Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    louisksmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Under-developed chest

Been working out out for roughly 18 months, although its only been serious the past 10. During that time I've put on some serious muscle mass however my arms, back and shoulders have all developed better than my chest. You can see a picture on my profile to show this, just wondering what tips or advice there is to help aid my chest in growth? As I don't feel it has the mass it should do.

Chest workout is:

Incline DB Press
    Decline DB Press
    Flat Bench Press
    Flat Bench Flyes
    Pullover

Cheers

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much do you bench, sir?

And do you bulk?
    Misc Cologne Crew

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shebbyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Focus on heavy low rep (5x5) style lifting for chest.
    It's helped me alot and my chest was lacking a few months ago.
    Top Supplement Reviews - SupplementRaters.com

500+ repback always

Workout Log -- 5/3/1 -- Acquire Mass, Maintain Symmetry.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143662073

Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    How much do you bench, sir?

And do you bulk?
    Using UK weights:

40kg's Dumbbells on incline
    Drop to 36's for decline
    Then a 80/90kg (depending on my energy levels) for flat on a Smith bench.

And yes although my diet isn't as good as it should be!

s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont use smith ever, I have only heard bad stuff about it.

Decline is a waste of time imo, incline all the way for that upper pumped chest!!! **** droopy chest look

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get some dips in the workout and go heavy. Do a bulk.

Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Switch decline press with dips, and do flat bench with free weights. Also, only do flyes if you really think their working for you, I think they're pretty pointless.

Originally Posted by Snailshoes View Post
    Switch decline press with dips, and do flat bench with free weights. Also, only do flyes if you really think their working for you, I think they're pretty pointless.
    That's what I was planning on doing anyway, feel more a burn and rip than incline. The best flyes I think that work are incline cable flye; gives me such a rip and the constant tension is intense while on a drop set!

Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dips are a favorite of mine, I would say try replacing your Decline Press with them. And I prefer Incline Flyes if you'd like to give that a try

bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by s0j View Post
    Dont use smith ever, I have only heard bad stuff about it.

Decline is a waste of time imo, incline all the way for that upper pumped chest!!! **** droopy chest look
    whats wrong with a smith machine. also what wrong with decline.