Just as many women do not find today's IFBB pros attractive, and few would call them the male ideal, there are some that might like that. Contrast todays pros with those classic physiques of guys like Steve Reeves, (pre-anabolics) or even the mild usage of the 60's and 70 where aesthetics were still valued over all out size.

My point is there is a line that when crossed, muscle no longer looks 'pretty', nor aesthetic. On women this is a finer line. I think there are plenty of women that look great with muscle, but there is a line where it takes away from their femininity.

The girl in question, (in my opinion) has crossed that line. Now she is a super pretty girl, and that gives her a little more leeway, but still, I personally think she would look better with less mass.

Again...I have a hell of a lot of respect for her...but just dont find it attractive or feminine. (if neither of those are your goals....well then there is no issue)

A humble man's opinion.
    RAW lifts

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    came in expecting heykiddo leaving disappointed

Cassdrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassdrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassdrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassdrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassdrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassdrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the hard work she must of put in to get that

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Egad, I've given out too many reppages. Anyway, Induced_Drag, I appreciate the way you phrased that. I agree that there is a definite line of "too much," that varies for each individual person. While I have profound respect for women who get to that size, I would not want to look that way, just as I would be turned off by many of the mass monster men that we see on stages.

That is by no means intended as a slight to that woman. I cannot imagine the amount of work she must have put in; while I would not want my body to look that way, I have to admit that hers is incredibly impressive.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    ... I honestly can not say that I find it very attractive. For me, she crosses the line and loses femininity with that much mass.
    With all due respect, who cares what you find attractive, lol? And the "THAT much mass" comment? Seriously?? I had to go look at her pics because of that comment and I was pretty uh, shocked.

Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    ...I would not want to look that way, just as I would be turned off by many of the mass monster men that we see on stages.

That is by no means intended as a slight to that woman. I cannot imagine the amount of work she must have put in; while I would not want my body to look that way, I have to admit that hers is incredibly impressive.
    Wow, you are comparing her as a female version of the male "mass monsters" out there these days? Really??

Pinch me people. And see my sig .
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    Wow, you are comparing her as a female version of the male "mass monsters" out there these days? Really??

Pinch me people. And see my sig .
    No, that is not what I was doing. I was saying that I can see how men would find women with that much muscle (which is a lot compared to the average, if not necessarily other competitors) unattractive, which comes from the fact that I don't care for what I deem to be excessively large men. I'm quite sure that she doesn't give a crap because you don't accomplish that much if you're doing it for someone else. And she shouldn't. Also, I'm quite sure that said excessively large men couldn't care less about my opinion.

I was just trying to compliment Induced_Drag because I believe he worded his statement well, as opposed to the general "she's all manly and groce" response. Damn rep system.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

SandraCy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandraCy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandraCy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandraCy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandraCy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SandraCy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How she so heavy.

Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    With all due respect, who cares what you find attractive, lol? And the "THAT much mass" comment? Seriously?? I had to go look at her pics because of that comment and I was pretty uh, shocked.

You sound a little annoyed. I was sharing my opinion because the title of this thread was "Best body on here". This is in itself an opinion. So I shared mine. Sorry if it was unwelcome to you.

I think it much the same if a guy came on and posted a pic of an overly muscled pro bodybuilder. I dont think it would be wrong to say that although the mass is impressive and represents tons of hard work and dedication, many women do not find that attractive. Same thing, but in reverse.

If you desire to look like her...I take no issue with that as your goals are your own. Just like some guys want to look like IFBB pros....gh gut and all. Different strokes. No need to be so hostile to an opinion that differs from yours. My guess is the majority of men would agree with me on this one (and many women). Therefore it is open to opinion that this is the "Best body on here".

If "Best" would be a majority vote, my guess would be men would much prefer the muscle level of a ChickenTuna vs this girl. (Just used her because she is pretty well known).
    RAW lifts

Originally Posted by bandelguy View Post
    I guess here, some dudes here think girls should not look muscular and pull weights.They think that girls should do cardio and not weights. If they think like that, they shouldn't be in the female bodybuilding sub-forum in the first place and post unwanted and sicko comments.

This is a place IMHO, where female bodybuilding is to be appreciated , by all (male and female alike). If someone feels that girl has too much muscles and etc., they then should run off to some BBW or anorexic forums and websites. Else they should keep their mouth and mind shut here.

The girls are in fact, appreciating her for her attitude and her stunning body.

Mr. Wymomann: There should be no place for your hypothetical **** comments like "If she magically grew a penis" in this forums. Bodybuilding is not a male only thing anymore, dude..... stick it in sexist mind.....and ass.

Remember to say real things, not hypothetical things like "if she............"
    Dude you are inferring wayyyyyyyyyy to much from "It looks like she was attacked by an African Head Shrinker". I love tall muscular women. I just said her head looks too small, give her a bigger head and she is perfect. Also, stop being a white knighting pussy, because that comment didn't have anything to do with her gender, therefore it wasn't sexist.

hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I guess it all depends. While I can appreciate the hard work that goes in to developing a physique like hers, I honestly can not say that I find it very attractive. For me, she crosses the line and loses femininity with that much mass. Just my opinion... And some of the girls on here who said they aspire to this, in my opinion look much nicer then she.

Just an opinion....
    I agree!!! her body is amazing and it took a LOT of hard work to get there but I personally wouldn't want to look that muscular...
    IT'S A LIFESTYLE...

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just an opinion....
    What is it with you guys that have to only think it terms of smash/no smash? Do you guys not get the concept of aesthetics as separate from smashing? I can look at a frigging show dog and think "that's beautiful" without even thinking for one second "would I smash?" Seriously, these threads always end up this way. The woman in the OP looks wonderful, and no I wouldn't smash because I am straight. For the love of god...
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    What is it with you guys that have to only think it terms of smash/no smash? Do you guys not get the concept of aesthetics as separate from smashing? I can look at a frigging show dog and think "that's beautiful" without even thinking for one second "would I smash?" Seriously, these threads always end up this way. The woman in the OP looks wonderful, and no I wouldn't smash because I am straight. For the love of god...

Your reading comprehension is not quite up to par. Never did I mention "smash" nor any other sexual connotation.

I simply made the statement, and I will quote it:

"I honestly can not say that I find it very attractive. For me, she crosses the line and loses femininity with that much mass."

I will add to this by using your terms. For me there is nothing 'aesthetic' about her body on a woman.

But....below is the definition of "aesthetic'. It lists "attractive" as a synonym of 'aesthetic' That coincidentally is the term I chose to use. No where in there is a "smash". I think you are a little over sensitive....or have some other issues which may be clouding your interpretation of of a very simple concise opinion statement I made. Nothing to read into.

RAW lifts