stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Pain in front part of shoulder. The top of shoulder is sore to touch. What's wrong?

Also, when my arm is at it's side, it feels as if there is something pinching my lateral head of the shoulder. There is a small spot on that head where it feels like someone is poking me with a knife. Any exercise that involves the front or side deltoid hurts (compounds). This pain is aggravated by pushing movements for the most part. I was doing flat dumbbell bench press a few days ago, my traditional 6-8 reps. On my first heavy set, I noticed that my front deltoid began hurting at lockout, where you squeeze the dumbbells together at the top. I then moved on to the incline bench press and oh man did my front deltoid kill me. The shoulder started to hurt now in the side and back on my shoulder. For some reason, I continued working out and my arm and forearm became numb. I decided to stop working out chest and to move onto biceps. I could not do anything for biceps either. I couldn't get a full range of motion with bicep exercises. For some reason, I couldn't squeeze the bicep at the top without pain. It wouldn't let me no matter how hard I tried. I only went to where the forearm was at 90 degrees, any more caused front shoulder pain. The front shoulder, somewhat near the top, not really, is sore to touch. I can still sleep on that shoulder with no problem, which is good I guess. A few days later, my shoulder doesn't hurt as much as it did but I still feel the poking sensation. It still hurts when I do heavy weight exercises. All I could do for arms on my arm day was tricep isolations like skullcrushers, kickbacks and pushdowns (no compounds) What's wrong with my shoulder?

stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stonecold9120 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like bicipital tendonitis, or another RC issue. Stop pressing, focus on rows, scapular depressions and retraction exercises. Lengthen biceps and pecs. Soft tissue work on rear delts/teres. Ice and ibuprofen. Avoid overhead presses.
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com