mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

The last bit of body fat

I've been cutting for a few months now and I've lost about 15lbs but my body fat isn't quite low enough for my abs to show comfortably. I want to be around 9/10% but feel that I've lost most of the weight in my arms, chest and back making my shoulder blades stick out more. If i keep cutting will the last bit of fat around my stomach go or will I lose it all over and look too skinny?

Really do I need to put on a lot more mass and then cut again?

o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's exactly what happened to me. I was 160, dropped to 150, looked too skinny decided to bulk to 180 . You can drop more bf% and 'clean' bulk from there. As I said, I went ahead and started to bulk.

P.S it depends on your body. you may continue and lose fat in different parts of your body rather than stomach area.

BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue
    6'0 177. start bulking. dont cut, it'll just make you look bad. skinny kids with abs is like fat chicks with tits. it doesnt count man.

start lifting and youll get there. abs are nothing.

mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattp8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think I just need more mass like you say, get my LBM up. I'm so sick of cutting as well

Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your down at 10% your goal should be adding lean mass strictly that way you wont have to do this dum bulk and cut crap that everyone does because its not necessary at all

adding lean mass strictly? as in a small surplus, say 200?